Part 76

--Preview--

Going to the dining room of the villa, Li Na had to walk through the living room and she can see that the interior design is not different compared to her memory when she was a child as she saw and recognized some toys scattered around the floor.

She smiles as she looks around, reminiscing at the familiar home of her childhood.

The laughter attracted her attention back to the dining room and in that invisible state, she moved toward there.

The rectangular dining table with checkered tablecloths is filled with various plates of seafood and vegetable ingredients surrounding a pot filled with a mouth-watering hot broth.

The atmosphere in the dining room is full of energy and lively. Both Shen Yun Tian and her family sitting together, looking so close and familiar. While eating the hot pot, like having a common topic, they talked with each other without any sense of awkwardness or politeness.

She had never seen this scene in real life because she is certain that their parents don't have a close relationship before their marriage.

Although both families don't have any hostility, they were still in a polite stage and only became a little closer after she gave birth to Ming Ming as they often meet each other when visiting their grandchildren.

"Eat the vegetables, Li Na" Her mother put the green vegetable on the young Li Na's plate. She can see that the younger daughter doesn't want to eat them and seems afraid to refuse her mother.

With a cheekiness on her face, she looked at Shen Yun Tian that sat beside her, and quickly stuffed the vegetables onto his plate.

Shen Yun Tian notices her movement and turns his face to her. Younger Li Na smiles and mouthed to him secretly, 'Eat'.

He couldn't refuse the big eyes that looked at him and the chopstick that held the vegetable slowly moved to his mouth and he ate the vegetable.

Seeing he ate them obediently made the younger her laugh happily. Their parents saw their small interaction, and they smiled at them.

"Yun Tian, do you remember about you and Li Na's engagement agreed between our family?" Shen Yun Tian's father put down his spoon and looked at him.

Shen Yun Tian sat up straight when heard his father's voice, "Yes, Dad." From a young age, the knowledge that he had a fiance had been told by his parents and he received them without any resentment.

As he had accepted the fact that he had a fiancee, he had constantly pushed them to bring him to Li Na's home so they could cultivate feelings.

"And do you know that it's just a vocal agreement? If you or Li Na doesn't agree with this whole engagement, then there is nothing that can hold you together." Even though Shen Yun Tian is still a young child, his father knew that he had a mature mind so he wanted him to understand his rights and possibilities.

"I am fully aware Dad." He looked at his parents and Li Na's parents, "I do want her as my life partner and will treasure her." Shen Yun Tian doesn't know whether he feels love toward Li Na but at his age, what he knows is he can't separate himself from being with her.

Seeing the determination in his eyes, Li Na's parents don't have any disagreement with the engagement and they even thought that she was lucky to have the capable childhood sweetheart.

The young Li Na blinked in confusion, she didn't understand their conversation but she noticed that her name and 'engagement' word were linked together, "What is engagement, Mom?" She asked innocently.

Her mother smiled and said, "That means that Yun Tian is your fiance."

"Fiance?" She looked at Shen Yun Tian with a more confused expression.

"That means you and I will be together forever. So do you want to be my fiance?" He answered her.

If Yun Tian Gege always stays with her, that means she will get more toys and food.

But when she remembered that Shen Yun Tian would leave her to go abroad, she pursed her lips, "If I become your fiance, you will not leave?"

Shen Yun Tian lowered his eyes to her, "I will come back fast, okay? And when I come back, I will buy a lot of chocolate for you." He tried to coax her again.

Imagine the chocolate she will have made her thought stray and she forgot about his departure, "Okay, I will be your fiance." She nodded.

Seeing how easy Li Na was being coaxed, Shen Yun Tian pinched her baby cheek and laughed.

It's a normal thing to see Shen Yun Tian's affection for Li Na so her parents don't refuse him asking her to be his fiancee and even consider him as their official future son in law.

Behind them, Li Na feels happiness spread into her heart. If this is her past memory, she blames herself because she didn't remember him.

While standing behind Shen Yun Tian, she feels her vision distorted and she feels her surroundings move fast like someone pressing a fast-forward effect where she can see everything that happens but cannot interfere.

She saw the young Shen Yun Tian would always come to Li Na's house to accompany and play with her while continuing preparing for his moving abroad.

The days continue to pass quickly and just like a play button was pressed, the surrounding speed had finally become normal. Li Na saw that her current situation is at the airport.

This is the scene where Shen Yun Tian finally moves abroad and his parents, Li Na and her parents come to bid him farewell.

"Yun Tian Gege, don't forget your promise. I am waiting for you so you have to come back quickly." The young Li Na's eyes flowed with tears as she said goodbye.

Shen Yun Tian squatted down and wiped her tears away with his long and white fingers, "I will come back quickly and bring a lot of food for you."

The young Li Na cannot bear her sadness and she throws herself into his arm and hugs him. Shen Yun Tian helplessly pats her back.

Seeing that Li Na doesn't want to let him go, Li Na's dad pulled her to his side and let Shen Yun Tian go to his designated departure area as the time for him to leave had already arrived.

"I will go now. Take care of yourself, okay?" He said softly to her and Young Li Na nodded. Looking at her became so sad, Shen Yun Tian could not stop himself from feeling discomfort and he quickly said goodbye to both his and Li Na's parents, reaching for his bag and moving away.

Shen Yun Tian moved to his seat and the plane raised higher to the sky. Li Na can see that his face looks a little sad but he hides his feelings by closing his eyes and waiting for the plane to reach his destination silently.

----------------------

You can read the full chapter at inkiit by clicking the link at About Me section on My Profile.

Love you \(^v^)/