Book Five Chapter Thirty

Getting up I walk into the playroom, shutting the door behind me quietly so she doesn't know. Walking over to her, I place my hand on her shoulder, my hands strokes down her back, watching as she shivers from my touch, I don't want to go straight into it, I want to admire her body. 

Wrapping my arm around her, my mouth kisses her neck, slowly kissing down, I walk around her, as I do my kisses move along to her shoulder until I am standing in front of her.

"I don't like Sir, only Master, and while I know you love being called Slut, I rather like Kitten or Whore, but whichever I use is referring to you, do you understand?"

 My words low, she opens her mouth, getting stuck from the thoughts before finally finding her words.

"Yes Master" oh wow, the feeling I get from her calling me Master is unreal, perfect, elegant and naughty.

"I am going to be extra nice to my little Kitten, maybe next time, though I will just treat you like the whore you are" 

I stand waiting for her to reply, she stays quiet, naughty kitten needs to answer. My hand swings down hitting her arse, watching as she jumps from the sensation.

"You are meant to answer me little kitten" I growl the words, her knees going weak.

"Yes Master" Fuck, I could ask her questions all night to hear her call me Master. I grasp her arms pulling them around her back, my hands moving the rope, binding them together, I don't stop at her wrists, I keep going, pulling her arms together as far up as I can manage without hurting her, her chest pushing out further as the rope gets further up. A moan from her lips making me smile.

"What do you like little kitten? What do you want?" I stand waiting, listening for her answer, for the word Master to escape her lips and tempt me into throwing caution to the wind and just fucking her.

"I don't know Master" Her words gentle as she pauses.

"I don't know what I want or need, I trust you will give me what I need Master" Oh, I will give her what she needs, I will give her everything she wants as well.

"Good, let's get you on the bed" I guide her to the bed, standing at the foot of it, she faces me, my hands grasping her shoulders and turning her, so she now faces the bed.

"Kneel" She obeys, her body kneeling and I push her down gently, her chest, pushing against the bed, her back facing me. My mouth begins kissing down her back, my hand moving between her legs and rubbing her. 

Her moans quiet, yet I can hear them, my fingers moving quickly, my mouth not resting between her legs, my tongue gently stroking her clit, making sure I am gentle and delicate, enjoying her taste. 

All thoughts of Jackson are gone from my mind, right now there is just me and Alena, she is mine at this moment. 

So gentle, yet teasing so much, her moans growing, my tongue moving faster as she does, my tongue pushing deeper inside her, my fingers still playing as her moans are muffled by the bed.

"Fuck me Master" Her plea is loud, my tongue moving faster, my hands moving, gripping her and holding her in place as I go faster.

"Please fuck me Master, please I need it" Heck her begging is destroying me, I want to fuck her so bad, but not yet, I don't want to stop this sooner than is needed. 

I wonder has she ever begged Jackson so quick, has he ever pushed her to this point as quickly as I just have?

"Mmmm little kitten now knows what she needs? Or is that what you want?"