Book Six, Final! The end!

"What are you trying to do to me? Seriously" I laugh walking backwards her body coming towards me,

"Stay kitten" She looks at me with an innocent look and slowly takes another step.

"I thought I would come and help Master" I shake my head looking at her, she is amazing.

"Kitten, not happening, I would be fucking you right here for everyone to see all night" Her eyes spark with interest and it just makes me want to do it more.

"Fine, no sex, I will just help you" She steps forward now reaching me, her hand pushing into my jeans and grabbing my cock.

"And how do you plan to do that kitten?" Someone walks in, Alena moving closer to my body hiding her hand, he walks past into a cubicle, and she smiles.

"Well Master, first I am going to go so slow, so, so slow until you can't take no more you drag me onto my knees. Then after that, I am going to tease slowly and gently with my mouth until you grab my hair Master, grab it so hard I scream and force me, gagging me" She smiles

"Oh, it is working, Master" Her hand moves slowly, the guy walking out, how did she not even try stopping? Her hands pushing me back into a cubicle, the door still open, her hand pulling my cock free and slowly moving.

"Alena, we are in a bathroom, the door is open as well, anyone could come in" She shrugs smiling, her mouth kissing my neck.

"Then we best be quick Master" Her hand moving slowly still, hell if I give in now and force her she wins, but she is teasing slowly, so fucking slow. My hand grabs her hair, pulling her to her knees hearing her scream. My cock pushing into her mouth, moving faster and hard.

"Fuck teasing witch just take it" I move my hips faster and harder hearing her gag, her hands grabbing my balls my hips thrusting faster and harder. Finally releasing in her mouth, her eyes looking up at me and her tongue teases.

"Fuck it" I drag her up, lifting her against me, her legs wrapping around my waist.

"No point wasting those peepholes is there" I thrust quick, a moan escaping her mouth as my hips continue moving faster and harder, the excitement in her eyes bright. I want someone to walk in, I want to see how she reacts. Her hands grab my hair as moans continue to escape her lips. 

The door opens, and I see Alena's eyes flash with excitement, her orgasm beginning instantly. My body moving into the cubicle shutting the door as she moans and her juices run free.

"Why hide?" She looks at me confused, my head lowering to her ear.

"I didn't think you would enjoy it as much seeing Liam's face" She looks at me confused.

"Yes it was Liam, no he didn't see I saw him in the mirror first" She laughs slightly covering her mouth, I think her moans would have told him someone was in here anyway, just hopefully not that it is Alena.

"Wait, he might know it was you, I mean he has heard you moan through pleasure before" She shakes her head.

"Not exactly, and I swear if you repeat this I will be performing some serious CBT on you because you are the only one I have told" I look at her laughing.

"Oh kitten, do you really think you would be able to do CBT to me? Not a chance, but go on say, I swear not a word will leave my lips" She nods.

"I faked it, and don't laugh but after Jackson, and everything else, it just wasn't pleasuring it was normal" I want to laugh but I won't, we hear the door shutting, Alena still wrapped around me, we stay here, just staring at each other.