Chapter 27: Back Home!

Emily woke up in the air and Aaron was next to her. He was reading a book, and turned to smile at her. "Have a nice nap?" Aaron asked and I sighed as I stretched. "Yeah, it was refreshing." Emily replied. "I wonder if the team will be gone when we get there." Aaron commented. "It's very much possible." Emily agreed. "I can't wait to see Jack and Declan." Aaron told her and Emily smiled. "Me too." Emily agreed. "We'll be home soon." Aaron commented. "You should sleep some before we get there." Emily told him and he nodded. "You're probably right." Aaron agreed. He put his book up and leaned back, closing his eyes. Emily watched him for a moment and then grabbed her book. She began reading, as she waited for the plan to end.
      Emily sighed as she put her book down. She's not feeling so good right now. She held her stomach as she sat up. She looked at Aaron and got up. Sje moved around him and walked to the restroom in the back. She locked the door and bent down as she began puking in the toilet. She sighed, while keeping her hair backwards. She waited amoment, until she knew she was done. She stood back up and washed her hands. Then she splashed some water on her face a mb s grabbed a few paper towels, to wipe her face. She looked in the mirror for a moment as she breathed deeply. Then she walked out and back to her seat, before Aaron wakes up.
      The team were finally on the jet home. Penelope was trying to video chat and David answered. "Hey guys." Penelope greeted. Derek noticed Penelope's scenery was different then usual. "Hi, Garcia. Where are you?" Derek asked. "Home." Penelope replied. "How are you liking your two day vacation?" David asked. "Loving it." Penelope replied and David laughed. "Good." David commented. "How are you guys feeling, with everything that happened?" Penelope asked. "We're feeling a lot better." JJ replied and Penelope smiled. "I'm happy to hear." Penelope commented. "We'll be here in a few hours." Spencer told her. "I will be at the BAU to greet you." Penelope told them. "You don't have to." Derek told her. "I would love to." Penelope told him and he smiled. "Okay, we'll see you then." Derek agreed. "Adios amigos." Penelope commented before hanging up.
    JJ jumped as she opened her eyes. Spencer looked up at her. "Are you okay?" Spencer asked and she sighed. "Yeah, just a bad dream." JJ replied. "Ahout what?" Spencer asked. "I don't remember." JJ replied as she stretched. "I'm going to get some coffee. Do you want some?" Spencer asked and JJ nodded. "Sure, thanks." JJ replied. Spencer got up and walked away as JJ sighed and leaned back, closing her eyes. Derek sat down and JJ opened her eyes and smiled. "I've been thinking about what you said, and you're right." Derek told her. "I am?" JJ asked. "Yes." Derek replied. "I'm happy that you see that." JJ commented. "Me too." Derek agreed. "Have you talked to her yet?" JJ asked. Derek sighed and shook his head. "Not yet." Derek replied and JJ nodded. "What are you going to do?" JJ asked and Derek sighed. "I'm going to propose to her." Derek replied and JJ gasped.
     Emily walked out of the restroom again. She walked up to her seat and saw Aaron was awake. "Hey, where were you?" Aaron asked. "The restroom." Emily replied as she sat down. "You were in there awhile. Are you okay?" Aaron asked and Emily nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine." Emily replied. "We'll be landing shortly." Aaron told her and she put on a fake smile. "Great." Emily commented. Aaron leaned back and closed his eyes, relaxing the rest of the way. Emily sighed as she looked forward. She took a deep breathe as a tear rolled down her cheek. She wiped it away and looked out the window. They were high up, and she saw were clouds in the blue sky. She has a worried feeling. She was anxious to land, because there was something important she really needed to do.
    Derek took out his phone and dialled Savannah's number. "Hey, Derek." Savannah greeted. "Hi." Derek greeted. "You've been gone awhile." Savannah commented and Derek sighed. "I know." Derek agreed. "Is everything okay?" Savannah asked. "Yeah, there were just some issues. An explosion, it's a long story and I'll explain later. I just wanted you to know that I'm okay." Derek replied. "But you are okay, right?" Savannah asked and Derek gave a small smile. "I am, and I am excited to see you when I get home." Derek replied. "Me too." Savannah agreed. "I love you." Derek told her. "I love you too." Savannah agreed.
    The BAU's private jet landed and they all got out. They all walked in and was greeted by a very happy Penelope. She was grinning and gave them all a group hug as they laughed. "It's good to see you too, Garcia." Spencer commented. "You guys are all feeling much better, right?" Penelope asked. "Much." Spencer replied with a smile. "Good." Penelope commented. "I'm going to have to get some paperwork to go." Derek told them as he walked up to his office. "Luckily, tomorrow is Saturday." Spencer commented. "I think we can all use a day with our families." JJ added. They all went to their desks and cleared it up, taking home what they needed and made sure it was beat and organized for Monday.
    Aaron drove up to the BAU and him and Emily got out. "I need to grab a few things." Aaron told her. "I'll go with you." Emily told him with a smile and he smiled too. They held hands as they walked in. They stood in the elevator as they waited. "Jack and Declan are probably asleep." Emily commented and Aaron laughed. "I hope." Aaron agreed and Emily grinned. The elevator stopped and they got out to see the BAU team talking and cleaning up. "Hey guys." Aaron greeted. They all looked up and smiled. "Hey!" Penelope greeted. They all hugged. "How was the honeymoon?" Derek asked. "Good." Emily replied. "How good?" Derek asked. "No comment." Aaron replied and they all laughed. "Here. Paperwork is all yours." Derek told him as he handed it to him with a smirk, and they all laughed again.