Chapter 49

--Preview--

"Have fun and make sure you don't overwork yourself" Looking at how cold the weather today, Shen Yun Tian wrapped a blue scarf around her slender white neck in worry. He didn't want any possibility that Li Na could fall sick so he encircled the scarf a few times until half of her face covered. 

The sight of her nodding obediently while her half-covered face flushed in red behind the scarf made him want to take a bite onto that sweet red lips and so he did as he lowered his head onto hers.  

In response to the kiss, Li Na subconsciously curled her arm around his neck to deepen the kiss. The gentle kiss turns fiery and passionate as he felt her initiative like he wants to carve his scent into her breath so she would always be his even when he was not there beside her.

Only after her legs became unsteady, he gently traced her red lips before drew back to let her lean on his arm and gathered some much-needed oxygen while he still lingeringly kisses her forehead. 

Shen Yun Tian loosened his hold on her waist when she breath normally so she can separate herself from him because the longer he touched her, the harder for him to restrain himself. 

Li Na gets back on her feet and laughed at how easy for her to lose control under his care. With her glistened lips, she tiptoed and kiss his chin as that is the only distance she could reach with her small stature and quickly let him go.

"Teddy, stay here a little bit" She walked to her wardrobe and pulled a brown scarf. She approached him back and gestured him to bow down so she can reach him. 

"You needed to take care of yourself too" Her muffled voice made Shen Yun Tian's heart softly fluttered as she put the scarf around his neck with her clumsy hand.

Looking at how adorable Li Na is, how he wanted to keep her for the rest of the day but he can't, he knew her passion and she is not some ornament that he can bring anywhere he wants. She is his wife who has a mind on her own and he is going to listen to her, as long as she didn't leave him, he is going to do and be anything she wants, willing to hide his dark side. 

Shen Yun Tian remembers the moment her eyes brighten while telling him what she did every day, what she felt and what she learned, and how she pestered and clinging onto him whenever she needed some advice, he knew he made a correct choice as what he wanted is to protect her smile.

After a quick goodbye kiss on his cheek, finally, Shen Yun Tian leaves for work. Through his cold face, she still can detect how reluctant he is and she found that it is too cute and adorable. She just can't get enough of him, his every move fascinated her that she wants to keep looking at him.

After his figure leaves her sight, Li Na felt that the room feel too empty and cold that she didn't have the mood to dilly dally in her room. Since it's still early, she moves to the hotel cafe to buy some breakfast for her and Gu Shen before she went to meet him at the concert venue.

Gu Shen is going all out on his performance today so Li Na hopes that everything works out smoothly since the preparation and rehearsal had done perfectly. This is her first experience in involving herself with the big event so everything overwhelms her but still, she can't wait to go through this hectic day.

While Gu Shen continues performing on the stage with a continuous wave of rush and energy, Li Na makes sure the stylist, makeup artist and changes of outfits are ready consecutively as arranged.

Although she is currently in Gu Shen's waiting room, she still can hear the waves of cheers and applause of Gu Shen's fan while some of chanting his name in unison. It can be seen how hot his stage is. 

---------------------------

Sorry for the late update. Please enjoy reading~~

You can read the full chapter at inkiit by clicking the link at About Me section on My Profile.

Love you \(^v^)/