Chapter 39: Gun Point Part 1!

Spencer walked into the BAU. Derek and Penelope were talking. Aaron was in his office and David was in his office. Spencer walked up to Derek and Penelope. "Where's Emily and JJ?" Spencer. "They're not here yet." Penelope replied. "But Hotch is here, so shouldn't Emily be here?" Spencer asked. "I don't know, maybe they had different agenda's this morning." Derek replied. "Do we have a case?" Spencer asked. "Not yet, but we might soon." Penelope replied and Spencer nodded. "I actually have an announcement." Spencer told them. "Okay, kid. Give us your best." Derek told him and Penelope laughed. "I proposed to Maeve yesterday." Spencer replied and they gasped. "Congrats, Reid." Penelope commented as she gave him a hug. Spencer had a grin on his face. "I'm happy for you, kid." Derek commented as he gave him a hug. Aaron and David walked down the steps and over to them. "What's the celebration about?" David asked. "Reid and Maeve are getting married." Penelope replied. Spencer hugged David. "Congratulations." Aaron commented as he gave Spencer a hug. "Thanks." Spencer commented.
     Emily walked into a coffee shop and saw JJ by the counter. It was slow at the coffee shop,  it was just thing and the guy behind the counter. "Hey." Emily greeted. "Is Hotch behind you?" JJ asked. "No, he had to leave early and let me sleep in." Emily replied and JJ smiled. "That's sweet." JJ commented. "Yeah." Emily agreed with a small smile. "May I help you?" The man asked. "Just a regular coffee with sugar." Emily replied. "Coming right up." The man told her. He handed JJ a cup of coffee as she put some money on the counter. Then the man went back to making Emily's coffee. JJ took a sip of her's and turned to Emily. "Are you excited about the new baby?" JJ asked and Emily sighed. "I'm trying not to be, but it's hard because I am pretty excited." Emily replied. "Why are you trying not to be?" JJ asked. "If I'm not too excited, then maybe nothing bad will happen." Emily replied. "Why do you think something bad will happen?" JJ asked. "Because something bad always happend to me. I'm just prone to bad luck, I guess. I don't know. I just don't want to take any chances this time." Emily replied. "Nothing bad will happen." JJ told her and Emily laughed. "We'll see." Emily commented.
     A man walked into the coffee shop as the man behind the counter handed Emily her coffee. She gave him some money and took a sip. Emily and JJ looked up at the TV that had the news on. A man just broke a women out of jail, and there are sketches of what the man and women look like. "I'll give you one guess to what our case will be at the FBI." JJ commented and Emily laughed. The man that just walked in glared at the two girls, knowing that they were part of the FBI. He pulled out a gun and pointed it at the girls. "Everyone freeze!" The man exclaimed. Emily and JJ turned to face him. They saw that it was the man from the TV, Marcus. Which means the women he broke out, Linda, can't be far behind. JJ left her gun in her car, but Emily had her's with her. Emily quickly pulled out her gun and pointed at him. "Put your gun down." Emily told him and Marcus laughed. A women walked in from the back and pointed a gun at JJ's back as Emily sighed. "Nice try." Marcus commented with a smirk. "Put down the gun, or I'll shoot your friend." Linda told her. Emily laid it on the floor and kicked over to Marcus and he picked it up.
     Aaron was in his office and Penelope walked in. "Have you seen the TV?" Penelope asked and Aaron shook his head. "I haven't." Aaron replied. "A man, Marcus Lihaun, broke out a women, Linda Lihaun, out of prison." Penelope replied. "Are they married or siblings?" Aaron asked. "I don't know yet." Penelope replied and Aaron nodded. "Okay. Find out what you can, and we'll meet in the round table room in ten minutes. I'm going to try and get a hold of Emily and JJ." Aaron told her. "They're still not here?" Penelope asked. "No." Aaron replied. "That's not like them." Penelope commented. "I know." Aaron agreed. "What are you thinking?" Penelope asked and Aaron sighed. "I don't know. I'll let you know when we meet up in ten minutes." Aaron replied and Penelope nodded. "Okay." Penelope agreed and she walked away.
      Marcus starred at the two agents. "Two FBI agents, under our control." Marcus commented. "You won't win." JJ told him. Marcus and Linda laughed. "I beg to differ." Linda told her as she pressed the gun up against JJ's back. "What do you want?" Emily asked. "We want to kill your entire team." Marcus replied. "Why?" JJ asked. "Because it's fun." Linda replied. "We'll start with you too. Shoot the blonde." Marcus ordered. Linda laughed as she prepared to pull the trigger. JJ had tears rolling down her cheeks. Emily kicked her in the side. Linda fell down as she dropped her gun and it rolled under a table. Marcus pulled his trigger and shot Emily in the arm. She fell and JJ knelt down beside her. She saw the gun and had an idea. JJ ran and grabbed the table the gun slid under. Marcus shot at her, but missed. She threw the table at him, knocking him down and causing him to drop his gun and Emily's. JJ picked up the gun and pointed it at Marcus as he slowly stood up. "I suggest you stop right now." JJ told him. Linda stood up and grabbed a glass she found. Emily's eyes widened. "JJ!" Emily exclaimed. But Linda already hit her in the head, shattering the glass, and knocking her out. Linda grabbed her gun as Marcus grabbed the other two guns. Linda and Marcus both pointed their guns at her.
     The team met up in the round table room. Aaron was the last to enter. "Are they on their way?" Penelope asked. "Neither one answered." Aaron replied. "That's not good." Derek commentd and Aaron sighed. "What did you find?" Aaron asked and Penelope pulled up a picture of a man and a women. "Marcus Lihaun and Linda Lihaun have been married for thirteen years. They're known for killing cops, lawyers, and doctors." Penelope replied. "Why? Is there a connection?" David asked. "No one knows." Penelope replied. "Cops arrest criminals, lawyers make sure the criminals stay away, and doctors save innocent lives. My guess is that they want to stop them from doing their jobs." Spencer told them. "That makes since." David agreed. "One year ago, Linda was arrest and is suppose to be in prison for life. But yesterday, Marcus broke her out. They've both been wanted since the day they got married. They spent their honeymoon killing two cops, two lawyers, and two doctors." Penelope explained. "They must be good to evade arrest for so long." Derek commented and Aaron nodded.
     Marcus and Linda had their guns pointed at Emily. She was on the floor as she held her wounded shoulder. "Linda, I have a welcome back surprise for you." Marcus told her and she smiled. "What is it?" Linda asked. "You get to kill that guy." Marcus replied as he pointed at him with his free hand. The guy gasped as he looked terrified. "I love that surprise." Linda commented. "Please don't." The man begged. "Come here." Linda told him. The man walked out from behind the counter and faced her. "I'm begging you." The man begged and she laughed. "That's the point. Now on your knees." Linda told him. The man went on his knees and looked up at her in tears. "I love how twisted you are." Marcus told her. She looked at him with a smile and looked back at the man. She pointed her gun at hid forehead and pulled the trigger. Emily jumped and closed her eyes. The man fell as tears rolled down Emily's cheeks. Emily opened her eyes again and looked at JJ. JJ's head was bleeding and she was still unconscious. "You, check to see if your friend's alive." Marcus told her. Emily scooted over to her and checked her pulse. Emily was happy that JJ was alive, but knew what she had to do. "She's dead." Emily told them.