Chapter 33: Another Language Part 2!

Emily starred at the witness. "Et elle n'était pas là?" Emily asked. "J'ai vu une fourgonnette blanche à cet endroit et elle a filé assez vite." Olivia replied. "Avez-vous vu la plaque d'immatriculation par hasard?" Emily asked and Olivia nodded. "Je me suis souvenu, alors je l'ai écrit. C'était très méfiant." Olivia replied. Olivia replied. She grabbed a small piece of paper and handed it to Emily as Emily looked at it. "Y a-t-il autre chose dont vous puissiez vous souvenir?" Emily asked. "Je me souviens que son sac à main était sur le trottoir et qu'elle le porte partout." Olivia replied. "Merci Olivia. Si vous vous rappelez autre chose, appelez-moi." Emily told her as she handed her a buisness card. Olivia nodded as she took it. "Je vais. J'espère que vous attrapez ce crétin." Olivia commented. "Me too." Emily agreed. Emily waved to her before she walked out.
     Penelope was still working on her laptop. She was trying to figure out a similar number between all the red headed teenage girls in the town that team were in. She was looking through all the numbers and emails, and so far she came up empty. Kevin walked in with Abigail. "What are you doing here?" Penelope asked as she turned to her husband. "I was called into work. I was hoping you could watch her." Kevin replied. "I'm in the middle of something important, I can't really watch her right." Penelope told him and he sighed. "I guess I can keep an eye on her in my office." Kevin told her as she stood up and walked over to them. "Thanks, Kevin." Penelope commented. She kissed Kevin and then kissed Abigail. "My parents are coming tomorrow." Kevin told her. "They are?" Penelope asked and Kevin nodded. "I just found out." Kevin replied. "That could be helpful. They can watch Abbey while we're at work." Penelope commented. "I should get going." Kevin told her. "Yeah, I have a lot of work to do." Penelope agreed. They kissed again and Kevin walked out with Abigail. Penelope sat back down at her desk and started looking at the lists again. She gasped when she noticed something.
      David walked into the room and sat across from Emily. "Did you get anything?" David asked. "I did, actually. I got a license plate number." Emily replied. "From the Unsub's vehicle?" David asked and Emily nodded. "Yeah, she found a white van speeding away from where she was suppose to meet Maxine, and found Maxine's purse on the sidewalk." Emily replied. "I'll call Garcia." David told her as he dialled her number. "Garcia." Penelope greeted. "I nust sent you a license plate number to a white van. I need you to look it up and find it's a location." David told her and she began typing on another ome of her computer's. "On it." Penelope agreed. "Call me when you find something." David told her and she nodded. "I will." Penelope agreed. Penelope hung up and David put his phone away. "It shouldn't be too long." David told her and his phone rang. "No kidding." Emily commented and they both laughed as David answered his phone. "Yes?" David asked. I just sent you the details." Penelope replied. David and Emily both stood up and walked out. "Prentiss and I are on our way. Contact the others ahd tell them." David told her. "I will. Hotch asked me to look up a similar number to all the red headed teenage girls." Penelope told him as him and Emily got into the car. "Okay." David agreed. "Well, I found a similar number, and that number matches this license plate. His name is Tyrant Dismal. " Penelope told him and he smiled. "I think we got our guy." David commented.
     JJ and Derek walked out of Ms. Brenson's house and they all stood on her porch. "Will you let me know if you catch this guy?" Ms. Brenson asked. "Of course." JJ replied. Ms. Brenson handed JJ a piece of paper with her number on it. "Thank you so much." Ms. Brenson commented. "No problem." Derek agreed. JJ and Derek walked into the car and drove away. JJ was driving. "Could you call Garcia and see if she has anything yet?" JJ asked and Derek nodded. "Sure thing." Derek replied. He grabbed his phone and dialled her number. It rang a few times and went to voicemail. Derek sighed and put his phone away. "That was fast." JJ commented. "She didn't answer." Derek told her. "She must be on another call." JJ commented. Derek looked down at his phone and saw a text from Penelope. "Garcia sent me a location. We found the Unsub." Derek told her. "Let's go." JJ commented.
    The team all met up at the location of the van, but they didn't see it right away. They all got out and took a look around. Aaron looked up and saw a red headed girl looking out the window. She quickly hid and they all looked at one another and nodded. They figured the van was in the garage. They all got their guns ready and walked up the porch as they were all very quiet. Derek kicked the door in and they all ran inside. They heard a girl scream and they ran upstairs. They ran in a bedroom and saw a red headed teenage girl laying in a bed with a knife in her stomach and blood dripping down. David ran and grabbed the Unsub, putting his hands behind his back and handcuffed him. David and JJ took him outside as he stuggled. Derek and Spencer checked on the girl. Aaron had already called the paramedics. "She's alive." Derek commented and they all sighed in reief.
     The team were flying back on the jet. The girl was alive and was going to make a full time recovery eventually. "How is it being able to speak all those other languages?" David asked and Emily laughed. "Pretty useful at times." Emily replied. "I still remember when you furst spoke arabic." Aaron commented and Emily smiled. "You were all starring at me like I was insane." Emily commented. "We didn't know you could speak arabic." JJ commented and Emily smiled. "IT was pretty impressive." Spencer commented.  "That's for sure." Derek agreed and Emily laughed. "It's pretty normal in my world." Emily told them and they all laughed.