Book Five Chapter Thirty-four

"Grab her please" He passes Katie to me, she is also covered in sick. He takes his top off and grabs her back, taking her clothes off and washing her down, going upstairs, I grab him a shirt, putting it on he sits down, Katie asleep on his knee, Isabella playing.

"Great, bloody amazing, the first time they get ill and are throwing up and Alena isn't here" I want to laugh he looks so lost and confused.

"You will be fine, just let her get it out her system, keep changing her, and I will go around and clean, and throw the clothes in the wash, Alena shouldn't be much longer it is nearly five, she said a couple of hours" 

I can help him at least.

"No, just throw the clothes out full stop, seriously they have plenty. Black bag and bin, a couple of hours Marcus, it is five, she's drunk" 

I laugh at his reaction, Katie sitting up and been sick all over him again. Passing me Katie he takes his top off, grabbing another one he changes her again.

"What is the point in even changing my top, like seriously, there isn't" He is right, he will go through his whole wardrobe at this rate. Sitting Katie finally falls back to sleep, Jackson relaxes.

"I wouldn't" He looks at me confused.

"What? You wouldn't what?" I have to laugh.

"Relax and think it's over, as soon as you do, she's blowing up again all over you" I am right, and he knows it which is why he laughing. It reaches six o'clock, the girls bedtime.

"I am going to put Isabella in bed, can you hold her" Nodding, I go to get Katie, as he goes to move her, she throws up on him again, and I can't hold in my laughter.

"Go on laugh, because you're sitting holding her for twenty minutes while I get Isabella in bed" He is right.

"Yeah, but she got it all out of her system with you" I laugh, he hands her to me, once again taking off his top.

"Forget another one, I will just wipe it off if she is sick again, these shirts are not cheap" I laugh and sit down with Katie in my arms, a knock at the door, Jackson answering it.

"Hey Roxy, come in" Jackson lets her in and she smiles walking in.

"Take a seat I am just getting Isabella down careful though Katie is sick" He walks upstairs, Roxy walking over sitting down looking at me but staying quiet.

"How are things?" I look at smiling, trying to make conversation. I don't know much about Roxy, after last night I am not to keen on her, and I totally forgot to tell Jackson what happened.

"Good, I was hoping to bump into Alena, but I am guessing she isn't here to play tonight?" Wow, okay then that was unexpected. She seems a little obsessed with finding a play partner.

"No, she is out celebrating her exam results, she should be back soon though, she is rather late" She nods, sitting quietly, Jackson is walking back down still topless.

"No more sickness?" He looks at me, I shake my head.

"Nope, she, just like me more" I laugh, and he nods.

"No doubt, uncle Marcus is so much better than Daddy, seen as that is the case hold her while I get Roxy a drink" I guess so.

"Can I have a glass of coke please?" Roxy looks at Jackson he nods, walking off and getting her it, coming back, he hands her the drink and takes Katie from me.

"I think it is safe to put her in the cot, at least the one down here anyway" He gets up putting her down, without her being sick which is a result, he sits down looking exhausted.