Book Five, Chapter One

❌❌Updated ❌❌ Please try to read the books on the app/website inkitt

Wattpad has removed books 7-11 of this series, plus many of my others. To ensure you don't start reading and the books disappear, I advise that you read the books on Inkitt. They are also free to read on there along with other books fo mine.

I'm unsure if this book will stay on Wattpad as they have deleted nearly every book of mine that contains BD$M.

My chest hurts, the pain is unbearable, but I will smile, lying here in her arms dying, all I can do is smile. 

She loves me, I can see it on her face, I am dying a happy man, I hope she survives this and I know if anyone can help her it is Jackson. 

How I managed to fall in love with my brother's wife I will never know, but I did, and she loves me. Not enough to walk away from Jackson, but she loves me and right now, that is comforting. 

I can still hear her screams, her cries of pain as my life slips away, I wish I could tell her I will be fine. I can't though, slowly the darkness creeps over me, and my mind flies back to the past, to before I met her, and before all this had begun.

"Marcus" Turning I face my wife, beautiful as ever. We have been married nearly ten years, but I always want more, and she knows it so we agreed we would keep our relationship open. It comes with its difficulties, but we make it work.

"Yes, darling" Looking at her I smile.

"What time are you leaving?" Looking at the clock I should have left already, but I haven't. I should do, I am meeting the team, we always meet before we go on a mission, then afterward I am meeting Rebecca.

"I am setting off now, I should have left ages ago, hopefully I am not late" Kissing her goodbye, I walk out the door, I am looking forward to meeting up with the team at the club, it has been ages my last mission was over a month ago. 

I have been on holiday since that mission and spent most of my time between home with Maria and with my brat Rebecca. Getting into the club I am glad to see Jackson isn't here yet, it means I am not the last one here. Troy, Alexander, and Joel all sat at the table waiting, grabbing my drink I go to sit down.

"About time, are you ever going to meet us on time?" Laughing I face Troy.

"I am not late, Jackson isn't here so technically he is the one that is late" Having a drink, Troy points towards the door.

"Jackson is here now, and with a sidekick" Turning around I see him walking towards us, the redhead by his side, who is she?

"Here he is, Jacko late as always" standing up I look at Jackson, my eyes fluttering to the woman by his side. Her eyes on me, skimming across my body.

"Hey lads, sorry, I got a little delayed, I am never usually late, this is Alena" Smiling at her, I know I will like her, and I now remember her from not that long ago.

"Hi Alena, I am Marcus" Looking at Jackson I smile, about time he finally got back out there.

"I see you have a new sub" Smiling at Jackson, he shakes his head, well who the hell is she?

"Not a sub, not this one, although she might be in time" Now that sounds good, why he would want someone who isn't a submissive I will never know. Sitting down the team introduce themselves, I can't seem to keep my eyes off her, what is it? 

Her hair is wild and red, like a fire spreading its heat, her height, she is short, which I love, maybe it is her innocent look, yet you just know she isn't as innocent as her face portrays?