Book Six Chapter Thirty-Two

"Well?" I look at him, and he looks up shocked.

"The offer was instantly accepted, maybe I offered too much?" Well, it looks like it is happening then.

"Right, what about this house and everything else? Jackson, it takes planning, you need to find kids school and everything."

"Why? We can move over there as soon as possible, think about it Marcus, I can get people to sort everything out here, the house and everything else. I don't need money from the house sale to move, the only ones who do are Georgina and Liam. I will put forward the money till it sells"

"Okay Jackson, what exactly are you thinking in dates wise?" he shrugs.

"I don't know, I was faxed over the papers for the house and signed, money will be paid within a few days, I have someone over there double checking the house. We could move next week if we wanted" 

I think there needs to be some sort of planning and time to sort things, but Jackson I know is not one to wait around if it is possible to move into tomorrow he would.

"Anyway food, so I guess you can tell Alena the good news, and we still need to talk to her tonight about everything" I almost forgot but he nods, and we walk downstairs, Liam is here, so we sit down eating.

"Right, so the offer was accepted, I think I offered more than it was worth."

"So what does that mean?" Alena looks at him, Georgina and Liam also.

"It means we could be moving there next week, I can get someone to sort the house and things out. You have a choice Alena, we move next week and you help decide how the rooms are laid out and colours, or we stay here a month till it is complete?" Georgina and Liam look shocked, I think everyone is shocked this is happening so quick.

"I guess we can go next week but what about schools and everything?" The girls are sat looking confused, Jackson realising.

"What do you think about moving? It means getting on a plane" The girls look at each other then begin squealing and clapping their hands, well I guess that is a yes.

"Do I get my own room?" Katie smiling looking at Jackson.

"If you two no longer want to share, yes you can have your own rooms" Katie screams jumping up and down.

"I can't leave that soon Jackson, I need to hand in notice at work, and I need to sell the house to get money for the new one" Jackson shakes his head.

"No need, I put an offer in, if it is accepted, I will pay and when it sells just give me the money back and all sorted."

"So what, we just pack and leave, turn up there and move into the houses with nothing and hope for the best?" Liam looks at him, clearly not sure about Jackson's crazy plan.

"Me and Alena will with the kids, you two it is your choice, Liam."

"We will wait a month, I will give my notice in and start looking for a job, I need a job Jackson not all of us can just up and move with money behind us to make sure we are financially support."

"Your choice Liam, you know I would not leave you without money if it was needed. We will be moving next week, most of the stuff I will just buy new, everything can either be thrown or sold" I won't argue, everyone eats and continues talking about the move, Georgina and Liam will be staying a few more weeks, Jackson plans to fly over Monday, Alena and me Tuesday after he confirms it is fine. 

Georgina and Liam go home, Jackson and Alena gets the girls in bed, walking downstairs they kept MJ up. All four of us sitting at the table, MJ sat with his car, and I now realise what is happening, if people in America will know me as MJ's father, he needs to know as well.