Book Five Chapter Twenty-Seven

"You lied, you would honestly have me believe that over the truth?" He looks at me, I don't know what Alena has said, I can't exactly say much without possibly dropping her in crap.

"Does it matter? She never kissed me, I am shocked you believed me so fucking quickly, that is your wife" I look at him, how could he just believe me like that without even speaking to Alena?

"Why? Why would you just not tell me what Jake had done?" He looks at me waiting.

"I don't know, I saw her face when you spoke, the fear, for you because she clearly knew like I did Jake would not have been alive had you got him last night, I mean, look how you acted after she apparently kissed me willingly" 

He nods, sitting back, clearly fighting his own battles.

"How is she?" I hate that this has hurt her more.

"I don't know, she just ignores everything, she doesn't speak about anything that happened to her, Max, Jake, none of it, she told me she didn't want me to know because I already look at her differently since Max, that I already treat her different" He does, I have noticed it myself.

"You do Jackson, honestly, I have noticed you have totally changed, slowly slipping back to the old you, and if that is outside the bedroom, I can only imagine how much you have changed in it" He looks at me shocked, does he think we are all blind?

"If you have changed in the bedroom, can you really be angry at her for hiding this, knowing you probably wouldn't touch her the same again, sort yourself out Jackson, if you keep acting like Max has a hold over her, she will walk" 

My words are cold, but the truth, sitting we talk and slowly he realises that all his actions have changed since Max, that he is no longer how he used to be with her in the bedroom. He finally gets up and ready to leave.

"Meet me at mine in an hour, we need to talk about this and about Maria" 

Nodding, he walks out, getting ready I head back to his, getting in the house is quiet, four hours passing, and no Jackson, I hope they don't fall out, yet I have a feeling they have, getting in the car I drive back. 

Walking in I rush to his room, knocking on his door, the panic rising inside me.

"What" Jacksons voice sounds like it is directly behind the door, but he sounds angry.

"It is Marcus, you were meant to be home hours ago remember, you told me to wait there to talk to you" 

There is silence, then I can hear Alena laughing behind the door and movement, Jackson opens the door in his boxers, clearly exhausted. What the hell has happened? 

Looking around the room is a mess, plates smashed and everything, has he really gone as far as arguing and smashing plates?

"Don't worry, they were not smashed out of anger" He smiles at me and it is a relief.

"So, where the hell was you?" I look at him, although I think it is obvious.

"Fuck knows, Alena freaked out, every time I pushed her over the limit it made her worse and she wanted more each time, I swear, I was close to walking away and leaving her feeling like she needed to be pleasured" 

Wow, well that explains the rooms a total mess, shaking my head I laugh.

"She said no matter what happened, she just couldn't get enough of me" I have to laugh, and I have to make a joke.

"I think that is actually her wanting me, and not getting enough from you. Certain things I can only do Jackson, the other night clearly is still in her mind"