Book Six Chapter Sixteen

"Alena how the hell have you sliced your hand open?" Jackson walks over getting the first aid kit out, why is she frozen like she has seen a ghost?

"Alena, you're worrying me now" My hands grabbing her shoulders gently shaking her, her vision finally changing, and she seems to snap out of it looking at us all confused. 

My hands holding her arm as Jackson puts the bandage over it.

"What happened Alena?". I stand looking at her, how did she cut her hand on a plate before it smashed?

"I don't know, I reached into the top cupboard to get a towel to dry the plates, and felt something sharp go into my hand." 

My hands guide her away from the side, the cupboard is higher than my sight, climbing up I take out the towels, unfolding them slowly one at a minute, and sure enough, there is a knife.

"How the hell did that get in there? You are lucky it didn't hit your wrist" I pick it up throwing it in the sink.

"I don't know, I know I wouldn't put it up there, maybe Jo has while cleaning or something my mistake" My eyes glance towards Jackson, his head shaking, I know what he is thinking and it has to wait till Alena is asleep.

"Go sit down, no arguing I will dry up" I push her towards Jackson, unsure if she should be going through these cupboards right now. 

Drying up I quickly glance around other cupboards unable to see any knives, the knife that stabbed her doesn't look like one from Jackson's set. Alena is sat now laughing away, we need to check the house, we had not even though about them wanting to ensure they had weapons here when they come for the kids if anything goes wrong. 

Walking over I sit down, Liam and Georgina getting up and walking towards the kitchen, clearly talking about Alena but at least they are doing it out of earshot. MJ runs over to the table handing me a car, smiling at him I take it.

"Is this one for me then?" I smile at him as he nods and wraps his arms around me cuddling me. This feels awkward, Alena is looking at me like she has realised I don't know. Well at least she thinks I don't know, I don't even know if Jackson has told her I know, or if he is just leaving it till she feels ready? 

Looking at MJ, he is happy, very happy here and there is no point in ruining that.

"What is the plan for tonight?" Alena's voice quiet, my eyes still on MJ as I turn back around to face her.

"Well, that is up to you kitten, you only have two weeks till Marcus leaves, so every night is your choice, and neither of us will be upset by your choices" Jackson answering her as I turn back and smile, I will be happy even if she never asks me to be in the room again. She is smiling from ear to ear.

"I honestly want you both, I missed both of you together" I need to ask her about her fantasy and why she stopped going after it, Georgina and Liam are still sat talking at the kitchen.

"Anyway, while we are on this subject, I have something to ask you Kitten" She looks at me smiling,

"Oh and the answer to that is yes by the way, regarding tonight" She smiles hugging me and then Jackson, Liam watching as his eyes widen.

"Anyway, as I was saying. Why have you not let anyone other than Jackson be in the scenes? You wanted your fantasy so why use me as an excuse to not let others join in?" She can't use me as an excuse, she wanted to try before I came into her life.

"I will leave you two to it, I am going to spend time with the kids" Jackson up and leaves, why I don't know because he should hear this as well.

"Because it didn't feel right" Her head slowly lowers, and I shake mine at her grabbing her hands.