Chapter 4: Revenge Scheme Part 1!

JJ looked over at her husband. "How are we going to get out of here?" Will asked. "I don't know, but what I do know is that my team will stop at nothing to save us." JJ replied and Will nodded. "You're probably right." Will agreed. "I am right, I know my team and I know they never give up." JJ insisted. They heard more footsteps and looked up to see Izzy walking in. "Just let us go, Izzy." Will told her. "Not happening. After what you guys did to me and Matthew." Izzy told them. "You guys brought that upon yourselves." JJ told her. "It all started with Will. You killed Oliver and made Chris crazy. Then we took you and your son and your wife went all phsyco on me. Then her friends killed Matthew." Izzy explained. "We know the story, and he deserved it." Will told her. "Will." JJ commented. "Watch it!" Izzy exclaimed. "No." Will told her. "Will, please." JJ begged. "I'm going to be right back, with a surprise, and maybe that will change your tone." Izzy told him and walked up the stairs.
      JJ looked over to Will. "What do you think you're doing?" JJ asked. "If she gets angry enough, she'll make a mistake." Will replied and JJ sighed. "Last time we were up against her, I almost lost you." JJ told him with tears in her eyes. "You won't lose me." Will told her. "How do you know that?" JJ asked. "I don't, but we are both at risk everyday with our jobs." Will replied and JJ nodded. "I know, Will. I'm just scared." JJ told him. "I know, and we will be okay. We will get out of here, stop Izzy, and get to our sons." Will told her. They both sighed when they heard footsteps.
    Spencer walked in and Aaron walked up to him. "I thought you were at the hospital with Maeve." Aaron commented and Spencer nodded. "I was, but it's going to be a while and she told me I should be here to help JJ." Spencer told him. "We could actually use your brain." Aaron told him. "Do you know who's doing this?" Spencer asked and Aaron shook his head. "No." Aaron replied and Spencer sighed. "Is there someone who has a grudge against both JJ and Will that we don't know about?" Spencer asked and Aaron shrugged. "Perhaps." Aaron replied. Derek walked up to them. "Hey, kid. How's Maeve?" Derek asked. "Still in labor." Spencer replied. "Really?" Derek asked. "Yeah, it's going to be a long time." Spencer replied. "What happens when she gives birth?" Derek asked. "I have a pager now, so she can page me when it's happening." Spencer replied. "Good idea." Aaron commented and Spencer nodded.
      Penelope walked up to them. "Hey, Reid." Penelope greeted. "Hey, Garcia." Spencer greeted. "Where's Prentiss and Rossi?" Penelope asked. "Out, looking at an anonymous lead we got." Derek replied. "Why?" Aaron asked. "I know who kidnapped JJ and Will." Penelope replied. "Who?" Spencer asked. "Izzy Rogers." Penelope replied and they gasped. "How? Isn't she in prison for life?" Spencer asked. "She broke out last week." Penelope replied. "And she wants revenge from the person who started it and the person who defeated her." Aaron commented. "And you might be in danger too." Derek added. "Why?" Aaron asked. "You killed her boyfriend." Derek replied. "Yeah, because he was strangling you to death." Aaron told him. "I didn't say he didn't have it coming, but she probably doesn't see it like that." Derek commented and Aaron nodded. "I guess." Aaron agreed.
     Emily and David walked into an abandoned cottage. "What are we exactly looking for?" Emily asked. "We don't know." David replied. They both had their guns out and ready for defense. They split up and went to two different side or the cottage. David Walker into a room and his widened when he saw an older women with blonde hair who was unconscious and badly bleeding from a wound. "In here!" David called. He walked close to her and checked her pulse, and he sighed in relief when he realized that she was alive, but barely. He examined and knew that she looked familiar. He heard footsteps behind her and knew that it was Emily. She gasped when she saw the women. "Is that?" Emily asked and David nodded. "Yeah, it's JJ's mom." David replied. Then they heard a baby crying.
     Izzy walked back down to the basement. JJ and Will stared up at her, both with angry glares. Liam still kept himself away from the others. Izzy was holding a small and they saw that a boy was following her. They gasped once they saw that it was Henry. "How did you get to Henry?" JJ asked. "I found an old women that was babysitting, killed her, and took the boy." Izzy replied and JJ felt her heart beating fast as tears poured out of her eyes. "You killed my mom?" JJ asked and Izzy laughed. "That was your mom? I guess I can see the resemblance now." Izzy replied. "Stay away from Henry!" Will exclaimed. "This is my leverage, do as I say or the boy dies." Izzy told them. "Mommy. Daddy. I'm scared." Henry told them. "It's okay, Henry. Just do as she says and everything will be fine." JJ told him and he nodded. "Okay." Henry agreed. "Where's Michael?" JJ asked. "That baby? He cried too much, so I left him there." Izzy replied. "By himself?" JJ asked. "Well, there was the dead body with him." Izzy replied. "You'll pay for this." Will told her and she smirked. "Not this time." Izzy told them and she left with Henry.
     "Stay with her." Emily told him. She got up and ran tothe restroom, where she heard the crying. Michael was in the bathtub crying. Emily picked up and rocked him a bit. She walked back in with David and he sighed. "Is that Michael?" David asked and Emily nodded. "Yes." Emily replied. "Where's Henry?" David asked and Emily shrugged. "I don't know, but he's not here. We've cleared the place, and he's not anywhere to be found." Emily replied. "The ambulance is on it's way for her, and we can take Michael with us to the BAU." David suggested and Emily nodded. "I'm in." Emily agreed as she held the baby closely.