I Think They Know Now

-Saturday Night-
It's not long before Dean and I have all the food made and ready for our families. Lucifer got bored of Monopoly and turned on a the new Avengers movie. Gabe sits next to Sam on one of the loveseats, leaning against the taller boy. Micheal watches from the door while Lucifer lays across the entire spare room of the floor. I'm pretty sure they all planned this, but Dean and I sit on the remaining couch. Him on one end and I, on the other with my feet pulled up beside me.

"So Deano, how's the channel going?" Gabriel asks, curled up next to his boyfriend who's feeding him the remaining chips.

Dean finishes chewing and responds, "Not bad. I was going to make a video about my new roommate, but Cas isn't interested, so I gotta think up a new idea." Gabe smiles as Sam places another Dorito into his mouth. I don't know why, but I felt like that sentence was directed at me.

"I just don't want people getting the wrong idea about us," I answer finishing the last of my bun.

"So there is an us," Dean smirks. Instantly my brothers all look at me, including Micheal for a response, but I just stare at Dean.

"You know what I mean. I don't want people prying into my life because I happen to know you. Or it affecting my potential for a job. I want my career to be created by my hard work, not my roommate." 

"Nice save Cassie," Lucifer grins. I swing my leg around and give him a kick in the back of the head.

"Shut up Lucifer," Micheal hisses, earning a raspberry from the man child.

I roll my eyes, "Are you ever a grown up."

"Nope. Never," he grins. "Anyways, Destiel will have to wait, Sabriel's having a moment."

"Destiel? Da fuck is that?" I growl.

"Dean and Castiel. Get with the program."

"Why not DeanCas?" Dean chimes in, to which I give him a glare, but it doesn't seem to work until Micheal glares too. "CasDean?"

It's then that we notice Sam in the corner of the room, Gabriel passed out on the younger boy's chest.

"Um. We should probably get going. I have a class tomorrow and it's an hour drive home," Sam sighs lifting Gabriel bridal style, somehow without waking him. Or at least so it seems.

"But it's Sunday tomorrow!" Dean complains.

"I know. Trust me. I know," Sam sighs again.

"Lucifer and I have to go as well. It's past his bed time," Micheal states, looking to the yawning Lucifer.

"Satan doesn't have a bed time!" he whines. "I wanna stay up with the big kids!"

"Are you sure he's the second oldest?" Dean whispers from the side of his mouth.

"Yeah, he just gets that way when he's tired," I whisper back and he nods. Eventually Micheal gets Lucifer up and Sam carries Gabe to the car. Dean and I wave them away from the porch.

Once back inside, I start my way up the stairs to my room, but Dean stops me. "Are you sure you're alright?"

"Yes Mom. I'm fine," I laugh.

"Alright honey," he jokes. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight Cas," Dean says, murmuring something else, but I'm too far upstairs to hear.

~~~
-Sunday Morning-

I wake up the next morning to the sun glaring into my eyes. Mental note, get curtains after school tomorrow. Groaning I stretch myself out, and smell the delicious scent of pancakes from downstairs. Instantly I'm on my feet and barreling down the stairs.

"Good morning to you too," Dean laughs as I slide onto the chair next to him and stab a fork into the pancakes.

"Uh huh," I say shoving my face full of the fluffy food. It's heavenly. Soft and cloud like. The butter melts perfectly on my tongue and the syrup coating my throat.

"Woah, slow down. There's plenty to go around!" he laughs pulling another stack closer. I stop and wipe my full mouth, spittle starting to run down my chin.

"Sorry, I just haven't had a decent breakfast in a long time. Most of the time I bought McDonalds or cereal," I explain cutting another piece and eating it. "So good." I mumble eating another piece.

I hear Dean laugh to himself, but ignore him for the pancakes. I might just have to keep this man as my pancake slave. I grin. No, Cas that's illegal. I pout.

Dean notices, "What. Stomach ache?"

"No..." I sigh, but quickly shove another pancake into my mouth. This pancake god will be the death of me. Soon I've eaten most of the stack and Dean offers to make more, but I'm already regretting the first twelve.

"Okie dokie... so what's your plan for the day?" Dean asks, rinsing the spare syrup from our plates. I set my forehead on my arm, crossing over the table.

"Ugh. Too... much... pan...cakes," I groan, slamming my head against my arms. Dean's hand pats my back. You'd think I couldn't get hungover on pancakes but I don't even know.

"It's all good. C'mon I'll start a movie, but I'll have to go record. I'm already behind a day. The fans will think I've died," he chuckles, but I barely hear him he as I shuffle to the living room with a full stomach.

I end up telling Dean to put on Jurassic Park, which happens to be one of my favorite movies. I could quote it word for word. Dean leaves at the part where they get to Isla Nebular. It's about 11 when I start to hear Dean shouting from his room, gradually getting louder. Suddenly there's a loud thud, followed by rushing footsteps.

Worried, in a platonic way, I throw the blanket from my body and rush to the stairs. I climb up them, my stomach protesting. I race down the hall, but stop in front of his office. Are you prepared to find a body, Cas? What if you have to ward off a killer? You could die right now. What about Sammy? I take a deep breath and peek my head around the door.

"Dean?" When I don't get an answer, I step inside to find a plant pot spilt across the floor and Dean's computer flashing. I ignore it and go over to start to brush the dirt into the pot. "Such a fucking idiot," I grumble, standing up after cleaning most of the mess.

"Okay guys, I'm back! Sorry for the hold up, I just wanted to clean this up before-" Dean looks up and freezes. In his hand is a dust bin that I assume is for the pot. He glances from me to the camera. "Uh... one second guys, I need to..." he rushes to the monitor, but pauses before he clicks a button. "Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shiiiitttttt.... fuck."

"What Dean?" I ask, looking at him carefully. He runs a hand through his hair, scrunching his face up and grimaces.

"Uh, remember how you said you didn't want people to know you live with me?"

"Uh huh," I say, shifting uncomfortably. He gives a sorry smile before saying:

"Well... I think they know now."