Chapter 5: Revenge Scheme Part 2!

Will could hear JJ crying, and it made his heartache. He loved JJ so much, and he hated to see her in so much pain. He was in pain as well, knowing that his Don's were in dange, again. Knowing there was nothing he could do to save them for his beloved wife. It hurt him, it hurt his heart. "JJ, are you okay?" Will asked. "No. Our son is with a psycho, our other son is alone, and my mom is dead." JJ replied as she cried. Will sighed as a tear rolled down his cheek. He was scared as well. For his sons, for his mother in law, and for his wife. "We will get out of here and save Henry and Michael." Will told her and she nodded. "I know, we always do." JJ agreed and Will gave her a reassuring smile. "I love you, JJ." Will told her. "I love you too." JJ told him. "Our sons are strong, and they get that from you." Will told her. "And you." JJ told him. "We beat Izzy once, we can beat her again." Will told her. "It was hard enough the first time, but no one else was able to do it." JJ commented.
     Izzy threw Henry on the bed of a room in the house. "Please don't hurt me." Henry begged. "As long as you and your parents play your cards right, then you don't have anything to worry about." Izzy told him. "Why do you want to hurt them?" Henry asked in tears. "You don't remember me, do you?" Izzy asked and Henry shook his head. "No." Henry replied. "We first met when you were you get, I think around five. I took care if you while your mom searched for me and your daddy was strapped to a bomb." Izzy replied. "My mom and dad are good people. They stopped you, didn't they?" Henry asked and Izzy glared at him. "They did." Izzy replied. "And that's why you ea lb t to hurt them." Henry commented and Izzy smiled. "I guess kids are smart." Izzy commented. "And you won't kill them, right?" Henry asked. "It's all about playing your cards right." Izzy replied with a smirk. She got up and walked out as she double locked the door behind her.
    Emily and David walked into the BAU as Emily held Michael in her arms. The team ran over to them. "What happened?" Aaron asked. "JJ's mom is in the ICU, Henry is missing, and Michael was all alone." Emily replied. "Why did she go after their family?" Penelope asked. "We don't know." David replied. "She did that last time as well." Derek commented. "Who?" David asked. "Izzy Rogers." Penelope replied. Emily and David gasped. "She's back?" Emily asked. "Isn't she in prison?" David asked. "She broke out." Derek replied. Emily and David both sighed. "Why did Izzy do that then?" Penelope asked. Emily and Aaron looked at one another. "Leverage." Aaron replied. "She already has both JJ and Will." Penelope commented. "But this way, she knows they'll do as she says out of fear of Henry getting hurt." Emily replied. "Why not take Michael as well?" David asked. "Izzy hates children, let alone babies." Spencer replied and David nodded. "Then let's see if we can find where she's hiding at." David commented.
     Emily finally got Michael to settle down and stop crying as she sat in the round table room. Aaron walked in and stood at the doorway as he smiled at her. "Hey." Aaron greeted. Emily looked over at him with a smile. "Hey." Emily greeted. "You're a natural." Aaron commented as he walked closer to her and she shrugged. "I guess." Emily agreed. "You are. He was screaming because he knows something is wrong, but you soothed him. Only a real pro can do that." Aaron told her. "What do we do with him while we work on the case?" Emily asked. "We can send for a bouncer at JJ's, and he can sleep in my office." Aaron replied and Emily nodded as she looked down at him. "Good plan." Emily agreed and Aaron smiled at them.
     Izzy unlocked the door and walked in as Henry looked up at her. She threw him a bag of chips. "That's dinner." Izzy told him. "Thank you." Henry commented. "Whatever." Izzy commented. Izzy was about to leave when Henry stood up from sitting on the bed. "May I see my parents?" Henry asked. "No." Izzy replied. "Please." Henry begged and Izzy rolled her eyes. "You can see them when I tell you that you can see them. This is my game, and we will play by my rules." Izzy told them. She stormed out and slammed the door as she sighed. She hates kids and doesn't understand why so many people will have multiple kids like they're a joy. She can't stand Henry, and she definitely couldn't stand Michael. That's why she left him at the abandoned cottage, she didn't want to be around a crying baby. She sighed and locked the door before heading downstairs.
     JJ looked over at Will. "Do you think Henry and Michael are okay?" JJ asked. "Henry is up there and Izzy wouldn't hurt him because she needs him for leverage, just like last time." Will replied and JJ nodded. She looked away and sighed, knowing that at least one of her boys is somewhat safe. "And Michael?" JJ asked as she looked back at him. "We just have to hope that someone heard him and found him, and that he's somewhere safe." Will replied. "Hope is all we have right now." JJ commented and Will nodded. "Pretty much." Will agreed. "Please be safe, Henry and Michael." JJ muttered. Will turned to Liam. "Are you okay?" Will asked. "Fine." Liam replied. "You've barely spoken since we got here." Will commented. "I just don't have anything to say." Liam told his little brother. "Wgat are you thinking?" Will asked. Liam sighed and rolled his eyes. "I just rather not speak, William." Liam replied. Will sighed and looked down as JJ looked over at her husband with concern.