Book Five Chapter Seven

I

 feel on edge today now, why didn't she wait to say bye, even wake me before she left. I know she isn't at work, so she is clearly avoiding me, parking up I walk straight in. Stopping at the door, staring at Rebecca.

"You took your time Master, I have been waiting like this an hour" Sat there she looks so perfect, heels, stockings and open cup bra with thongs. What is she doing, I swear she is trying to break me.

"What are you doing?" Closing the door, I walk towards her, trying to restrain my own mind from just fucking her here and now, she only gets what I give her nothing more, and this is her way to make me lose control of myself and forget the rules.

"Does Master not like?" Shaking my head at her, I try clearing my thoughts, looking back up she is unfastening her bra.

"What are you doing?" Looking at her with shock, why is she becoming even more naked?

"You shook your head Master, I thought that was you saying no, so I was going to take it all off right now for you" She continues to unfasten her bra, walking towards her, my hands grip hers removing them from the strap. Pulling her to me.

"No, I want to see my kitten like this, and have the pleasure of taking it off myself. Now get upstairs, I will be right behind you" Kissing her, I release my grip, stepping back waiting for her to go, she stands defiant staring at me.

"No Master" She is glaring at me, like she wants to drag this out, I don't know if I want to wait that long.

"No? Really Kitten I don't know, maybe I should just agree and say no?" She doesn't change, she knows full well I won't say no, she wants me to fight her for it, take her upstairs, and put her in her place. Well, she isn't getting what she wants so easily, she can work for it.

"No Master, I am happy right here, untouched" Her hand moves, tapping the surface behind her, looking around I see the whip, she wants punishing, not a hard punishment but she wants to be punished.

"You either go upstairs now kitten, or that whip is going to be used on your pretty arse" Her smile slowly grows, she steps towards me slowly.

"Well, Master, make me, or I may have to use this whip myself" Her hand reaches back to get the whip, my hand grabbing it, before she can. My other hand grasping into her hair, holding her in place.

"I think three whips, then you will go upstairs and do as you are told" Her snicker trying to get her in more trouble, turning her around, I bend her over the surface, her arse sticking up waiting, and begging to be whipped. Slowly I stroke my hand over her arse, my mouth against her ear teasing her more.

"You will count, and you will enjoy it, but learn your lesson brat" Grasping the whip harder, I begin to raise my arm.

"Okay Master" Her words confirming she agrees, swinging my hand down, watching as it hits her, I feel my body relaxing, her body jumping as the whip stings. Standing I wait for her to say one, she stays quiet, grasping her hair, I pull her head back, looking at her.

"Yes Master?" What is she doing? Yes, master really?

"Oh, come on brat, you know what, you are meant to count, where is the word one?" She looks at me shocked, trying to shake her head, a smile on her face.

"Sorry Master, I didn't feel anything, I assumed you had not even started" She wants it harder, pretending she didn't feel it so I give in, my lips kiss down her neck, she tastes so sweet, my hand pulling her hair harder, hearing her moan.