Book Five Chapter Nine

Her hands grip my shirt, pulling me to her, as her mouth kisses mine, her actions confusing me, what is she doing? 

Her hands continue to pull at my shirt, the buttons falling off onto the couch, her hands wrapping around my body, the feel of her fingers amazing, just like before. 

This is the Maria I knew, the one who touched my body and craved more, my hands pulling her top open, my mouth kissing her neck and down, as her hand unfastens my trousers, her moans against my lips, her hands pushing me up, her legs on either side of my body, my hands unfastening her bra. 

Is this a dream, it has been years since she has been like this, dream or not I will take it, pulling her to me, my kisses pushing against her neck, remembering not to do anything she will think is wrong. Her hips slowly lowering her onto my cock, sitting up, I pull her to me, her hand grasping my hair, pulling it hard. 

My hands touching her body, exploring it, loving the fact she is allowing me to, her hips beginning to move, my cock moving in and out of her sweet opening, watching as her face changes, the pleasure rising on it. Her nails digging into my back as her hips move faster.

"I want to know how it feels" Her words startling me, looking at her confused.

"Know how what feels?" What is she talking about, and why now?

"Your brats, subs whatever you call them, do it to me Marcus" I want to laugh, is she joking, she has to be right?

"No, I won't do those things to you, I won't tie you up, whip you or gag you Maria" I don't want to do that to her, that would be too much.

"Not that, Marcus, the sex part you controlling everything, I want to experience that" Her words making sense, yet I am scared if I do, she will stop me and run, like last time when she threw me out, what has changed? 

Her hands gripping me, pulling me to her again, grasping her waist, I throw her back, my body above hers, my mouth kissing her neck, lifting her arms above her head.

"Don't move them" She nods, as my mouth begins kissing down her body, enjoying her taste, my mouth reaching her clit, feeling her body jump as my tongue strokes over it, my fingers rubbing at her entrance, slowly pushing in, watching as she moans. 

She has not let me touch her in this way in years, it is always straight to sex, nothing else. My tongue keeps teasing her clit, my fingers moving faster and harder, watching as she gets close to the limit, seeing her ready to let go I stop.

"Not allowed to do that babes" My mouth kissing her naval, as I watch her relax, my fingers once against starting to tease her as my tongue licks at her clit, watching as her hips push up to me, trying to get deeper. 

His hands moving, grasping my hair, holding me in place as she gets ready to orgasm, my fingers and tongue once again stopping, her frustration growing.

"Stop doing that, why would anyone enjoy it" Her words soft as she gets more frustrated, my hands grasping hers putting them back above her head.

"Because it's amazing, and if you just do as you are told this once, you will see" My fingers beginning to move again, my tongue teasing at her clit, faster than before pushing her straight to the edge and then stopping, her anger growing, yet it just makes me want to do it more. 

Watching as she calms down slightly I do it again, my fingers no longer teasing, moving as fast as I can, my tongue licking over her clit, gently sucking on it, watching as she screams, her hands grasping my hair holding me against her as she has her orgasm, her moans continuing afterwards as her fingers loosen.