Chapter 20: Minus Two!

JJ walked into the BAU with many files in her hands. "What's all of that?" Derek asked. "Cases." JJ replied. "Which one are we doing?" Derek asked. "The one that's already one my desk." JJ replied. She put the rest of the files on her desk and picked up the one they're doing. "Everyone is here, all but Hotch and Prentiss." Derek told her. "We can do this without them, Morgan. Garcia already has the file on her computer." JJ told him and he nodded. "I'll get everyone in the round table room." Derek told her. "I'll get Rossi." JJ told him. She walked up the stairs and to David's office.
      Everyone sat down in the round table room. With Aaron gone, David is in charge until he gets back from his honeymoon. Penelope stood up in front of everyone as she put a picture of the inside of a building and next to it was a picture of the same building, but with lots of dead bodies. "Mass murder." Penelope commented. "Is this a buisness?" Spencer asked. "Yes, a big one." Penelope replied. "How many people died?" David asked. "263." JJ replied as she read the file. "How many survivors?" David asked. "198." Penelope replied. "Someone would have to of seen something." Spencer commented. "That's a lot of people to interview." Derek added. "But someone has to do it. Wheels up in 10." David told them.
     The team were on the jet, on their way to San Francisco. Penelope was on the computer. "Good news." Penelope commented. "What is it?" David asked. "50 of those people weren't working at the time and have alabies, and 10 of them were on vacation." Penelope replied. "That's 60 less people we have to interrogate." Spencer commented. "And how many people do we still have?" Derek asked. "138." Spencer replied. "That's still a lot." Derek commented. "It's better then 198." Spencer told him and he nodded. "It's a start." JJ agreed. "I'm sending you guys the names of those 60 people." Penelope told them. "Call us with more information." David told her and she smiled. "Will do." Penelope agreed and she hung up.
    The private jet landed and they made their way to the local police station. "I'm Sherrif Kristine Nettle." Kristine greeted. "I'm SSA David Rossi, that's SSA Jennifer Jearu, SSA Derek Morgan, and SSA Spencer Reid." David introduced. "Deputy Jack Griffin will show you where you can set up." Kristine told them as Jack walked over to them. "JJ, go with Deputy Griffin." David told him and she nodded. "Okay." JJ agreed as she followed him. "Morgan and Reid, go to the buisness where it all went down." David told them. "Will do." Derek agreed as they left the station and David turned to face the sheriff. "Is this all of you?" Kristine asked. "We're a couple people short." David replied and she nodded. "Come with me to my office and I'll show you everything I know." Kristine told her and he nodded. "Okay." David agreed.
       Kristine gave David s list of names. "These are the people that survived." Kristine told him. "Our technical analysis, Penelope Garcia, gave me a list of names of people who have alabies." David told her and she nodded. "I already crossed off those names." Kristine told him. "And how about the others?" David asked. "I circled the ones whom I thought were the most suspicious. I suggest you start with them." Kristine replied. "Thank you." David commented and she nodded. "No problem." Kristine agreed as David got up and left.
     JJ sighed as she sat everything up. "Is everything okay?" Jack asked. "Yeah." JJ replied. "Is it your kids?" Jack asked and JJ asked. "My youngest is sick." JJ replied and Jack nodded. "Figures." Jack commented. "How did you know?" JJ asked. "My husband gets the same way when one of our kids is hurt or sick. He's more of a worrier then I am." Jack replied and JJ sighed. "He was having trouble breathing last night and we took him to the emergency room. He's still there, and Will, my husband, said he'll update me when he knows wgats going on." JJ explained. "That's rough." Jack commented and JJ nodded. "You can say that again." JJ agreed. "Well, we can focus on this and I'll help you keep your mind if your child." Jack told her and she smiled. "Thanks, Jack." JJ commented.
     Spencer and Derek reached the building and went up to a police man. "This place is under lockdown. No one in or out." The man told them. They both brought out their badges and showed him. "We're with the FBI." Derek told him. The man unlocked and opened the door and let them in. They looked around and saw how stressed everyone is. Spencer walked up to a women. "Excuse me, ma'am. I'm SSA Spencer Reid with the Behavioral Analysis Unit and that's SSA Derek Morgan." Spencer greeted. "I'm Dianna. Are you here to find out who did all of this?" Dianna asked ik her thick Australian accent and Spencer nodded. "We are." Spencer replied. "Where did it all happen?" Derek asked. "Right here, in the main hall. We were not all here at the time. Some were on different floors, like me." Dianna replied. "So, everyone that was on this floor at the time died?" Spencer asked and the women nodded. "I'm afraid so." Dianna replied.
     Dianna walked up to a man in a white suite. "Sir." Dianna greeted as she bowed. "Dianna, my dear." Brandon greeted. Brandon is the owner of the company. "Father, the FBI are here." Dianna told him and he gasped. "What?" Brandon asked. "This is amazing, father. Whoever did this can be brought to justice." Dianna replied. "Keep any eye on everyone, my dear. I have to do something." Brandon told her and she nodded. "Of course, father." Dianna agreed and Brandon walked downstairs to the secret basement, that no one knows about.
     David walked up to JJ as he had Penelope on speaker phone. "What do you have for us, Garcia?" David asked as JJ looked up. "Very bad news. I was looking up everyone and I think Brandon Marshall is the Unsub." Penelope replied. "Why do you say that?" JJ asked. "He created this company 5 years ago. But he did 8 other mass murders all around the world." Penelope replied. "How was he able to be here for 5 years and not get caught?" David asked. "He created a new life, a new identity for himself." Penelope replied. "Why wait until now to Mass Murder again?" JJ asked. "I don't know, but I'm sending you his original identity." Penelope replied. "We have to get down there." JJ commented and David nodded. "Um, guys." Penelope commented. "What is it?" David asked. "Every time he did this, he killed everyone inside, and if he didn't.... He blew it all up." Penelope replied and they gasped.
      Spencer and Derek met outside after interviewing a bunch of people. "Anything?" Derek asked. "Nothing." Spencer replied and Derek sighed. "This blows." Derek commented. Spencer looked up and saw Dianna walking towards them and waved. "Open the door." Spencer told the police officer. He did and Spencer walked inside. Derek stayed where he was, and just watched. Spencer noticed Dianna was crying. "What is it?" Spencer asked. "Somethings wrong. It's my father." Dianna replied. "What happened?" Spencer asked. "I went to find him, and I found explosives. He doesn't know that I saw him." Dianna replied and Spencer's eyes widened. Derek heard a car door slam and turned to see JJ and David running towards them and yelling. Then the whole building blew up.