Chapter 25: All Good Things Must Come to an End!

Emily got out of the shower and got dressed. She put her hair in a braid and walked out to see Aaron almost completely dressed. She smiled at him as she watched him put on his jacket and Emily helped him with his tie. Emily wore an elegant black dress. "You look beautiful." Aaron told her. "Thank you, and you look handsome." Emily told him. "Thank you." Aaron commented. "Do we have to go to this?" Emily asked. "It will only be a couple of hours." Aaron replied and she sighed. "This is going to be the worst part of our honeymoon." Emily commented as she sat down on the edge of the bed. Aaron sighed and sat down next to her. "She wants to be your friend again." Aaron told her. "Well, I don't." Emily told him. "After this dinner, you don't have to be around her anymore. I will make sure of it." Aaron told her and she gave him a small smile. "Okay." Emily agreed. "I love you." Aaron told her. "I love you too." Emily agreed. They leaned in and kissed.
     Emily and Aaron walked down the stairs as they linked arms. "Welcome, guests." Rosabella greeted. They saw Rosabela finishing setting everything up. They also saw Maggie and a pregnant women, Sarah, sitting down. Rosabella sat next to Maggie. "Thank you for this." Aaron commented and Rosabella grinned. "You're welcome." Rosabella commented. Emily and Aaron sat down and everyone began eating. "This is delicious." Aaron commented. "Maggie made it." Rosabella told her and he nodded. "What do you do as a career?" Sarah asked. "We work as Behavior Analysis Unit at the FBI." Aaron replied. "Oh, wow. That's amazing." Rosabella commented. "What is the Behavior Analysis Unit?" Sarah asked. "We figure out who are unsub's are, unidentified subject, by figuring out their behavior and we close in on them." Aaron replied. "That sounds very nice." Rosabella commented. "It is." Aaron agreed. "So, you guys work together?" Rosabella asked. "Yes. I'm actually her boss. We hid our feelings for a while, and finally got together, but had a secret relationship. We had issues, but it was all worth it." Aaron replied. He smiled at Emily as she smiled back at him. "All relationships have their issues. Maggie and I have, but we're past it and are better for it." Rosabella told them. "How did you guys meet?" Aaron asked. "We met when we were twenty one. I was a guest at this hotel, but it was before she took over the family business." Rosabella replied. "That's sweet." Aaron commented and she nodded.
     It's been quiet for a while. Emily and Maggie still haven't spoke. "So, Emily. Do you have any pictures of you and Maggie in your friendship days?" Rosabella asked. "No. I burned all the evidence of her in my life, except for my horrid memories." Emily replied and Rosabella sighed. "That backfired on me." Rosabella muttered. "We didn't have all terrible memories." Maggie told her. "The good memories got washed out by the horrid memory." Emily told her and Rosabella sighed. "This not going how I hoped." Rosabella commented and Aaron put his hand on top of Emily's hand. "Are you alright?" Aaron asked and Emily shook her head as she forced back tears. "No." Emily replied. Aaron sighed and kissed her cheek. "I think I'm going to turn in early." Sarah told them. She got up and walked inside. "I said I was sorry!" Maggie exclaimed. "Sorry doesn't fix sending a young girl to a guy who will send you to a the highest bidding rapist!" Emily exclaimed. "I wanted my fathers love." Maggie told her. "That's not why you didn't have his love." Emily told her. "At least I didn't take your innocence, because you never had any." Maggie told her. Emily slammed her hands on the table as everyone jumped and quieted down. Emily got up and walked upstairs.
     Aaron walked into the room and Emily was on the balcony. Aaron sighed and walked up to her. He put his arms around her and kissed her neck. "Are you okay?" Aaron asked. "No." Emily replied. "That dinner turned out to be a disaster." Aaron commented. "I knew it would be." Emily agreed. Aaron forced Emily to face him and she sighed. "What's really bothering you?" Aaron asked. Emily paused for a moment. "She was right." Emily replied. "About what?" Aaron asked. "Me never having innocence. I have a darkness in me which has terrified me every day." Emily told him. "You're not dark. You are the light of my life." Aaron told her and she smiled. "That's sweet, but I don't feel like it." Emily told him. "Just know that if you ever feel dark again, that I will be there to give you light." Aaron told her. She grinned as she gazed lovingly at his eyes. "I love you." Emily told him. "I love you too." Aaron agreed. They leaned in and kissed passionately.
      Rosabella was cleaning up when Maggie walked down the stairs. She just checked on Sarah. "How are you doing?" Rosabella asked. "I'm alright." Maggie replied. "Good." Rosabella commented. "I'm sorry about your lovely dinner." Maggie apologized. "It's okay, it was a long shot anyways." Rosabella told her. "Emily and I will never reconcile, and I just have to accept that. The sooner I accept, the sooner I will be happy." Maggie told her. "Hopefully you'll be happy when the baby arrives." Rosabella commented as she walked up to her wife. "I'm always happy around you and out unborn baby." Maggie told her and Rosabella grinned as they leaned in and kissed.
    It was the last day of the honeymoon. Emily and Aaron were in bed all day. "This is the best day to end our amazing honeymoon." Emily told him and he smiled. "As long as I'm with you." Aaron told her. He kissed her and she kissed him back. "I'm not ready for this to end." Emily told him. "Me too." Aaron agreed. They kissed again and pulled away as they smiled. "When does our flight leave?" Emily asked. "In an hour." Aaron replied. "Do you want to get dinner before hand?" Emily asked. She leaned in and placed another kiss on his lips. "Sounds delightful." Aaron replied. Aaron placed another kiss on her lips. They both got up and started getting dressed.
      After dinner, they packed their things. "Ready to go?" Aaron asked. "Definitely." Emily replied. "Back to work and kids." Aaron commented and Emily laughed. "I'll take these down." Emily told him. "I'll be down in a moment." Aaron told her. "Okay." Emily agreed as she walked out. She walked down the stairs and saw Maggie. "Have a safe trip." Maggie told her. "Um, thank you." Emily commented. "It was nice seeing you again." Maggie told her. "Right." Emily agreed. She walked out as Maggie sighed. Emily walked to her car and put luggage in it. Aaron joined her and they smiled as they kissed. Rosabelle waved from the window and Aaron waved back. They got into the car and drove away.