Chapter 19: HoneyMoon Bliss!

Aaron and Emily grabbed their luggage after they got off the flight. "The taxi should be waiting outside." Aaron told her. "Good, because I have jet leg." Emily told him and he laughed. "Sounds like fun." Aaron commented sarcastically. "Shut up, Aaron." Emily told him and he laughed again, causing Emily to smile. They both left the airport and got to the taxi. "Where are you going?" The Taxi Driver asked. "To the nearest hotel." Aaron replied. The driver started the car and drove in the opposite direction.
      Emily got out of the taxi and immediately went to the trunk to get the luggage. Aaron got out after her and smiled. Emily closed the trunk and Aaron walked over to her to help her with the luggage. "Amazed, are you?" Emily asked with a smirk and Aaron laughed. "This is all new to me." Aaron told her. "I can see that." Emily agreed. Emily walked past him and into the hotel. Aaron smiled to himself before following her. "I'll check us in." Aaron told her and she nodded. He walked up to the desk and Emily took a look around. The lobby of this hotel looks familiar to her. Emily looked at a beautiful portrait of a women and a young girl. She stroked the portrait, feeling Dèjá Vu.
      "Names?" Maggie, the girl clerk, asked. "Aaron Hotchner and Emily Prentiss." Aaron replied and Maggie looked up. "That name. Prentiss. Something about it seems familiar." Maggie commented. "Well, she has traveled to just about everywhere. Your paths might of crossed, especially if she has been here before." Aaron told her. "I'm new here. I'm slowly taking over my family buisness." Maggie told her and Aaron nodded. "That's nice." Aaron commented and she smiled. "It is. Anyways, do you have a preference on a room?" Maggie asked. "A honeymoon suite." Aaron replied. "Oh. Well, congratulations." Maggie commented and Aaron smiled. "Thanks." Aaron commented. "Here is your room key." Maggie told him and Aaron accepted it. "Thanks, Maggie." Aaron commented. "No problem, Mr. Hotchner." Maggie told him.
    Aaron and Emily walked into the best honeymoon suite. "It looks great." Aaron commented. "I'd say so." Emily agreed. "Emily out the luggage down and relaxed on the bed. "Comfy?" Aaron asked with a smile and Emily had on a smile too. "Very." Emily replied. "You want to get some breakfast?" Aaron asked. "Does that mean I have to get up?" Emily asked. "Yes." Aaron replied. "Fine." Emily agreed. Emily sat up and Aaron grabbed her hand to help her stand the rest of the way up. They kissed and then left, holding hands.
     After Breakfast, Emily and Aaron went back to the hotel. Maggie walked in from the back and smiled at them as Aaron waved at her. "How was breakfast?" Maggie asked. "Good." Aaron replied. Emily couldn't help but to stare at the portrait again. "Who are those people in the portrait?" Emily asked. Maggie walked out from behind her desk and over to the newlyweds. "They visited a long time ago, when I was a little girl. I actually got pretty close to the girl in the photo. The older women helped the town, so my mom made sure to honor her and her daughter." Maggie replied. "That's sweet." Aaron commented. "Why do you ask?" Maggie asked and Emily shrugged. "There's just something about it. I'm sure it's nothing." Emily replied as she looked away from the portrait. "Are you sure?" Aaron asked and Emily nodded. "Yeah." Emily replied. "Okay." Aaron agreed. The couple went back to their room and Maggie walked closer to the portrait as she examined it.
     After getting back to the room, Emily opened the door that led to the balcony. She walked to the edge and smiled down at the view. Aaron walked over to her and out his arms around her as she put her head on his chest. "Lovely view." Emily commented. "It really is." Aaron agreed. "Where do you want to go first?" Emily asked. "We'll figure that out tomorrow. Tonight, I want to be right here with my wife." Aaron replied as Emily turned around to face him. He took her arms and backwards to their bed as Emily laughed. They started kissing passionately as they fell on the bed.
     Maggie was working early in the morning. She yawned and closed her eyes for a second. She jumped when she heard someone coming down the steps. Then she noticed it was Emily. "Oh, it's just you." Maggie commented. "I didn't mean to scare you." Emily told her and she nodded. "I know." Maggie agreed. "Did you sleep here?" Emily asked. "I didn't really sleep." Maggie replied. "I've had those days, more then I should have." Emily told her. "Me too." Maggie commented. "You should get some rest." Emily told her and Maggie sighed. "Probably. Where are you off to?" Maggie asked. "I'm going to take a walk, and bring back some breakfast for me and Aaron." Emily replied. "Do you mind if I join?" Maggie asked. "Not at all." Emily replied. Maggie grabbed her purse and the two women headed out.
     "So, how did you and your husband meet?" Maggie asked. "I joined the Behavioral Analysis Unit at the FBI and he was my boss." Emily replied. "Wow. You guys work in the FBI?" Maggie asked. "We sure do." Emily replied. "And he was your boss? Was that aloud?" Maggie asked. "We kept it a secret for a while, not because we were afraid it wasn't aloud, but because it was nice just the two of us." Emily replied and Maggie smiled. "Sounds nice." Maggie commented. "It was." Emily replied. "But you didn't get in trouble?" Maggie asked. "We almost did, but we fought through. We actually had to fight a lot to be together." Emily replied. "That bad?" Maggie asked. "It wasn't just the board. There were ms many other factors. People from the past and my issues." Emily replied. "Issues?" Maggie asked and Emily sighed. "It's just a really long story." Emily replied and Maggie nodded. "No need to explain." Maggie told her and Emily smiled.
     The women made their way back to the hotel with their breakfast in hand. Emily stopped to look at the portrait again as Maggie went behind the desk and placed her food on it. She looked down at the sign in sheet and her eyes went to Aaron and Emily's name. She looked up and at Emily and to the portrait as she gasped. Emily turned to look at her. "What?" Emily asked. "I remember why you seem so familiar now. You're the young girl from the portrait." Maggie replied and Emily gasped.