Chapter 53

--Preview--

A cold night with dark sky but Shen Yun Tian's ancestral mansion was illuminated with bright light. A lot of elder relatives and friend come, wanted to celebrate the upcoming additional member of the family. 

As soon as Shen Yun Tian knew she is pregnant, he shared the good news with his two elders. That good news is undoubtedly a dazzling light in this period since this is their first grandchildren to be born. 

Due to excitement, they told their circle of friends and that leads to about all upper class already heard that Li Na is pregnant.

All rushed wanting to give Li Na all kinds of things but because of Shen Yun Tian's strict order in fear that they will disturb his wife, no one can pass the gate without his permission and only left after he compromised to celebrate the occasion at the ancestral mansion

Tonight Li Na wore a light pink layered skirt that giving sense as flow when she moves. Her dress was loosely fitted on her body, suitable for a pregnant lady but it doesn't lessen her charm. Her hair was loosely braided and braided in the back with a beautiful lily-shaped hairpin fixed on her side. She exudes a kind of retro gentleness.

In order to match her dress, Shen Yun Tian chooses to wear a black suit. He is still the same, cold and unapproachable but with her beside him, his strong character seemed softened by more than a degree. 

This invoked a surprised gasp from a few guests since they knew from a young age, they never saw him less stiffen. Knowing that their little ancestor became like this because of Li Na, they understand that she is truly a true wife of the family, consolidating her position in the family.

Li Na doesn't recognize the incoming guests but it is not unpleasant to receive the gifts even from unknown people so a constant smile keeps plastered on Li Na's face as she accepts the congratulatory wishes and gifts from the guests, having a good time at the moment. 

Worried that standing too long will hurt her feet, Shen Yun Tian proposed her to sit and rest, let his parents be the one to entertain his family but Li Na showing him an 'I am not fragile' look and hushed him with her eyes.

Perceiving her actions as a spoiled one, he couldn't insist more but just keep watching her closely. Although there is a helplessness in his eyes, he still seemed so happy as Li Na can see that slight arc at the corner of his lips. 

After all the guests arrived only then she sat down on her seat. The foods served on the table are all especially cooked suitable for her to consume. The nutrition is already balanced to matched her diet so she can ease eat without any worry.

As she was eating, Shen Yun Tian keeps on monitoring her food intake so that she would not get a stomachache. Since she already used to his overcare, Li Na put some dish on his plate to force him to eat, "Eat a lot" Received his obedient nod, she picks up back her chopstick and now eats together with him.

Their little movement caught his parent's and their steady eyes shook a little. Since when their son become so docile? Whenever she telling him to do something like clipping food for her, taking this and that, pulling out the fish's bone, he would gladly do it and even frown if Li Na pulled back her plate.

He did his best in meeting her demand and a sense of accomplishment spread on his face when he finished then. He never saw that look on his face even when he won a big project worth billions of dollars. This discovery doesn't make his family feel bad but only too shocked to see that the stoic Shen Yun Tian is in fact an affectionate man. 

After the guests return home, Shen Grandpa, Shen Hwei Ru, and Chen Lei came toward Li Na and gave her their gift, "Li Na thank you for taking in that foolish boy and turned him into a human. This is our gift for you" The smiles on their faces giving her sense of expectation.

Li Na took the paper hesitantly and under their eyes, she opened it. Although the terms on the paper were difficult, she still can recognize that it is, in fact, a share transfer deed of 5% of Shen Group under her name. She handed it to Shen Yun Tian and showing him disbelief eyes.

5% is just a digit number but when counting that with Shen Group's revenue, she is absolutely a millionaire now.

"Its a thank you gift for making our family bigger. It contains out our heart so don't refuse it" Shen Grandpa said that when he saw the hesitation in her eyes.

"Thank you" After I felt their sincerity and persistence, Li Na decides to take the document. 

Looking at their obedient daughter in law made them nodded pleasedly. However, behind them, Shen Na Lan's eyes filled with unsatisfied feelings looking at their warm interaction. 

This is too much! Isn't it enough to accept her as a family now they want to simply give the share to her? She as their daughter couldn't even get even a 0.1% but Li Na scooped a total of 5% share. It's too frustrating!

Shen Na Lan hated her sister in law too much. Considering their status, she is much higher in society, a princess that always gets attention at any party she went to. But now all people started to looking for her sister in law, wanting to get her attention so they can come close to her brother. That placed used to be hers but now what surrounded her is only empty space.

Knowing that she could not attack her because of her brother's protective shield, Shen Na Lan still want to hurt her. So while her brother talking to one of the guests, she approached Li Na.

--------------------------

Sorry for late update. Please enjoy reading~~

You can read the full chapter at inkiit by clicking the link at About Me section on My Profile.

Love you \(^v^)/