Chapter 3: Izzy Rogers!

JJ struggled against her ropes and she groaned in frustration. "Won't you give it a rest?" Liam asked. "Never." JJ replied. "You're too strong willed." Liam told her. "And you're too laid back in a time like this." JJ told him. They both sighed and there was a moment of silence. "I just know when to stop and give up." Liam told her. "I don't believe in that. I will fight to the death, it's who I am." JJ told him. "And I fear that will be your undoing." Liam told her. He closed his eyes and laid his head back as he began to try to go to sleep. JJ sighed as she examined her surroundings, trying to find anything that she can reach and will help her free herself. "Hello, blondie." Izzy greeted. JJ lifted her head and glared at her old nemesis. "You!" JJ exclaimed. "Good to see you again." Izzy commented. "I wish I could say the same." JJ told her and she laughed. "Everyone's happy to see me." Izzy commented. "How was prison?" JJ asked. "Rather boring, since the love of my life is dead." Izzy replied. "Karma. That's all I have to say to that." JJ told her and Izzy rolled her eyes. Izzy dragged Will as JJ gasped. She tied him up to a chair and walked back up as JJ sighed.
      Penelope couldn't believe who's picture she was starring at on her computer screen. She printed it out and ran as quickly as she could to the round table room. They all looked at her and cold tell something was wrong. They all stood up and braced themselves for what she was about to tell them. Penelope's heart was beating so fast and she could barely speak. She didn't know how to tell them who she found and what she has learned. "I-I know who is behind all of this." Penelope told them and they all waited intently. "Well?" Derek asked and Penelope gulped. "Izzy. Izzy Rogers." Penelope replied as they showed them the picture and they gasped.
     The team couldn't believe what they have learned. "Izzy Rogers?" Emily asked. "Yes." Penelope replied. "The girl who killed a bunch of people and robbed banks? The girl who kidnapped Will and Henry and JJ fought? The girl who almost blew me up twice?" Emily asked and Penelope nodded. "That's her." Penelope replied and Emily sighed as she sat down. Aaron rubbed her back. "How do we find her?" Aaron asked. "I don't know. She was hard enough to find and stop the first time, let alone again." Penelope replied. "And this is personal. She was angry at both JJ and Will." David told them. "Then why Liam?" Derek asked. "Because Izzy likes torture, and kidnapping Liam will torture Will and torturing Will is going to torture JJ." David replied and Derek nodded. "That's pretty smart." Derek commented. "And just like Izzy." Aaron added. "Now we know her plan, but what's her endgame? Could it be as simple as revenge?" Penelope asked and Emily stood up. "JJ and Will destroyed everything for her, and she probably wants them dead, but is still thinking smart." Emily replied. "She's good." Penelope commented and Emily nodded. "But we're better, we proved that last time." Emily told her. "Are JJ and Will still alive?" Penelope asked in tears. "I believe so." Aaron replied and Penelope nodded. "But we will have to do something soon, before that changes." Derek added. "I'll see what else I can do." Penelope told them and walked out of the round table room and back to her office.
   David followed Emily out of the round table room. "Are you alright?" David asked and Emily sighed as she stopped and faced him. "I was just thinking, and I needed some fresh air to clear my mind." Emily replied and David nodded. "I get that." David commented. "Yeah." Emily agreed. "I could use some fresh air to think as well." David told her and she nodded. "Wanna come with me?" Emily asked and he smiled. "Yeah, I think that could be helpful." David replied. "Maybe we could put our heads together and figure this out." Emily suggested. "Good idea." David agreed and they walked outside of the BAU and joined the fresh air as they sighed in unison.
    Will started to wake up and JJ looked at him. "Will! Will!" JJ exclaimed. Will sighed as he opened his eyes and looked around at his surroundings. "JJ?" Will asked. "I'm here, Will. I'm here." JJ replied. All three of them were tied up to chairs. "Is Liam here?" Will asked. He was still trying to get his vision to work normally. "Yeah, but he's really quiet." JJ replied. "Liam?" Will asked. "I'm alive." Liam replied and Will sighed in relief. "How do you feel?" JJ asked. "My head is pounding." Will replied. "Mine was too, now my heart is just pounding." JJ told him. "I was so worried for you." Will told him and she gave him a small smile. "I know, but I knew you would be okay." JJ told him. "I'm glad Henry and Michael are at your moms." Will commented and JJ nodded. "Me too." JJ agreed. Then they heard footsteps as they turned their heads to face the direction that the sound was coming from. They watched as Izzy Rogers slowly made her way down the steps that led to the basement that JJ, Will, and Liam are tied up at. Will starred at her intently. He hasn't seen her in a really long time. Not since she tried to destroy his family and everything that he holds dear. It's weird to see her face to face once again. Last time he saw her, he had been shit, his son was kidnapped, and his wife was trying to save them with everything she had. "Your sons may not be as safe as you once thought." Izzy told them and the couple glared at her as she gave a smirk.