Chapter 6: Worried Sickness!

Emily was in the restroom of the BAU. She sighed as she looked in the mirror. She was so wieeird for JJ, Will, and Henry. She turned on the sink and splashed water on her face. She grabbed a towel and wiped the water off herself. She looked in the mirror a moment longer and walked out to see Aaron standing there. "Hey." Emily greeted. "Are you okay?" Aaron asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." Emily replied. "Are you sure?" Aaron asked. "Yes, I'm just worried about JJ and her family." Emily replied and Aaron nodded. "I know, Em. We all are." Aaron agreed and the couple hugged.
     Emily and Aaron walked back into the round table room. "Is everything okay?" David asked. "It is now." Emily replied. Penelope walked in with a file. "We have a problem." Penelope told them. "What is it?" Aaron asked. "Someone gave a description of Izzy around this building." Penelope replied and they gasped. "Are you sure it was her?" Spencer asked. "Positive." Penelope replied. She threw the open file on the table and they all looked at the sketch of Izzy Roger's. It was definitely her. "What is she doing around here?" Emily asked. "And why would she risk it?" Derek asked. "She's smart and knows that no one will suspect her." Spencer replied. "I also tapped into a security camera and saw Izzy walking into a gun store, was only in there for five minutes, and walked out." Penelope added. "I will go to the gun store, Garcia will send me the coordinates. Morgan and Rossi will secure the area, make sure Izzy didn't do anything. Emily and Reid will stay here." Aaron told everyone. They nodded and went their separate ways to do their jobs.
     Emily and Spencer were looking at the board with all of the information they have. Emily held her mouth. A moment passed and she sighed as she put her hand down and sat down. Spencer looked at her with concern. "Are you okay?" Spencer asked. "Yeah. I'm just worried about JJ." Emily replied. "You don't look worried, you look sick." Spencer told her. Emily sighed and shook her head. "Don't tell Aaron, I don't want to worry him." Emily told him and he nodded. "Okay." Spencer agreed. Emily took a moment to answer. "I threw up earlier." Emily told him. "What? Why?" Spencer asked. "It's just pressure and me being really worried for my friend. That's all." Emily replied. "Are you sure?" Spencer asked. "Yes." Emily replied. "Okay, if you're sure." Spencer commented. "I am." Emily agreed. "What should our next move be?" Spencer asked. Emily stood up and faced the board. Emily started thinking. "We profile what we already know about her." Emily replied. "And we know a lot from our last encounter with her." Spencer commented. "And what was everything dedicated about last time?" Emily asked. "Her and Matthew." Spencer replied and Emily nodded.
     Aaron walked into the gun store. He walked up to the person behind the counter. "I'm here about someone that came here yesterday at around noon." Aaron told him. "That could be anyone." Seth, the worker, commented. "She had short, black hair and probably seemed too eager to get her hands on a gun." Aaron told him and Seth nodded. "I know who you're talking about. She said her name was Isabel Rollins." Seth told him. "She lied. Her name is Izzy Roger's and she just broke out of prison." Aaron told him and Seth sighed. "I wish I had known that." Seth commented. "What kind of gun did she get?" Aaron asked. "Just a normal revolver." Seth replied. "Is there anything else you can tell me?" Aaron asked and Seth shook his head. "No." Seth replied. Aaron set his card with a number on the desk. "Tell me if you remember anything of use." Aaron told him and Seth nodded. "Will do." Seth agreed as he picked up the card and Aaron left.
     Penelope was in the round table room with a laptop, that way she can help Emily and Spencer. "Search for houses that they might have lived in together. Houses that they leased together or something." Spencer told her. "On it." Penelope agreed as she typed fast. "Nothing." Penelope told him and he sighed. "Try Izzy's last name. Maybe she's at a relatives house." Emily suggested. "Nada." Penelope told her. "Try Matthew." Emily suggested and Penelope started typing again. "I have an address for Matthew's parents." Penelope told them. "That's a good place to start." Spencer commented. Emily felt like puking again. "I'll be back." Emily told them and ran out. Spencer looked up, full of concern. "What was that about?" Penelope asked. "I don't know, I really don't." Spencer replied.
     Derek and David searched the BAU from top to bottom. Then they went outside and looked around. "I don't see anything." Derek commented. "She was seen around this general area." David commented. "Why? And for what?" Derek asked. "She doesn't want to kill us, not yet anyways. She wants to torture us, for what we did to Matthew. She probably has researched all of us as well." David replied and Derek nodded. "Sounds like something she would do." Derek commented. "She knows what part JJ and Will played in her destruction, does she know what part the rest of us played?" David asked. "What do you mean?" Derek asked. "Look at it, Morgan. You and Hotch killed Matthew and Prentiss defused the bomb that saved Will." David replied and Derek nodded. "You may have a point." Derek agreed. Aaron parked the car outside and walked out. "Anything?" Aaron asked. "No, but we may have a theory and if it's true then it's hot good for any of us." David replied. Then the three of them walked upstairs.
     The guys got back there and saw Spencer and Penelope. "Where's Emily?" Aaron asked. "Restroom." Spencer replied and Aaron nodded. "But we have a lead." Penelope added. "Really? That's great!" Derek exclaimed. "What is it?" David asked. "Matthew's parents house." Spencer replied. "Good a place as ever to start." Aaron agreed. Emily walked back in. "Hey." Emily greeted. "Reid just told us what you guys found." Aaron told her and she nodded. "Let's go." Emily commented. They got ready and walked out of the BAU.
    Izzy sighed as she walked into the kitchen and threw a few files on the table. Each file had the face and name of each of the BAU team, with Will included. She wants revenge on all of them, for stopping her and killed the love of her life. But the two people she wanted to hurt the most, which the two files were on top of the other files, were JJ and Will. She will get her revenge, and they will pay.