Chapter 10: Alive and Well!

JJ, Will, Henry, and Derek walked outside of the house as a few men from the ambulance truck walked inside. Emily looked up and smiled at JJ. She ran up to her and hugged her. David walked up as well and shook Will's hand. "Are you guys alright?" Emily asked as she pulled away. "Yeah, we are." JJ replied with a smile. Then Aaron and Liam walked out. Will looked at his brother and back at his wife. JJ nodded and Will walked over to Liam as JJ took her son's hand. Aaron walked over to his team and he hugged Emily as she hugged back. "Liam, are you okay?" Will asked and Liam nodded. "Yeah, I think so." Liam replied. "I'm glad that you came to me." Will told him and Liam smiled. "I am too." Liam agreed. Will smiled as they hugged.
     JJ woke up in the hospital. She looked around and saw Spencer with his back turned to her. She smiled at her friend. They had decided to go to the hospital to make sure they were all okay, and that was yesterday night. "Spence." JJ commented. Spencer turned around as he held a baby girl. JJ gasped as her smile grew even bigger. "Is that?" JJ asked. "My daughter. Maeve has her twin brother." Spencer replied. "She's beautiful!" JJ exclaimed. "Do you want to hold her?" Spencer asked and she nodded. "It would be my honoured." JJ replied. Spencer hand her to his friend as she held her. "There you go." Spencer commented. "When was she born?" JJ asked. "Last night." Spencer replied. "Who's older? Her or her brother?" JJ asked. "She is." Spencer replied. "And their names?" JJ asked. "Bethany and Scott." Spencer replied. "Those are great names." JJ told him and he smiled. "I'm glad you like them, especially since you're the godmother." Spencer told her and she grinned. "I'm their godmother?" Spencer asked. "You're Beth's godmother and Morgan is her godfather. Emily and Hotch are Scott's godparents." Spencer replied. "Sounds good." JJ agreed.
     Emily looked up from her seat and saw Dr. Robins, her doctor. She felt another wave of nausea and sighed. She knew what she had to do, she can't procrastinate this any longer. Emily walked up to her doctor. She had short brown hair and was pretty tall. "Dr. Robins." Emily greeted. She turned and smiled at her. "Agent Prentiss, good to see you. We don't have an appointment scheduled." Sofia Robins commented and Emily nodded. "I know, but I was hoping you could squeeze me in. There is something I would like to talk with you about." Emily told her. Sofia looked at her watch as she nodded and looked back. "I can help you right now, follow me." Sofia told her and she nodded as they walked off.
     Penelope walked into Maeve's room. Maeve looked up as she held her son, Scott, and smiled. Penelope stood in the doorway with a smile. "Come in." Maeve told her and she walked in. "He's very handsome." Penelope commented. "Would you like to hold him?" Maeve asked and Penelope grinned. "Definitely." Penelope replied. She walked up and Maeve handed him to her. Penelope rocked him as he smiled up at her. "He likes you." Maeve told her with a smile. "I love babies." Penelope commented. "So do I." Maeve agreed. Penelope handed him back to his mother. "I need to head home to see my daughter." Penelope told her. "Goodnight." Maeve told her. "You too." Penelope agreed.
     Penelope walked out of Maeve's hospital room and ran into Spencer, whom was holding Bethany. "Hey, Garcia." Spencer greeted. "Reid! May I hold her?" Penelope asked and Spencer smiled. "Of course." Spencer replied. He handed his daughter to her and she smiled down at her. "She's stretching!" Penelope exclaimed. "Yeah, she does that a lot. I'm pretty sure she's going to be the kind that gets tired really easily." Spencer told her and she laughed. "That's adorable." Penelope commented. "Hete, take her to her mother. Abbey needs her mom." Penelope commented as she handed Bethany back to her dad. "Goodnight." Spencer commented. "Same to you." Penelope agreed and she walked away and left the hospital.
     Spencer walked into the hospital room and Maeve smiled at him. "Ready to switch?" Maeve asked. "I am." Spencer replied. Spencer laid Bethany on Maeve's lap and Maeve handed Scott to Spencer. Spencer held his son in his hands as Maeve scooped her daughter in hers. "I'm going to show him to JJ, since she hasn't seen him yet." Spencer told her and she nodded. "Okay." Maeve agreed. He leaned down and kissed her forehead. Maeve grinned as he walked out.
      Aaron walked up to David. "Heading home?" Aaron asked. "Yeah, I saw both babies and checked on everyone. Everything seems find and I need some sleep." David replied and Aaron laughed. "I heard that you and Hayden decided to split up again." Aaron commented and David sighed. "We did. We tried to work our relationship out, but we just couldn't." David told him. "I'm sorry to hear that." Aaron apologized and David shook his head. "It's quite alright." David told him and Aaron smiled. "Have you seen Emily anywhere?" Aaron asked. "I saw her earlier, walking with a doctor." David replied. "That's odd." Aaron commented. "Indded it is.... Well, goodnight." David told him and he nodded. "Good night." Aaron told him and David walked away.
     Spencer left JJ's hospital room as he held Scott in his hands. JJ finally met him as well, and now Spencer wants to spend time with his family. Will walked in with Henry and Michael. JJ grinned as Will handed their youngest son to her. "I was so worried." JJ commented in tears. "I saw your mom." Will told her and she looked up. "And she's?" JJ asked. "Fine. A bit soar, but awake and talking." Will replied and JJ grinned. "We have both been discharged and you can go see if you like." Will told her and she nodded. "I would like to." JJ agreed. She handed Michael to Will as he handed her a change in clothing. She got up and walked to the restroom to change.
      Emily couldn't believe her eyes. She had cold gel on her stomach and Sofia was rubbing something over the gel. Emily didn't know how she felt about this, not what her doctor was doing. She was unsure about what she was looking at, what this meant. She's not really, at least she doesn't think she's ready. Tears brimmed her eyes, and she wasn't sure if they were good or bad tears. Her heart beat rapidly as she looked at how much her life will change. Emily was looking at the monitor, and it showed a tiny baby. "Congratulations, Emily Prentiss. You're having a baby." Sofia told her and Emily sighed.