Chapter 8: True Love!

Izzy threw JJ to the ground. JJ manages to get back up as she faced Izzy Roger's. "You won't get away with this one." JJ told her and Izzy smirked. "I already have." Izzy told her. Izzy punched JJ in the face as she fell to the ground with her lip now bleeding. Izzy kicked her in the stomach as JJ groaned. Izzy aimed her knife and went to stab her, but she out her hands up and Izzy cut the ropes that tied her hands together as t by e rope fell off. Izzy gasped as JJ smieked. JJ jumped up and kicked her hand as the knife flew out. Izzy glared at her and threw a punch, but JJ dodged it and kicked Izzy in the stomach as she kept out a gasp of air. JJ spun around and tried to side kick her, but Izzy grabbed her leg and threw her into the wall. JJ fell to the groaned and sighed. Izzy grabbed JJ 's hair and dragged her smashed her hair into a glass table that sat in front of the living room couch, as JJ screamed. Izzy threw her head down as it hit the floor. JJ had cuts and scratches on her face now as she sighed. Izzy picked up the knife she had her earlier and grasped it as she had a smirk on her face. Izzy turned back to JJ, but she was gone as her eyes widened. "Right here." JJ told her. Izzy turned around and saw JJ standing there. JJ was holding a wooden chair and threw it at her as she flew backwards, breaking the wooden chair into many pieces. JJ picked up one piece that had a sharp end on it. Izzy sighed as she stood up. Izzy charged at JJ as they both fell to the ground. Izzy grabbed JJ's throat and started choking her 
    Will wouldn't stop trying to get out of the ropes he was bound to. "Would you stop already?" Liam asked. "Never. My wife is up there and I will stop at nothing to help her and protect her." Will replied. "You really love her, don't you?" Liam asked and Will sighed. "More then anything." Will replied. "I never had that, but I know I want it." Liam commented. "And you can, but first you have to help me escape so I can save her." Will told him and he nodded. "Okay." Liam agreed and Will smiled. Liam noticed something and smirked. He reached his foot out and touched the handle to a knife. He kicked it to Will as he stopped it with his foot. Will managed to pick it up with his hand and he cut the ropes and stood up. "Let me get you." Will told him. "No, go to your wife." Liam insisted. "At least take the knife." Will told him. "No, you'll need it for security. I'll be fine." Liam reassured. Will sighed and nodded. "I'll be back." Will told him and Liam nodded. "Good luck." Liam commented. Will clutched the knife and ran up the stairs.
      The group were still in the two black vans. "Are we almost there?" Emily asked. "Just a bit further." Aaron replied and Emily sighed as she looked out the window. "I hope JJ, Will, and Henry are okay." Emily commented. "And I'm sure they are." Aaron told her as he turned to look at her. Emily turned to look at him and they both smiled. "Are you Rossi and Morgan still behind us?" Emily asked and Aaron looked in the mirror. "Yep." Aaron replied and Emily nodded. "Good." Emily commented. Aaron took one hand off the steering wheel and rested it onto of her hand. "It will be okay, we will stop Izzy once and for all." Aaron told her and she nodded. She looked around, having a real feeling. Her heart was pounding as she heard something. "Stop the car." Emily told him. "What? Why?" Aaron asked. "Just stop the car!" Emily replied. Aaron stop it and the other car slammed on its brakes and stopped right behind them. "Get out." Emily told him. "Okay, okay." Aaron agreed. She texted the same thing to David. Aaron got out, followed by David and Derek. Emily tried to undo her seat belt, but it was stuck. She got it off and opened the door just as both cars exploded.
     Will ran up the stairs and gasped when he saw Izzy choking JJ. He ran and tackled her off of his wife. JJ gasped for air as she started coughing. Will was on top of Izzy and beating her badly. Izzy was bleeding and losing. JJ got up and grabbed her husnsnd and pulled him off of her. "Hey, it's okay. Its okay, Will. It's over now. It's okay, I'm okay." JJ told him. He nodded and sighed as they hugged. Izzy reached for a nearby gun as she pointed it at Will's back. JJ's eyes widened as she pushed him out of the way. Izzy got JJ in her shoulder as she flew backwards. Will grabbed the knife he had dropped before and threw it at her. It stabbed her in the forehead and she dropped the gun as her eyes were frozen open and her body was motionless. Will sighed as he dropped the knife and ran to JJ. "Are you okay?" Will asked and JJ nodded. "I am now." JJ replied.
     "Emily! Em!" Aaron exclaimed. Both cars were on fire, and they couldn't see Emily. "What just happened?" Derek asked. "I think Emily heard something, so she wanted all of us out. She was worrying about us so much, that she forgot to worry about herself." Aaron replied. "I'm sure she's okay." David commented and Aaron nodded. Aaron walked around the car and saw Emily had crawled out as he sighed in relief. She was bleeding and hurt. Aaron helped her up as she sighed. "Are you okay?" Emily asked. "Yes, are you?" Aaron asked. "I'll survive, and the others?" Emily asked. "They're okay." Aaron replied and Emily nodded. "Good." Emily commented. "Yeah." Aaron agreed. "I guess we're on foot now." Emily commented. "You're not going." Aaron told her. "Yes, I am. You know you can't win this." Emily told him. She started walking and Aaron sighed as David and Derek walked up to him. "I'll stay with her outside of the house." David told him and he nodded. "Thank you." Aaron commented and David smiled.