A Little Personal

"Hatter asks what's your favorite show?"

"Sherlock. I always watch it with my best friend," I answer. We've been at the questions for ten minutes already and Dean's started to get more personal. Dean answers, quick and simple.

"Next. HaileyDude ask who's the top?" Instantly a blush floods over my face. What am I supposed to say? Is Dean a bottom or am I a- "Getting a little personal with the questions aren't we? Well I guess that's going to remain one of our secrets," he winks at the camera and pulls me closer.

"Uh... yeah."

"Marylee asks Cas, who are your siblings?"

"Well. To keep their identities concealed I won't say names, but I have three older brothers," I say, crossing my legs over my knee.

"I've met all Cas's brothers and I can say, they're all pretty interesting... but none compare to my Castiel," he smiles and kisses my forehead. Once again the comments blow up.

"How about we answer some of the live questions Dean?" I ask watching the screen fly with text.

"Umm okay... this one's from FreddyFoozball. Does Cas have any social media so we can follow him? I don't think we've set any up yet," he answers for me.

"That'd be a good video idea," I say, look up at Dean. He gives his infamous shrug.

"Yeah, that's an idea," I smile up at him and plant my lips on his jaw line as I curl up next to him. He looks down at me, his green eyes ablaze with a look I haven't yet discovered. "So the next question is from Mazeham. Dean, whats your favorite thing about Cas?"

"My ass."

"Cas... you know I love your ass, but that's not my answer. I'd have to say it's a tie between how flustered he gets when I flirt and the way his eyes squint together when he laughs. His smile is bright enough to fill a room and sometimes I wonder if he's an angel." I stare up at the boy, unable to produce words. He just stares back. "Well.... um the next question is from SinnerMan. What's your best drunk story?"

I don't say anything. Dean's hand tightens on my leg, but it doesn't give the comfort he hoped for. Instead he answers, "Well. Cas doesn't drink, but I have the greatest story." I don't hear the rest of what he says. My head is too busy replaying mental images from that night. Everything was so fast. A blur so quick that even though I saw it coming, I couldn't stop it. There was no way too. It was too late. There was nothing I could do but watch.

"Cas? You alright?" he asks, sorrow and fear edging his voice. It's too bad that I've learned to hide it better than he can flirt. I've mastered the art of hiding my thoughs, feelings. Everything.

"Oh yeah. I'm fine just got reminded of a friend of mine," I smile. I can tell that Dean doesn't believe me, his eyes give it away. Its the same look that Charlie or Gabe or even Lucifer gives anytime they see a flicker of doubt. The look they wear when someone mentions a drink or offers to drive. Instantly its like I'm a helpless child, and sometimes, I feel that way too.

"Okay..." he pauses and pulls up another question. 'Thank you.'

~~~

-Thursday Evening-

We spend about another hour answering questions, so much time that we don't even record another video like Dean planned. Sure, I didn't mind, but the fans seemed to go crazy over the fact that I have bee socks, which Dean had to show off. I don't know why or how, but he somehow managed to get me to open up to the camera more than I ever thought possible.