Chapter 55

--Preview--

The tabloids are soared up about Ru Feng's missing news. His signed company doesn't give any statement about him so no one knows where he has gone. Fans started pushing the police to take action about the superstar's disappearance.

At the moment where the news reached its peak, some people started to upload an image of him hugging girls at some leisure island, having fun times while his fans are dead worried about him.

This revelation has made most of his fans disappointed on him and many had left his fan base. The crown prince image that he take care of had scarred.

BlackenedFan: We want the truth!

KickAndSlap: Don't hide! Tell us the truth!

TruthIsWithUs: Those are all fakes. He will never betray us. Trust in him, guys.

ThornWife: We want him to show up now. We were betrayed. We were hurting! But where is he? Having fun!! Come out now!

AppleTasteSour: Come out now!

HisNotHers: Come out now!

KnifeInMyHand: Come out now!

HeartBroken: Come out now!

...

...

...

His agency could no longer control public relations. His job endorsements started to sue him for breaking of contract as he doesn't appear for his jobs and taking a prohibited vacation.

Li Na doesn't pay attention to all of the things happened to Ru Feng and just continues her life daily life leisurely. For her, he is insignificant in her life.

As times passing by, her belly grew bigger day by day and now she is pregnant for almost 6 months. 

Since the baby started to move in her stomach, Shen Yun Tian has become obsessed with playing hide and seek games with his children.

He touched Li Na's belly with his hand. Sometimes the child will move and sometimes he did not. Playing a few times a day did not bore him at all, in fact, he looked fascinated and excited.

She still remembers his first reaction when the baby started moving.

Shen Yun Tian leaned against her lower abdomen. Since he waited for a long time, she could not help but ask, "Did it move?"

"....It seems that there is no movement" Shen Yun Tian's voice somewhat lost, "Did it not like me?"

Li Na as a novice mother did not understand it too. According to the pregnancy books, by this time the baby should already able to move. She hesitated, "Maybe it is still small?"

"It's all right. It is going to grow up soon" He comforted Li Na and in return, comforting himself too.

"It's moved! Li Na, can you feel it? It's moved"

After putting his head against her stomach for half-day, the child in her belly finally moved, "Li Na, our child is really healthy" He looked at her with satisfying expression.

Li Na also smiles. She gently touched her belly. Her face was full of love for her children.

As the baby can hear them from outside, Shen Yun Tian would constantly stay at home and read some books for the baby. The funny thing is, each time he did the prenatal education, Li Na would doze off. 

Not only because his voice was deep and husky but the materials he read were all poems and economical books, the one she has never interested in. So its prenatal education for the baby and a lullaby for her.

Nowadays, Shen Yun Tian forbids her to drive since he was worried about her safety. So every morning, Uncle Li would drive her along with him to her workplace.

"I am fine. My back no longer hurt. Don't worry" She giggled. Kissing his cheek and then moving out of his car.

"Make sure to be careful" He softly sighed and looked at her fondly while Li Na waves her hand and walked into the company with a smile on her face.

----------------------------------------

My dear Angels~~~ Please be more careful during this virus season. Hope everyone will be healthy and stay good. Made sure to wear that mask and keep hand sterilizer in your pocket always.

Be happy and stay strong Angel!~

You can read the full chapter at inkiit by clicking the link at About Me section on My Profile.

Love you \(^v^)/