Book Five Chapter Thirty-Nine

Nodding, I leave checking my car quickly before I do, everything fine, I get back to the house, everything quiet, there have been no issues I sit in the kitchen, the babysitter still here. 

Sitting a couple of hours later, my phone rings, Alena? Why is she calling me? Answering I go to say hello hearing a male voice than hers.

"Just leave it Jake, I am married, I have kids, let me out the office" 

I can hear the panic in her eyes, getting up I run outside to get in the car, what the hell is going on? I put the call on speaker, so I can hear everything while I drive there

"Jake, enough, move out my way, or I swear when I am out, I am calling the police" Everything silent, a thud coming through the phone, my foot pushing harder on the pedal trying to get there quicker, why isn't she talking?

 Why isn't he talking and what the hell was that thud? I grab the other phone calling Jackson, nothing, no answer at all, I keep trying but there is nothing. Calling the police I gave the address, hanging up I try Jackson again, where the hell is he?

"Just kiss me, one kiss and I will let you out Alena, one kiss and I will leave forever" Jakes voice coming through the phone, he has no idea I am listening no idea she has called for help. How the hell is this happening with so many people there and where the fuck is Jackson again?

"Jake your hurting me" I should hang up, hearing this is killing me I can't stop it. Her screams of no getting louder as I pull up to the building.

"Stop it, seriously, I am not going to hurt you, especially not how Jackson does, even your mum says he is bad for you"

"Jake just let me go, seriously your hurting me, my wrists are hurting from your hand" What the hell is he doing? I should have killed him that day, opening the car door, I run in hearing his voice behind me from the speakerphone

"No, they don't, you are forgetting, I have seen little clips of you in action, you take whips harder than that" 

I can't see Jackson anywhere, pushing through the crowds, I go to her office she has to be in there, pulling the handle down the door is locked, my foot kicking against it, the door swinging open and banging, them both jumping, Jake running to leave, my hand grabbing him pinning him against the door, fighting the urge to rip his head off.

"Not a chance shit stain" My grip tightening on his neck.

"Where the hell is Jackson? He is meant to be watching you" I swear I could kick his arse right now, how could he fuck up tonight?

"I don't know, he was at the bar with Liam, that was like 20 minutes ago when I came in here though" Alena stumbles up, trying to sort out her clothes.

"Most people are gone, I didn't see him when I came in, the police are on their way as well" She nods, looking around unsure what to do.

"You need to find Jackson, I don't want you out the room without me though, does this door have a key?" She nods at me, good I can lock him in here while we find Jackson.

"Yes, but you possibly just broke the lock" Turning a crowd has gathered to watch what is happening, Georgina and Liam push through.

"What the hell has happened now?" Georgina looks at Alena and then Jake.

"Have you seen Jackson?" Alena looks at them, clearly worried for him.

"Yeah, he went outside to check our car before we set off, there was something wrong with it, he's fixing it" I won't be as pissed off now, but why would he not think to tell one of them to stay with her?