Go Time

-Wednesday Evening- aka Two Days Later

"C'mon Dean! We actually have to figure out what we're doing for the coming out video," I growl at him as he shoves more popcorn into his mouth.

"But dude! Scooby-Doo is my childhood!" he cries taking just a moment to look at me.

I stomp over and snatch the remote from his hand, earning a whine from the overgrown man child. "I've already let you watch three seasons! We need to get this done! I want to be able to walk outside without being filmed."

"Okay fine, but after you have to watch the rest with me, deal?"

"Deal," I agree.

"Seal it with a kiss," he grins with a wink. I roll my eyes at him.

"Save it for the camera assbutt," I smirk and start up the staircase, taking the remote with me.

"Assbutt?" Dean chuckles, a wide grin plastered across his face. He's already given up and following me up to his office.

"What's the plan Romeo?" I ask, hearing his thunderous feet stomping up behind me.

"I don't know, I was hoping you'd have an idea," he jokes.

"Great," I mutter. His stomping gets louder as I reach the top of the stairs. I tense up as his arm wraps over my shoulder.

"C'mon Cas, it'll be a great relationship builder!" he jokes, arm still around my neck.

"How'd you even get this far as a YouTuber?" I sigh not bothering to remove his arm, knowing that he'll just mark it off as a part of our relationship.

"My devilishly good looks," he says doing a conceited douchebag gesture.

"Nah. I hate to say it, but you're more of a demon than the devil. Not quite Luci's standards yet," I grin watching him fake a hurt expression.

"Wow, I see where I stand now!"

"Love you," I smile. He freezes and stares at me like I've asked him to marry me.

Blush floods his face, "Really?"

"No."

~~~

"Okay, so no live stream. That'll be the end of us right now. So maybe just a confession video? Like the ones that you do after you "accidentally" post a video of a Japanese Suicide Forrest."

"What?"

"Nothing," he says quickly before pulling out his camera and setting it up on a tripod. He puts it in front of his fan art wall with the couch slid in front. "Okay.... um. You just wait there until I tell you to come sit by me... they're going to want me to explain everything and I think it's best if I wait to introduce you."

"Okay... I'll just wait here... I guess..." I say taking a seat at his desk chair. "Oh! Wait! How am I supposed to act? Like am I protective, flirty, shy-"

He stops me. "As much as I want to see you be flirty, I think the best thing is for you to be shy until you "get used to the camera". Then I'll have an excuse for not showing you off," he grins.

"Gucci," I grin, using some of the slang that Dean taught me. I can see him trying not to laugh. "C'mon lets just get this over with."

~~~

"Hi-ya guys," Dean gives a small, half-hearted wave. "It's been a while. I'm Dean Ackles and welcome to my channel if you're just joining our crusade now. So, I'm guessing most of you have either seen the live stream... or the millions of new stories on tv." He pauses to give another small grin. "It's been a while since I got so many views or media coverage like that. And I know I'm owing you all an explanation."