Chapter 7: Choices!

"Izzy! Izzy Rogers!" JJ called. "What are you doing?" Liam called. "Calling for Izzy." JJ replied. "I can see that, but don't or she'll come." Liam told her. "I am aware of that." JJ told him. "Why would you want that?" Liam asked. "I need to speak with her. I need to make sure Henry is okay." JJ replied. "I agree with JJ on this." Will agreed. "Izzy Rogers!" JJ exclaimed. "What is wrong with you?" Liam asked. "Nothing, at least I'm trying to do something other then just sit around and mope." JJ replied. "Stop this." Will told them. "At least I'm not trying to pretending like we're going to get out of here." JJ told him. "Like what?" Liam asked. "Serious stuff, but it's none of your buisness." JJ replied. "Because it never happened! You have this great life, not everyone gets that!" Liam exclaimed. "You don't know me!" JJ exclaimed. "That's enough!" Will exclaimed. JJ and Liam both sighed. "I'm sorry, Will." JJ apologized. Will nodded and they both turned to Liam. "I'm not apologizing." Liam told them and they sighed. "I'm with you, JJ." Will told her and she smiled.
     They heard footsteps and they all turned their heads to see Izzy walking down the stairs. "The fighting was very good, and I loved watching you all RIP into each others throats." Izzy commented. "What do you want?" JJ asked and Izzy laughed. "You called." Izzy replied and JJ nodded. "Right. Is Henry okay?" JJ asked. "He is fine. Locked up, but alive." Izzy replied and JJ sighed in relief. "And Michael?" Will asked. "I don't know, and I don't care." Izzy replied. JJ and Will both let a few tears escape. "No." Will commented. Izzy smirked and walked closer to Will. "Now, William. I want you to choose." Izzy told him. "Choose what?" Will asked. "Between your wife, and your brother." Izzy replied and Will gasped. "No! You can't!" Will exclaimed and Izzy laughed as she bent down and faced him face to face. "But I can, and I will." Izzy told him.
     Izzy was going to go back to the basement soon. She had left it, to give them time to think this over. She decided to give Will an hour to decide between JJ and Liam. She unlocked Henry's door and walked in. Henry sat up from the bed with tears staining his face. His back was against the bed frame, his knees were up, his arms were wrapped around his legs, and his chin rested on his knees. "Wh-what do you w-want?" Henry asked in tears. "Just checking if you had died of your own doing yet." Izzy replied. "My mom and dad will stop you and save me." Henry told him. "Not if they can't save themselves." Izzy told him. "They will, they always do." Henry told her. "Not this time, Henry Lamontagne. Not this time." Izzy told him. She walked out and locked the door behind her as Henry sighed.
    Henry stood up from the bed and ran over as he looked out the window. He was terrified, but he knew that his parents would save him. He put his hand on the glass of the window as it started raining outside. It got faster and faster as Henry watched in tears. "Mom. Dad." Henry commented. He ran over to the nightstand next to the bed. He opened the drawer and looked around. Both of his parents taught him a few things to survive in this world. He found a pocked knife and picked it up as he examined it. He turned his head and looked at the wooden door behind him. He was small and just a kid, but his parents had taught him a few things, and maybe, just maybe it was enough to help him get out of here. Henry sighed as he squeezed the pocket knife in his hand.
      Izzy walked down at the stairs that led to the basement. She opened the door and walked down some more steps until she faced her three prisoners. "Make a choice yet?" Izzy asked. "No, and I won't. You can't ask me to make a choice like that." Will replied. "Oh, but I did." Izzy told him. "Fine, I'll make a choice. My choice is to not make a choice." Will told her as he geared at her and she laughed. "Fine." Izzy agreed. "Fine? That's it?" Will agreed. "That's it. You don't want to make a choice, then don't." Izzy replied. Will wasn't sure if she was bring serious, and he knew not to trust her. He eyed her suspiciously as there was a moment of silence. "Okay then." Will agreed. "You won't make the choice, but I will." Izzy told him. "What are you saying?" Will asked. "I know that the choice you choose in your heart is your wife. You love her more then anything, that's why it's who I'm going to take away." Izzy replied. "No!" Will exclaimed and Izzy laughed. "Yes." Izzy commented. Izzy untied JJ from the chair and used the rope to tie her hands behind her back. JJ winced, as the rope was hurting her wrists. "JJ!" Will exclaimed. "I'm okay, Will. I'll be okay." JJ told him. Will struggled against his own ropes and groaned as he glared at Izzy. "Take me!" Will exclaimed and they looked at him. "What?" Izzy replied. "Take me." Will replied and Izzy smirked.
      Izzy starred at Will up and down. JJ had tears in her eyes, afraid that Izzy will take Will up on his offer. "Tempting." Izzy commented. "Then take it. Take me." Will told her. "There's no fun in that." Izzy told her. "Meaning?" Will asked. "Meaning.... This way you suffer. This way you'll be in pain and misery. For eternity." Izzy replied. "No!" Will exclaimed. "This is my revenge." Izzy told him. Izzy started dragging JJ up the stairs and JJ fought against her as best as she couple. Will struggled and against his ropes and screamed as he watched Izzy taking his wife away. "No! JJ!" Will exclaimed. "Will!" JJ exclaimed. Izzy took JJ up the stairs, slamming and locking the basement door.