Chapter 35: Moving In!

David smiled at Erin as they laid in her bed. "This is the seventh night you've been at my house this week." Erin commented and I laughed. "I think I've forgotten what my house looks like." David commented and she laughed. "I love your house, it's much better then my apartment." Erin commented. "Why don't you move in?" David asked and Erin was speechless. "Are you serious?" Erin asked. "Yes, I am." David replied anf Erin grinned. "Okay." Erin agreed. "Really?" David asked. "I would love to." Erin replied and David grinned as they leaned in and kissed. David pulled away when a thought came to him. "A thought just occured to me." David told her. "Let's hear it." Erin agreed. "Since you're moving on, should we tell the team about us?" David asked. "I guess it wouldn't hurt." Erin replied. They both smiled and kissed again.
     JJ walked into the BAU and saw everyone in the round table room, including Strauss. She walked up there, confused. "I didn't know we had a case." JJ commented. "We don't, I just wanted to make an announcement." David told her and she nodded. She looked at Strauss, still confused. "Okay." JJ agreed. "Erin Strauss and I have been dating the past several months." David told them and they all smiled. "About time you told us." Penelope commented. "You all knew?" Erin asked and Derek laughed. "Of course we knew." Derek replied. "Why didn't you say anything?" David asked and Aaron patted him on the back. "There's no fun in that." Aaron replied and David shook his head. "It was kind of obvious." Spencer agreed. "And so was Prentiss and Hotch's relationship, and you guys still didn't notice that." David told them, causing Emily and Aaron to laugh. "We weren't as obvious as you two." Emily commented. "Says the girl who spent most of the time in the BAU in Hotch's office with the curtains closed." David commented. "Touche." Emily commented. "At least you guys finally told us." JJ commented. "Well, we realized that neither of us are getting any younger. So we decided to move in together." David told them and they all congratulated them. "That's great, Rossi." Aaron commented. "Thanks, Hotch. We were hoping you all will help the move this weekend." David told them. "We'll be there." Penelope agreed. "I'd love too." Spencer added. "Well, you guys need to get back to work." Erin told them. "I'll see you later." David told her. They kissed before Erin left.
     It's been three and a half days and the team werecon the jet, on their way back home. Aaron sat across from David. "Excited to move in with Strauss?" Aaron asked and David smiled. "Yeah. I haven't felt this way since Hayden, and I really love Erin." David replied and Aaron smiled. "Strauss doesn't get close to many people, she must truly love." Aaron told him. "I can say the same thing about Emily." David told her. Aaron looked over and watched as Emily and JJ talked. Emily's hand was on her stomach, over their unborn child. Aaron grinned as he looked back at David. "I remember three years ago, I had feelings for her and I didn't think she could ever have the same feelings for me." Aaron commented. "And she thought the same thing." David told him. "Things turned out the way all of us dreamed. Maybe even better. I mean, look at us three years ago and look at us now. Three years ago, you didn't know you had a daughter and grandson. Now, you have them and Straus. Three years ago, Reid could barely talk to girls. Now, he's in love and have twins. Three years ago, Morgan was a player. Now, he's in a committed relationship and expecting a child. Three years ago, JJ was married with a son. Now, she has another son for her family. Three years ago, Garcia was dating Lynch, now they're married and have a daughter. Three years ago, Emily and I were fighting our feelings for each other and were dating other people. Now, we're married and have the boys and our upcoming child. We're all finally happy." Aaron explained. "And it makes all the bad things that happened to us, worth while." David added.
     Erin was packing up her stuff in her apartment when David walked in. "Hey." David greeted. "The case is solved already?" Erin asked. "Yep." David replied. "You guys are good, you make a good team." Erin told him and he smiled. "Thank you." David commented. "Is the team still helping?" Erin asked. "They're on their way." David replied and she nodded. "Great." Erin commented. "How much have you packed?" David asked. "Just a couple boxes." Erin replied. "I'll help you pack some more before they get here." David told her and she smiled. "Sounds good." Erin agreed. He walked over to her and kissed her. Then he grabbed a box and walked into the kitchen. "Did you already throw out what you didn't want to take with you?" David asked. "That was the first thing I did." Erin replied and David nodded as he began packing stuff in the kitchen.
      The team helped Erin finish packing and unloaded them all at David's house. They were currently unpacking. Emily was unpacking some of her clothes in the bedroom when JJ walked with another box that labeled 'Clothes.' "More clothes." JJ told her and Emily laughed. "I didn't realize Strauss had so many clothes." Emily commented. "How's your pregnancy going?" JJ asked. "Great." Emily replied. "Any morning sickness?" JJ asked and Emily shook her head. "No." Emily replied. "That's good." JJ commented. "Are you and Will considering having any more kids?" Emily asked. "Will and I were actually just talking about that. We are thinking about having one or two more, after Michael is a bit older." JJ replied and Emily smiled. "That's great." Emily commented. "How about you and Hotch?" JJ asked and Emily laughed. "I don't know, I think we'll have to get through this child first before we have anymore." Emily replied and JJ laughed. "Sounds fair enough." JJ agreed. "I don't know if I can handle anymore kids." Emily mumered. "Look, Em. You're a great step mom to Jack, you've been a great adopted mom to Declan ever since you sacrificed everything for him, and you'll be a great mom to this child." JJ told her and Emily smiled. "Thanks, JJ." Emily commented.
     David walked out of the kitchen as Erin put a few things around the living room. He put his arms around her from behind as she put her head back on his chest with a smile. "I love you." David told her. "I love you too." Erin told him. "You don't mind my daughter and grandson coming by a lot, right?" David asked and she laughed. "As long as you don't mind my kids coming over." Erin replied and he laughed. "It's a deal." David agreed. She got out of his embrace and turned around to face him. "I think this is going to be really great." Erin told her. "Me too." David agreed. They leaned in and kissed passionately.