Book Five Chapter Thirteen

***I thought this song would be a nice addition, not so much for the words, but considering Jacksons/Marcus's career, I thought this song would fit perfectly here***

T

he door opens up, a figure walking through, my eyes widening, my legs collapsing from beneath me, no, rubbing my eyes, I look as the figure gets closer to me, it looks like him, yet it doesn't.

"Get up you idiot, I need to see my wife" Jackson, it really is Jackson?

"You're dead" The only words I can manage to say, as I stare at his thin, unshaven self, his clothes stink, he is a mess.

"Not quite, close yes, but not yet. Now my wife please, and a bath would be nice as well as a shave" I can't move, staring at him, it can't be real, can it?

"If you don't get up, I will need to try to drag you up Marcus, and I don't think my bones would take it" He is right, they wouldn't at all. Standing up I stare at him, how is he standing in front of me, how is he alive?

"Alena!" My word making him look at me confused and worried.

"She is in labour Jackson, right now" I rush towards the exits, him following, no idea if they will even let him in the state of him.

"There are clothes in the back, throw them on it might help get you in" I keep looking over at him while I drive, trying to make sure he is real.

"Jackson, there is something else" He looks at me nodding, how can I tell him his wife is sleeping with his brother? How can I tell him, his brother is there right now in his place?

"I couldn't stop them, I am sorry" he looks at me worried, his eyes taking me in now.

"Before you tell me about them, whoever they are, what about you. I can see it all over you Marcus, when did you try to do it?" He is no fool it may have been a few weeks, but the effects are still showing.

"A few weeks ago, which leads me back to them, I did it because I watched as they walked hand in hand, into his room and I couldn't stop it" He is looking at me confused.

"Liam and Alena, a few weeks ago, I saw him and her go into his room together, he is at the hospital now" He doesn't say anything, I can see his pain, but I would rather tell him, then he gets there and sees them hand in hand and do something he regrets, getting to the hospital I stop the car, Jackson thanks me and getting out, I guess I can go home to Maria now. Driving off, I pray he gets in, and I will be going to see him the first chance I get to find out what the hell has happened, he wasn't dead, I knew something was off. I feel worse now than I did before, knowing he was alive all this time just really has me shaken up. Stopping the car, I text the team.

Meeting A.S.A.P Same pub as always, get there now!

I can't tell them this over the phone, hitting the send button I drive, reaching the pub I park up and walk in, they are all sat there waiting for me. Walking to the bar I grab myself a drink, ready to face them with the news. Sitting down, all eyes are on me, waiting for me to talk. Do I just say it, or do I explain what happened? They are staring at me looking worried.

"Is Alena okay?" Alena, I had not even thought of her, how is Jackson going to be now he is back knowing what has happened?

"Alena is in labour, that isn't why we are here. I got a call, from Sam, I was told to go to the airport and meet someone, he wouldn't say who, just I had to get this person home. Guys, it was Jackson" They are looking at me shocked, exactly how I felt when I saw him.