Chapter 11: Not Ready Part 1!

Emily wiped the gel off her belly and sighed. Dr. Robins stared at her. "Are you okay?" Dr. Robins asked. "Yeah." Emily replied. "You can talk to me, Emily." Dr. Robins told her and she sighed. "I'm fine." Emily told her and the doctor sighed. "Okay." Dr. Robins agreed. Emily stood up and put her hair up in a ponytail. "I have to go find Aaron." Emily told her and walked out of the hospital room as quickly as she could.
     Spencer was visiting his kids at the nursery. He watched them sleep through the glass. JJ walked up to him, out of her hospital gown and in her normal clothes. "Hey." JJ greeted. "Hey." Spencer greeted. "Your kids really are adorable." JJ commented and Spencer smiled. "Thanks." Spencer commented. "Well, I should go. I just got discharged and Will are putting the kids in the car." JJ told him and he nodded. "Okay." Spencer agreed. "Are you leaving too?" JJ asked. "No, I'm staying here with Maeve and the twins." Spencer replied. "You're going to sleep here?" JJ asked. "Yeah, Hotch gave me the next few days off." Spencer replied. "Goodnight then." JJ commented. "Goodnight." Spencer commented. JJ walked away as Spencer watched his kids.
     Spencer walked into Maeve's room. She looked up and smiled at him. "I thought you were asleep." Spencer commented. "I was, I just woke up." Maeve told him. "You should get some more rest." Spencer told her. "You should too." Maeve agreed. She moved over in her bed and Spencer smiled as he sat down next to her. She laid on his arm as he pulled her close and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight." Spencer commented. "Goodnight." Maeve commented. They both closed their eyes and went to sleep.
     Emily was walking in the hospital hall when Aaron saw her. "Em!" Aaron called. Emily turned to face him and put on a fake smile. "Hey." Emily greeted. He walked up to her and kissed her cheek. "I was looking for you." Aaron told him. "Well, I'm right here. Let's go home." Emily told him as she took his hand. "Sounds good to me." Aaron agreed. They walked out and went to their car. Aaron started it and looked over at his fiance. "Are you okay?" Aaron asked. She looked at him and smiled. "I'm fine." Emily replied and he nodded. "Okay." Aaron agreed. He drove out of the parking lot and drove to their house.
     JJ walked into her bedroom and Will was already in the bed. "Are you okay?" Will asked. "Yeah, just tired." JJ replied and he nodded. "We have had a long couple of days." Will agreed and JJ laughed. "You can say that again." JJ agreed. She pulled off the covers and climbed in. "We'll just have to take it easy, I suppose." Will commented. "Henry and Michael are fine and my mom is going to make a good recovery. You're brother is in your life again and Izzy is out of our lives for good. I think all is well." JJ explained with a smile and Will smiled too. "And let's keep it that way." Will commented. They kissed and then lied down as they slowly fell asleep.
     Emily lied awake in her bed. Aaron was asleep next to her. She sighed as she got out and walked down to the living room. She saw Declan sitting on the couch. "Couldn't sleep?" Emily asked and he shook his head. "No." Declan replied. "Me neither." Emily agreed. "Are you okay?" Declan asked. "That's still under debate." Emily replied. "I hope you feel better soon." Declan commented and Emily smiled. "Thanks." Emily commented. "No problem." Declan commented. "What's up with you?" Emily asked and he shrugged. "I havent been able to sleep. I have apt on mind." Declan replied and Emily nodded. "I understand that." Emily agreed as she sat next to him. Declan looked down. "I've been having nightmares." Declan told her. "Of?" Emily asked. "My father." Declan replied and Emily sighed. "I've had nightmares of him too." Emily told him. Declan looked up and locked eyes with her. "You have?" Declan asked and she nodded. "Many times." Emily replied. "How did you get past it?" Declan asked. "I remembered that he was gone, that I was safe now, and that he can never hurt me again." Emily replied and Declan gave her a hug. Emily smiled as she hugged back.
      It was Saturday, so they all had the day off. Emily walked down the stairs and saw a stranger. "Who are you?" Emily asked. "Ms. Delilah Kelner." Delilah replied and Emily realized who she was. "The wedding planner." Emily commented and she nodded. "That's me." Delilah commented. Aaron walked in with a smile and Emily walked up to him. "It's about time you woke up." Aaron commented. Emily held her stomach, feeling weak to the knees. "I'll set up at the kitchen table." Delilah told them as she walked in there. Aaron looked at Emily with concern. "Are you alright?" Aaron asked. Emily nodded with a fake smile. "I'm great." Emily replied. He didn't believe her. "Em." Aaron commented. "I'm fine." Emily told him. She walked into the kitchen and Aaron sighed and shook his head as he followed her.
      Maeve opened her eyes and saw Spencer. He had a pair of clothes for her. "I just discharged you." Spencer told her. Maeve sighed as she sat up and stretched. "Good, I'm ready to go home." Maeve commented and Spencer smiled. He handed her the clothes as she stood up. "I'll get the twins and put them in their car seats." Spencer told her and she nodded. "Sounds good to me, I'm going to meet you there." Maeve told her. "Okay." Spencer agreed and Maeve smiled as she watched him leave. She walked into the restroom in her hospital room.
      Spencer finished getting the twins in their car seats when Maeve walked up to him. "Are they ready?" Maeve asked. "Yep." Spencer replied. "I'm ready to go home." Maeve commented and Spencer smiled at her. "Me too." Spencer agreed. They both got in the car and Spencer started driving. Bethany started crying as Scott was sleeping. "It's okay, Beth. We'll be home soon, please don't wake your brother." Maeve commented. "Isnt that what babies do?" Spencer asked with a smile. "That's besides the point." Maeve replied and they both laughed. "Well, we're almost there." Spencer told her. "Good." Maeve commented with a smile.
      Delilah Kelner had left. Jack and Declan were at JJ's. Aaron walked up to Emily. "What's wrong, Em?" Aaron asked and Emily sighed. Her stomach hurt. She felt nauseous creeping up. Her mind was full of thoughts. Her heart was pounding. She looked up with tears in her eyes as she locked eyes. Her hand was on the table he put his hand on top of her's. He was worried and concerned for the women he loved. He was trying to be patient, so she can tell him. But he was anxious to know what was going on with her. She wanted to tell him, but she was terrified. "I'm pregnant." Emily replied and Aaron's eyes widened.