Chapter 11

"Do Mr. Shen usually takes light breakfast?" Li Na asks Hwang Ma curiously. She is pretty serious in taking notes on Shen Yun Tian's habit.

"Yes, Young Madam. But sometime he will request porridge whenever the morning is raining". Hwang Ma replies while her hand is agile handling the foods.

"Raining? Why?" Li Na looks puzzled.

"I don't know. It's just the Young Master's habit from young". Since its just his habit, Li Na just let it passed.

"How many people work in this house?" Li Na starts to ask about the household matter. She wants to involve in managing the house.

"It's not many Young Madam. About five people including me. Young Master doesn't like the house to be so crowd. The cleaners will come in the morning and left after finished cleaning". Hwang Ma explains.

Li Na carefully listens to all of the details. Amidst all that, Li Na doesn't aware that there is a pair of a gentle eye is looking behind them warmly.

Shen Yun Tian had just bath and fully dressed in his work attire as he goes down the stairs. Since he heard the conversation between Li Na and Hwang Ma, his feet bring him to the kitchen.

Looking at Li Na's face that full of interest and curiously asking the question about his matter to Hwang Ma produce a pleasant feeling that keeps spreading in his heart.

Maybe it's true that she wants to start working on their relationship just like what she had told him the night before. Shen Yun Tian chose to believe in her. No. He wants to believe in her.

"Ahem" Shen Yun Tian attracts Li Na's attention.

Li Na looks back and sees the well-clothed Shen Yun Tian. Li Na knows that all his suit is specially tailored according to his measurement. Thus his suit is perfectly lining his body. It makes him looks so desirable.

Ignoring her erratic heart beating, Li Na evades her eyes and looks at his face but it's making her even redder. The warm in his eyes makes her heart trembles.

She never knows that his eye can emit that kind of gentleness. Even though he is not smiling its enough for Li Na to know that he is happy. She doesn't know what he thought about but it must be a very pleasing one.

Automatically, Li Na smiles in response. "Let's go to the dining table, Mr. Shen". He nodded in silent.

Li Na helps Hwang Ma to bring the food to the dinner table and set it in front of him. Shen Yun Tian stares all of her action and expression. It makes her feel nervous but she continues to disregard his eyes though she cannot hide her red face.

After makes sure everything is prepared, Li Na sits opposite Shen Yun Tian and smiles. "Let's eat the food, Mr. Shen".

While they are eating, Li Na doesn't dare to take a peek on Shen Yun Tian's face. Right now, everything that he did looks so attractive. Even the way he eats, able to make her become breathless.

Such as when the food enters his opened thin lips. And the way he chews the food in his mouth slowly. As well when his throat moving up and down as he swallowing. This makes she remembers how sexy Shen Yun Tian was while exercising before.

'Gulp' Li Na couldn't help but unconsciously swallowed but that abrupt movement makes her chocking hard.

Shen Yun Tian is startled and he immediately hands out a glass of water to her as he walks behind Li Na and pats her back gently.

While drinks the water, Li Na notices that the glass is not hers. She drinks that water from his glass. Doesn't this mean an indirect kiss? That thought makes her Li Na coughs again.