Chapter 1 (Edited)

"Didn't I tell you don't look for me woman!" Ru Feng slaps Li Na hard. Her big, fat body smashed onto the ground produced a loud sound that made Ru Feng's face cringe with disgust. He wiped his hand that touched Li Na's face with his sleeves. So disgusting!

A line of blood flowed out of Li Na's mouth and the slap's mark began to appear on her pale face.[1] It looked so terrible and tears fell from her eyes, automatically. With her trembling hand, she tried to touch her face but it seems too painful and the sound of sobs became louder.

"Why did you do this to me? You promised to love and take care of me. Don't you remember?" Li Na screamed at Ru Feng. She can't believe he dared treat her like this. She has done everything just to be with him and now he left her!

"You mean that promise years ago? I don't even remember it. You think with your ugly and horrible appearance would make me look at you? Do you live in a dream?" Ru Feng snickered at the silly fat woman in front him.

A woman came and pulled Ru Feng's hand, "Hubby, who is this?" The woman looked so pretty and sexy. She frowned when looking at the miserable Li Na. Her eyes were full of disgust.

Li Na recognizes that the incoming woman is Ru Feng's assistant. Li Na can see how on her skin, it was fully marked with red hickeys and it made her heart feel intense pain like being stabbed by a thousand needles.

"Nobody. She is just a crazy fan trying to get my attention". Ru Feng holds the girl's waist and kissed her right in front of Li Na's face.

"MMhhmm...." The moans and the smacking sound produced from the vibration between their lips are like poison, eating her heart bit by bit.

Li Na's heart trembled so hard. She cannot accept how Ru Feng can do this to her. She came into this cruise just because she heard that Ru Feng would be joining it.

Even getting this information costed her greatly because as a famous actor, Ru Feng's information was just too expensive. She remembered how hard she tried to help him before he became a famous superstar.

As he couldn't afford to hire a manager, she volunteered herself to be the one to manage his schedule and participate in choosing the best script for him. Whenever he came home and felt tired, she would massage him. She even learned the cooking skill so she can fed him well.

She did a lot for him and even to the extent of satisfying his sexual desire. Ru Feng didn't like to use protection so she willingly let him do it without the condom.

After a few intercourses, she ended up pregnant even though at that time she had taken the birth control pill. Her body was too fertile and easy to conceive.

The abortion procedure was too painful for her but still, she withstood the torture so she can stay with him.

Actually, she didn't want to do the abortion when they first had it and had asked for marriage from Ru Feng. However, Ru Feng continued persuading her to do it and even handled the procedure for her.

He said that they could not keep the child because of his economic situation and he was afraid their child will suffer because of poverty.

The first abortion she had done was too painful. At the end of surgery, Li Na burst into tears after looking at the dead fetus coming out from below her.

But with the promise that Ru Feng will take care of her whenever his income stabilized, she kept believing in him and stayed working with him. Although it's called working, she didn't even have a wage.

After earning some money, he rented a small house for them to take shelter. Ru Feng promised to buy a better and bigger house for them once he becomes a bit more popular and yes, Li Na still believed in him.