Chapter 22: Explosion!

JJ opened her eyes and sighed. She sat up and touched her head, to find out there was blood on it. She sat up quickly. Her eyes widened when she saw the exploded building. She stood up as her heart pounded fast. There was a heavy weight on her chest. She was terrified that her friends could be hurt or dead. She saw David several feet away. She ran up to him and rolled him on his back. "David!" JJ exclaimed. He was unconscious. JJ checked to see if he was breathing, and luckily he is. She sighed in relief as she sat down. Sne looked at the destroyed building and got up. She ran in there and saw several bodies. Most of them are probably dead. She saw Spencer and Derek right by the entrance. She checked on them both and they were both alive, but barley. She called 911 as tears began to form. "911. How may I help you?" The women asked. "I'm SSA Jennifer Jearu and there's been an explosion. Many people are either injured or dead." JJ replied. "Give me the address and people will be there as soon as they can." The women told her and JJ sighed.
      JJ was waiting for them to get there. "You seem to be in the best condition." Brandon commented. JJ looked at him and stood up. "You did this. You did all of this." JJ commented and he laughed. "And it has been so much fun." Brandon agreed. A girl walmed up from around the corner. She was obviously hurt from the explosion, but her father saved her life at the last minute. "Why did you do this?" Dianne asked and he smirked. "Because the chaos is so much fun." Brandon replied. "You're an agent, like Reid and Morgan. Right?" Dianne asked and JJ nodded. "I am." JJ replied. "Take my father away from me." Dianne told her in tears and Brandon sighed. "Such a disappointment, just like your mother." Brandon commented and Dianne glared at him. Brandon walked up to JJ. She backed away but he was faster and grabbed her arm, twisting it behind her back as she screamed in pain. "No!" Dianne exclaimed. Brandon grabbed a napkin with chloroform and put it over her mouth. JJ struggled at first, but then passed out. Brandon smirked as he carried her to his truck. He put her in the backseat and got ready to get in the drivers seat. "Are you coming?" Brandon asked. "Not a chance." Dianne replied and he sighed. "Fine, suit yourself." Brandon agreed. He got in and drove away.
     Dianne checked on several people and tried healing them the best she could with the few supplies she had. She walked up to Spencer and Derek with a bowl of water and a wash rag. She put some water on both of them, hoping to keep them alive until help comes. "JJ! JJ!" David called. Dianne looked up and saw him walking around. His arm looked completely sore and he was limping. He collapsed and Dianne rushed over as fast as she could without getting in too much pain. Dianne checked out hid leg and saw it was bleeding pretty badly. The ambulance has to get here soon." Dianne commented. "How long ago dod you call them?" David asked. "I didn't. This blonde agent did." Dianne replied. "Was her name JJ, or Jennifer Jearu?" David asked and Dianne shrugged. "She never told me." Dianne replied and he sighed. "How are Reid and Morgan?" David asked as he saw them unconscious, not too far away. "They'll live, I did all I could for them." Dianne replied. "Thank you." David commented. "Are they friends of yours?" Dianne asked. "More like family. I'm glad Emily and Aaron are on their honeymoon and away from this." David replied. "Your friends should be okay." Dianne told him. "I need to find JJ." David told her as he tried to get up, but she stopped. "The person who did this, my father.... He took her." Dianne told him and he gasped.
    The ambulances started getting there. "Do you know where?" David asked and she sighed. "Not exactly, but I have an idea." Dianne replied. "Well?" David asked. "At our old lake house." Dianne replied. "Where is it?" David asked. "The very edge of town. You go into the woods and there's a lake. Past the lake, is a cabin. That's the lake house." Dianne replied. "I have to get there. I have to help JJ." David commented. "You have to get checked out first, or you'll be of no use to her." Dianne told her and he sighed. "Fine." David agreed. Dianne helped him up and took him to the nearest paramedic.
     David felt better. Still not at his full strength, but it was better then before. David got out of the ambulance and Dianne walked up to him. "Feeling better?" Dianne asked. "I am." David replied. "I checked on Agent Reid and Agent Morgan. The paramedics say theyll be fine soon, and Agent Morgan is even awake." Dianne told him. "Good. Will you be able to keep an eye on them and everyone else?" David asked and she nodded. "Of course." Dianne replied. "Thank you, for everything." David commented and Dianne smiled. "Of course." David agreed. "I have to save JJ." David told her as he walked up to his van. "Be careful." Dianne warned. "I will." David agreed. Dianne watched as David got into his car and drove away as she sighed.
   Brandon parked the car in front of the lake. He got out and smiled when he saw the lake house. He got JJ out and held her as he stepped on the roles that led over the lake. He walked up to the house and walked in. He sighed as he threw her on the ground. He locked the door and put the key in his pocket. JJ shifted and looked up. She gasped as she backed away from him. Brandon laughed as she stood up. "You are defenseless." Brandon told her. "I may not have a gun, but I can still fight." JJ told him. "Not in your condition. You're too weak and powerless at the moment." Brandon told her and she glared at him. "I won't give up." JJ told him and he laughed. "We'll see." Brandon commented.