Chapter 41

--Preview--

It's early in the morning and Li Na had a serious problem. She wasn't prepared to sleepover at Shen Yun Tian's parent's house so she didn't have any clothes to wear for the day.

The old clothes were already stained with sweat and whatsoever during the occasion yesterday so she did not want to wear them again.

Fortunately, Shen Yun Tian offered his shirt to her last night or else she may not able to fall asleep comfortably.

But if she came downstairs wearing his clothes, it won't be too pleasing in the eyes of his family, and she doesn't even dare to do that.

Imagining how people would give her a knowing look made her mess up her hair in embarrassment.

After she took a bath, she sat on the bed wearing a towel, staring blankly at the wall. She was waiting for Shen Yun Tian to return from his morning workout.

Since the house is quite wealthy, the temperature in her room stays cozy so she doesn't feel uncomfortable despite wearing a layer of incomplete protection.

At the moment the door opened, she recovered from her lethargic mood and throw herself onto him, "Teddy, you prepared a shirt for me, right?"

After exercise, he excludes a sexy image, so as usual when she is in his arm, she will unconsciously touch all over his solid abs and eat his soft rice.

Receiving the sudden softness in his arm, Shen Yun Tian holds her waist, securing her with his arm. With a disarray towel on her, coupling with his tall height, he can see her unhidden alluring whiteness.

He tried to control himself but the small hand on his stomach made him itch. This blooming flower is too enticing, encouraging him to pluck and eat it.

"Teddy, did you list..." Her red lips were sealed while his hand behind her back pulled her closer. His abrupt gesture caused her eyes to widen in shock and blinked a few times before they turned calm and she reciprocated his kiss.

His eyes were full of desire as they looked at her. His palm was behind her head, trapping her so he can devour her thoroughly.

Because his kiss was too wild and overbearing, Li Na had to push him away as she started feeling suffocated. Once he freed her, Shen Yun Tian buried his head into her white neck and sucked at her pale skin vigorously while his hands stroked her entire body.

The towel was long gone, puddled on the floor by her feet. His touch made her feel electrified. He was successful in awakening her desire, as her body was hot and she was craving his touch.

Li Na tugged his shirt off over his head and she gently pushed him onto the bed. She followed after, straddling his hips as he sank into the mattress.

The naked beauty above him causes his throat to move up and down.

"Li Na," He whispered her name. The low rumble of his voice itched her heart so she bites his earlobe in retaliation.

His hands instantly flip her over violently. He took all of her this time, savoring every moment. Their breathing soon became rough and fast, echoing through the room.

Fortunately, Shen Yun Tian was able to control himself and stop after a round so it wasn't late into the morning otherwise it would have been embarrassing for Li Na to go downstairs and greet the family.

After Shen Yun Tian helped clean her up, she asked him seriously, "What about my clothes? Do you bring them?"

"Yes, don't worry," He kissed her forehead before moving to his wardrobe.