Book Six Chapter Fifteen

"Okay, so you know how you said a rule was not to compare? Well, I have to right here to explain, so don't shout at me" Jackson nods and waits, he will be fine with been told this, it isn't a bad thing that she is comparing, and it is needed.

"You always say you won't do it hard or deep, so I asked Marcus to, last night" Jackson looks at her confused, hell she is drawing this out a lot.

"I requested knife play, and while Marcus wouldn't do it as bad as I wanted, he cut deeper then you do" Jackson leans forward leaning closer to her, his face showing anger, well humour but he is trying to look angry.

"Really Alena?" She slowly nods her head.

"Sorry, I know what you said, and I am sorry" I fight back the laughter, he is pulling her leg.

"Alena, I am joking. The knife play is my choice, that is my own personal preference, I personally can't do it, but if Marcus can, and it pleases you then good for him" She looks up finally looking at us both,

"So, I am not in trouble?" He shakes his head laughing, oh she is in trouble.

"Oh no Kitten you're in trouble alright, not for that but for sure you are for again asking Marcus to hide something from me" She looks at him and shakes her head.

"But I didn't know the rules then" I shake my head, she is really trying to get out of this.

"Alena, that is a rule no matter what in all submissive contracts and in a relationship, you know it. Look at all the trouble it got you in before, the crash and every other time you asked me not to say anything" She was told before how she shouldn't do that she turns looking at me almost sulking.

"So what, you are going to punish me now? Well, you best make it good because I like them" I want to take control and punish her, especially for that comment but no I won't.

"Me, no Kitten, this is Jackson choice since it was him you wanted to hide it from, but keep talking like a brat and hell yeah, you are getting a cold shower" Her eyes widen, and Jackson holds in his laughter.

"Yes Kitten, I give real punishments when needed unlike Jackson, so watch your smart mouth" She turns and closes her mouth, deciding this is a fight not to get into.

"No punishment kitten, and no time anyway, Georgina will be here for you soon to go to hers for a night off. So go get ready" She nods and walks off Jackson rolling his eyes as she gets out of sight.

"I swear, she has gone from been a perfect submissive, to 80% brat and 20% submissive, I am not used to this shit Marcus, I can't control her so hopefully a week with you will hopefully make her not like the brat side so much."

"She can't have been that bad Jackson," His expression tells me it is that bad, why is she a brat all of a sudden?

"Let's just say her punishment was six whips, six and full force ones, the first one she laughed at, actually laughed, by the end of the six there was blood, and she still asked if that was as hard as I could whip." I want to laugh, I do because she sounds so much like Rebecca, so I know just how bad she could have been.

"Well, I doubt I can change her that much and to be honest if she is a brat by nature she won't change Jackson you know that. What I can do though is help you know how to deal with her" This could just be her seeing how it feels to be a brat and everything, but if not and it really is her. Then there is no way to change her, sometimes it takes being a submissive for the woman to realise she is a brat or a slave. 

Alena walks back down looking stunning, looking at her I can see she is not going to Georgina's.

"Where are you going? You never dress like that, so I can't see you dressing like that just to go to Georgina's" She walks down the stairs, the dress short, heels high and her boobs busting out the top of the dress. Sexy as hell, but there is no way she is wearing it just to sit in a house.