Chapter 15

Shen Yun Tian arrives and immediately enters his house. He never feels this eager to return home after work. It seems like his wife is waiting for him. The house finally looks like his home.

"Welcome home, Young Master". Hwang Ma greets him. Although her Young Master's face is still expressionless, his eyes are beaming with happiness.

"Young Madam is in your room, Young Master". Hwang Ma knows the Li Na will be the only reason that affected him like this. Thus before Shen Yun Tian asks, she told him Li Na's whereabouts.

"Thank you". He looks at Hwang Ma with appreciation. Without further ado, he climbing upstairs into his room.

The moment he turns the door's knob, the sleeping Li Na immediately awake. Her body jerks a little bit but Shen Yun Tian didn't realize.

Li Na feels his gaze on her so she turns her body on the bed so Shen Yun Tian can get a better view of her.

After turning around, the bottom of her shirt raises to her chest thus exposing a small part of her white and slim waist.

Li Na feels a little embarrassed of her display but she still continues to pretend sleep. Since the sleeping beauty already presenting herself to be eaten, she is waiting for Shen Yun Tian to come and ravishing her.

Her heart is beating fast when heard his footsteps coming nearer. The closes he gets, the nervous she becomes.

At the moment when he is right beside her, her heart feels like leaping out of her chest. In that intense anticipation, suddenly she feels her body is covered with a soft blanket.

A deep frustration invading her. She wants to scold him for not taking any action, but since currently, she is pretending to sleep, doing that would make her feels embarrassed so she controls her temper.

When Shen Yun Tian closed the bathroom's door, Li Na immediate open her eyes and sitting straight facing the bathroom's door.

Her eyes glaring as if she can see right through the closed door. She murmurs to herself in order to release her dissatisfaction.

'Fool'

'Stupid'

'Wood'

Calling him such name to ease her burned heart. But after calms down, she thinks to herself that considering his character, of course, he wouldn't take any action without her consent.

Furthermore, currently, he thought that Li Na is sleeping. Taking any action toward her may look quite rude to him.

At the thought of that, Li Na feels the blanket that he used to cover her seems warm enough to make her face become hot.

She needed to be more forward and brave to tell him what she wants. Only then Shen Yun Tian willing to touch her.

When she heard that the shower stop, immediately she lies back on the bed. But this time with the more suggestive exposure.

Not only her slim waist is fully viewed, but the button around her chest also uncovered to reveal the lines of her bra.

Knowing that this time Shen Yun Tian would come to cover her body with the blanket again, Li Na prepares herself to pull him the moment he comes near her.

The unguarded Shen Yun Tian directly fall on the bed after being pulled by Li Na. To prevent him from moving away, she climbs and sits onto him.

That movement that considered to be small took Li Na's full effort to be done as her physical strength is so low.