Book Four Chapter Twenty-Two

❌❌Updated ❌❌ Please try to read the books on the app/website inkitt

Wattpad has removed books 7-11 of this series, plus many of my others. To ensure you don't start reading and the books disappear, I advise that you read the books on Inkitt. They are also free to read on there along with other books fo mine.

I'm unsure if this book will stay on Wattpad as they have deleted nearly every book of mine that contains BD$M.

Sorry about this, I did not realise there was a cap to how many chapters you can have.

So here the books continue!

"Funny this, last time we walked up here, I was whipping you on the way to keep you motivated" Jacksons humour showing, he did though, I remember I was complaining and he kept whipping me to keep me motivated to walk to the top. 

Today though, I seem motivated enough, I don't know why I just do, the walk seems to be a lot longer, the girls walking slow, it feels like we will never get there. Finally reaching the opening I remember its beauty and what Jackson was saying. 

Jacksons words now making sense, I spent that much time worrying, stressing over everything the past year, I missed all the beauty, all Marcus's beauty. This right here is where the trouble started again, yet it feels so perfect. 

Jackson holding the girl's hands, we stand and look down on the beautiful beach and sea. Nothing compares to the beauty of this, it is truly amazing, sitting down we have something to eat, the girls clearly tired from the walk, laying down trying to have a nap.

"Maybe we should just let them have a nap here for a bit? We can just relax here like we would on the beach" 

It makes sense there is no issue with it, we are sat in the shade, we have drinks and their blankets. They fall asleep quickly, clearly the walk really took it out of them.

"This was the first place you had sex outside officially, I still remember it. The pure pleasure on your face, then horror as you realised someone had watched with a slight bit of interest at it. That was until we got back of course and found out who had watched us" 

I know you blame me for all that with Max, it was me who got you to agree to it.

"I don't blame you for Max, in a way I am thankful, it was what he did that lead to the blog, to me actually thinking I wanted more and being open and honest to the world about our lifestyle. I don't blame you for anything Jackson, we are in this together and both hold the blame" 

We do, we both hold the blame for these things that have happened, and we can't go blaming each other. Lying in each other's arms, we wait for a bit before waking the girls. Getting up I walk to the edge, it really is beautiful, the feel of Jackson's arms wrapping around me.

"You were right you know, about missing the beauty around us from being so busy and having my eyes closed" Jackson's hold getting tighter as we look at the beauty in front of us.

"We all do it Alena, then realise when it is too late" he is right, we do.

"I did it with Marcus, so caught up with everything I didn't see his beauty until he was drying" turning I face him.

"I don't want that to happen with us, I don't want the drama, the time spent apart, the arguments" I don't want it to get to that point and regret our lives.

"I see your beauty every second Alena, even when we argue I see your beauty and Marcus knows you love him" 

leaning my head against his chest I turn to the girls, they have woken up, time to get ready to walk we got ready. Everything packed away, Jackson held the girls hands looking at me.