Chapter 18: The Long Awaited Wedding Part 4

Emily glared at her mom and shook her head. "No, I can't. I need to erase all the toxic things in my life, and I have. All except you." Emily told her. "Emily." Elizabeth commented. "I'm sorry, mom. But you need to go. Because I can't do this anymore. My entire life I thought I didn't deserve love or happiness because of you. But now I realized, that I do. I found a man who I love and who loves me for me. I won't backtrack, I can't. Not after all I have been through." Emily explained. "You don't have to." Elizabeth told her. "I do if I let you stay in my life." Emily told her. JJ and Penelope walked down the hill and joined her. "What's going on?" JJ asked. "Nothing, she was just leaving." Emily replied. "Emily." Elizabeth commented. "Now, mother." Emily told her. There was a moment of silence, then Elizabeth sighed and looked down. She got in her and drove away as Emily watched her and her friends comforted her. "Are you okay?" Penelope asked. "Yes." Emily replied. "Are you sure, Em?" JJ asked. "I'm about to marry Aaron, I'm perfectly fine." Emily replied.
      JJ and Penelope started walking up the hill with flower bouquets in their hands. Emily took a deep breathe and followed them. They finally got to the top as JJ and Penelope quickly took their places. Emily grinned at Aaron and he looked at her, memorized. She walked up to him and he took her hand as they stood, face to face. Kevin stood with them, since he had gotten ordained online. "Aaron, you may say your vows." Kevin told him. "Emily, I love you. I can't say just how much I love you, because it's too much to say in words. But I can say what I love about you. I love for the way you think. I love you for the sparkle in your eyes when you talk about something you love. I love you for your ability to make other people laugh when you're sad. I love how you're a fighter. I love how no matter what you've been through, you still smile and you still fight. The bottom line is, I love everything about you. The good. The bad. The happy. The sad. All of it. Because every part of it, is what makes you who you are and I love you more then life itself. You're the one for me." Aaron explained and Emily grinned. "Emily, you may say your vows." Kevin told her. "Aaron, I love you too. I grew up feeling alone and lost most of my life. I didn't even know who I was, until I met you. I felt witless and useless. I felt numb. I thought I wasnothing, but then.... You made me feel like something. Like, I am meant to be loved. No one ever loved me before you, and I didn't think I could be loved or even deserved to be. I have been through a lot, and now I know I dkdbt deserve any of it. But all of it, made me who I am today. Strong, and a good person. You made me feel that way, Aaron. I know who I am now, and I know what I deserve. I deserve to be happy and I deserve to be loved, by you. I will always love you." Emily explained. Aaron placed his ring on Emily's finger and then Emily placed her ring on Aaron's finger. "Aaron Hotchner, do you take Emily Prentiss to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Kevin asked and he grinned. "I do." Aaron replied. "Emily Prentiss, do you take Aaron Hotchner to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Kevin asked and she grinned. "I do." Emily replied. "You may now kiss the bride." Kevin told them. They leaned in and kissed passionately.
      Everyone were eating cake and enjoying themselves. Emily took a scoop of cake with her finger and put it on Aaron's nose as they both laughed. Aaron scooped some cake in his finger and did the same. "I love you." Aaron told her. "I love you too." Emily told him. Then they leaned in and kissed. Derek walked over to them and took a slice of cake. "So, what are the honeymoon plans?" Derek asked as the others joined them. "I let Aaron choose, because I've been everywhere and really don't care. But I did tell him the best places to go." Emily replied. "I chose China, I thought it would be different." Aaron told them. "Have you been to China?" Penelope asked with a smirk. "Yes, once. When I was nine." Emily replied. "You really have been everywhere, haven't you?" Spencer asked. "Pretty much." Emily replied and they all laughed. "When do you leave?" JJ asked. "Tomorrow morning." Aaron replied.
      Emily opened her eyes and saw Aaron wasn't next to her. She sat up, in only her bra and underwear, and quickly got dressed. She walked downstairs and saw Jack and Declan watching TV in the living room. She smiled as she walked up to them. "Have you seen your dad?" Emily asked. "He's outside." Jack replied and Emily smiled. "Thanks." Emily commented. She walked outside and smiled at Aaron putting the luggage in the car. He looked up at her and smiled. "Like the view?" Aaron asked. "Very much." Emily replied. Aaron walked up to her and gave her a kiss. "Everything is packed and ready to go." Aaron told her. "Good." Emily commented and they leaned in and kissed again. Then a car drove in and parked. Jessic walked out as the newlyweds waved at her and she walked up to them. "Sorry, I'm late. Traffic was insane." Jessica apologized. "No worries. The boys are inside, watching TV." Emily told her and she nodded. "Okay." Jessica agreed. "We should say goodbye." Aaron suggested. "Good idea." Emily agreed.
      They walked inside and up to the boys. "We have to go." Aaron told them. The boys stood up sbf walked towards them, giving them both a hug. "We'll miss you." Jack commented. "Have fun." Declan commented. Emily and Aaron walked out and into the car as Aaron started it. "You ready?" Aaron asked. "Definitely." Emily replied. A room started the car and drove towards the airport.