Chapter 17: The Long Awaited Wedding Part 3!

Emily felt so much rage in her heart. "What are you doing here, mother?" Emily asked. "I couldn't miss my only daughters wedding." Elizabeth replied. "I disowned you." Emily told her and she sighed. "I know, but I am so sorry about everything." Elizabeth apologized. "I don't forgive you, I can't for this." Emily told her and she sighed. "Just talk to me, let me make this up to you." Elizabeth pleaded and Emily shook her head. "No, not this time." Emily commented. She shut the door and locked it. Emily heard Elizabeth walking away and sighed.
     JJ and Penelope walked down the stairs with Jack and Declan following them. Emiky looked out the window, and sighed in relief when she didn't see her mom anywhere in sight. "What's going on?" JJ asked. "It was my mother." Emily replied. "Seriously?" Penelope asked. "Yeah." Emily replied. "Why did she come back?" Penelope asked. "For my wedding." Emily replied. "How did she even know?" JJ asked. "I have no idea, and I'm not in any mood to go talk to her." Emily replied. "How are you doing?" JJ asked. "Fine, I just want to marry Aaron and take my mother off my mind." Emily replied. "Then let's go, I'll get the car started." Penelope told her.
     Penelope got in the drivers seat and started the car. "Ready?" JJ asked as Emily opened the backseat for Jack and Declan to get in. "Yes." Emily replied. "Are you sure, Em?" JJ asked and Emily sighed as she closed the car door behind the boys. "I know I want to marry Aaron, I just got a bit distracted seeing my mom. She has put me through so much hell, I can't do it again. I won't, I shouldn't have to." Emily replied. "And you don't, Em." JJ told her and Emily gave a small smile. "Thanks, JJ." Emily commented. "No worries. Let's get you married." JJ commented and Emily smiled. They walked around the other side of the car and was about to get in when a car drove up and stopped. Penelope opened the car door and got out. "Whars going on?" Penelope asked. "We don't know yet." JJ replied. A women with short brown hair got out of the the car. There was a man in the car, but they couldn't tell who it was. "May I help you?" Emily asked. "My name is Alex Hotchner, I'm looking for my son." Alex replied. "Is your son Aaron Hotchner?" Penelope asked. "He is." Alex replied and Emily's eyes widened. She hadn't met his mom. "Oh, hi." Emily greeted and Alex smiled. "Hello. You must be Emily Prentiss." Alex commented and Emily nodded. "I am." Emily replied. "It's so nice to finally meet you. Aaron has told me so much about you." Alex told her and Emily smiled as she let out a nervous laugh. "That's, um, that's nice." Emily commented. "You look very beautiful." Alex commented. "Thanks." Emily commented. "Would you like a ride with us?" JJ asked. "I'll just follow you in my car." Alex replied and JJ nodded. "Okay." JJ agreed. They all got in the cars and drove away.
     David walked up to Aaron. "Everything's ready." David told him and Aaron nodded. "Thank you." Aaron commented as Derek walked up to them. "I just got off the phone with JJ. They're on their way, they just ran into a couple of dilemmas." Derek replied. "Like what?" Aaron asked and Derek shrugged. "She didn't say." Derek replied. "I'm sure everything is fine." Spencer commented as he approached them. "Yeah." Aaron agreed as he waited.
     The cars approached and parked right before they reached the hill. "I'll take the boys up there." Penelope told them as she took Jack and Declan up the hill. "Could we have a moment?" Alex asked and Emily nodded. "Sure." Emily replied. "I'll join the others." JJ commented and walked up the hill as Sean, Aaron's brother, got out of Alex's car. "You too, Sean." Alex told him and he nodded. "Of course, mom." Sean agreed as he followed JJ. "What do you want to talk about?" Emily asked. "Aaron really loves you." Alex replied and Emily smiled. "Yeah, I noticed." Emily commented. "Do you love him?" Alex asked. "More then anything." Emily replied and Alex smiled. "I'm glad. To be honest, when I first heard about you too.... I didn't like the idea. He was your boss, and I thought it could only lead to trouble. But then as the days went on, he talked about how much he loved you constantly. I saw how happy you made him, and I just knew this was the right thing." Alex explained. "He makes me happy too." Emily added. "Good." Alex commented. "It's nice to finally meet you." Emily commented. "You too, my dear. I'll join the others." Alex told her. "I'll be there in a moment." Emily told her and she nodded. "Okay." Alex agreed and she walked up the hill.
     Alex got to the top of the hill and Aaron smiled at her. "Mom, I'm happy that you're here." Aaron commented as they hugged. "So am I." Alex agreed as they pulled apart. "So, you met Emily?" Alex asked. "I did, and she is a lovely girl." Alex replied and Aaron smiled. "I think so." Aaron agreed. "Am I getting some more grandchildren from you?" Alex asked and Aaron laughed. "Possibly sooner then later." Aaron replied and Alex grinned. "I'll be a great grandmother to your child." Alex told him. "I know you will be, you already are to Jack." Aaron told her and they both smiled at him as he smiled back. "Emily and I have actually adopted Declan. He came from two really bad parents, terrible criminals. Emily died once, protecting Declan. So we took him in and adopted him." Aaron told her and she smiled at the boy. "It's nice to meet you, Declan. I would love to be your grandma." Alex told him and he smiled. "I think I'd like that." Declan agreed.
    Emily took a deep breathe and smiled as she got ready to walk up the hill. She heard a car coming by and turned around as it parked. She frowned when she saw her mom stepping out of the car. "What are you doing here?" Emily asked. "I just left last time, I'm not leaving this time." Elizabeth told her. "I don't want you here." Emily told her. "I get that, but you are my daughter. I have been a terrible mother to you, but I'm going to do better. I'm moving here and I'm going to stay for a while. I realized that I don't really know you, this way I can really get to know who you are now." Elizabeth explained and Emily glared at her as tears appeared in her eyes.