Chapter 34: Not Planned!

The jet landed and they were all in the BAU, getting ready to go home. Penelope walked in as he held Abigail with Kevin by her side. "Hey, Kevin. How wss your day?" Derek asked. "Good. It's hard to work with a baby bugging you, but you do what you gotta do." Kevin replied and Derel laughed. "I wouldn't know anything about that." Derek told him and Penelope smiled. "Yet." Penelope commented amd Spencer laughed. "Shut up, kid." Derek commented. Emily walked into Aaron's office. "Prêt à rentrer à la maison, bébé?" Emily asked and Aaron smiled. "I'm ready. But I can't reply in french." Aaron replied and Emily laughed as she walked up to him. "Maybe I could teach you." Emily suggested. "I would like that." Aaron agreed. They leaned in and kissed. Aaron took her hand and tbey walked out of the office. "Why is Rossi's office door closed?" Emily asked and Aaron shrugged. "I don't know." Aaron replied.
     David was in hs office with his phone up to his ear. He was talking to Erin Strauss. They've been dating, but no one knows about it yet. "Wanna come over tonight?" Erin asked and David smiled. "I'm just about to be on my way." David replied. "I'll be waiting." Erin told her. David laughed and hung up. He walked out of his office as Emily and Aaron walked up to him as they held hands. "Why was your door closed?" Emily asked. "No reason." David replied. David walked down as the staire as Emily and Aaron laughed and followed him. Spencer, Penelope, Kevin, and JJ were already gone. "Are we a still going out tomorrow night?" Derek asked. "Yeah, we're still on." Aaron replied. They all got into the elevator and rode down to the parking lot.
     Derek opened the door in the morning to find Savannah. "Come in." Derek greeted. "Hey." Savannah greeted. Savannah walked in and Derek closed the door behind her. "It's early." Derek commented. "I know." Savannah agreed with a smile. "What's up with you?" Derek asked with a smile. "I have some news." Savannah replied. "I'm all ears." Derek told her as he sat on a chair. Savannah grinned as she sat on a chair across from him. "I'm pregnant." Savannah told him. Derek was speechless. He didn't know what to say. "You are? Really pregnant?" Derek asked and Savannah laughed. "Yes, I was confirmed by a my doctor." Savannah replied and Derek smiled. "That's great." Derek commented. "Are you happy about this?" Savannah asked. Derek thought about it at first. It's surprising, but he would like to be a dad. "Yes, I'm thrilled." Derek replied and Savannah grinned. "Good." Savannah commented. They leaned in and kissed.
    Savannah walked out of the restroom and Derek smiled at her. "How was your shower?" Derek asked. "Refreshing." Savannah replied. Savannah wore a robe, and her hair was in a bun. She sat on Derek's lap and kissed him as he kissed back. "I love you." Derek told her. "I loce you too." Savannah agreed. "Are you coming to hang with the team tonight?" Derek asked. "If you don't mind my being there." Savannah replied and Derek laughed. "I could never mind your presence." Derek replied and Savannah smiled as they kissed again. "Where are we going?" Savannah asked. "To a local bar. A fun night out." Derek replied. "Sounds fun." Savannah commented.
     Derek walked into his room to find Savannah in a beautiful red and straless dress with red heels and her hair was in a ponytail. "What do you think?" Savannah asked with a smile as dhe slowly turned around. Derek grinned as he looked at her. "I think you're beautiful." Derek replied as he walked up to her. "You don't look too bad yourself, Mr. Tuxedo." Savannah told him and he laughed. They leaned in and kissed passionately. "We should probably get going." Derek suggested. "If you say so." Savannah agreed with a smirk as they both stood up. Derek grabbed Savannah's hand and they walked out.
     Derek and Savannah walked into the bar and immediately found the team. Emily, Aaron, JJ, Will, Spencer, Maeve, Penelope, Kevin, and David. "Hey, guys." Derek greeted. "Hey, how's your day off?" David asked. "Good. Really good, actually." Derek replied. He turne to look at Savannah and she smiled. "I'm pregnant." Savannah told them. "Congratulations!" JJ exclaimed. "Are you ready to be a dad?" Aaron asked and Derek laughed. "I have nine months to prepare." Derek replied.  Aaron and David laughed. "I'm goi ng g bvb to order a beer. Do you want a water?" Derek asked his girlfriend and she smiled. "That sounds lovely." Savannah replied with a small smile. "Come on Savannah, lets a have a girl chat." Penelope told her as she dragged her to a table where Emily, JJ, and Maeve sat. The guys laughed as they watched them go.
     "So, how is your pregnancy going?" Maeve asked. "I'm only a couple weeks pregnant." Savannah replied. "Em, how is your pregnancy going?" Penelope asked. "Good, I don't get morning sickness anymore." Emily replied. "How far along are you?" JJ asked. "Two and a half months." Emily replied. "Oh, how's Declan?" Penelope asked. "Good, a lot better now. He's starting to fit in better, and I think he'll be okay." Emily replied. "Poor kid, he's been through so much." JJ commented and Emily nodded. "How's Henry and Michael?" Emily asked. "They're great." JJ replied. "Are you guys done making kids?" Penelope asked with a smirk and JJ laughed. "We haven't decided yet." JJ replied. "How's Abigail?" Maeve asked. "Lovely as ever." Penelope replied. "Didn't you just have a twins?" Savannah asked. "Yeah, and they have been keeping me up." Maeve replied and they all laughed. "Sounds about right." JJ agreed and Penelope nodded. "Enough baby talk." Maeve told them. "Good idea." Savannah agreed. "Let's talk about something else." Emily commented and they all nodded.
     They were guys were at the bar as they drank. "What do you think the girls are talking about?" Spencer asked. "They're probably talking about us." Derek replied and they all laughed. "So, Rossi. Is there a special girl in your life?" Aaron asked. "I have my daughter, Joy." David replied. "I meant, more of a girlfriend." Aaron told him and he he shook his head. "No, nothing like that." David told him. "How does it feel, knowing you're going to be a father?" Spencer asked. "Weird, but a good weird." Derek replied. "I felt the same way at first." Kevin commented. "Emily's more nervous about this upcoming child then me." Aaron commented. "Well, she's never raised a child like you have." David commented. "Her problem is that she's terrified she'll become just like her mother. Aaron told them. "Emily is great with kids, and I know she'll be an amazing mother." Spencer commented and Aaron smiled. "Let's have another round." David suggested. "I'm in." Kevin agreed. They all ordered another drink as they talked.