Chapter 31

--Preview--

While Shen Yun Tian affectionately plays with Li Na's hair as she lied on his lap, he continues reading and skimming through the document in his hand. Once in a while, his eyes left the papers and glanced at Li Na, invoking a smile on his face.

Their atmosphere was serene and peaceful, there is no trace of their affectionate session before. Shen Yun Tian found that it's hard to control himself whenever he holds Li Na so their lovemaking always ends up with she fainted in his arm.

Fortunately, Shen Yun Tian's office was furnished with fully fitted toilet equipped with bathtub and shower for his private use. He holds the fainted Li Na with princess carry and brought her into the bathroom.

He undressed Li Na completely and placed her on the filled bathtub, gently patting her body with the sponge. Each area of her skin was tenderly being traced and touched by him so that she will feel comfortable.

Since there are only his clothes in the office, Shen Yun Tian had to put one of his shirts on Li Na to cover her from cold. It's not possible for her to wear back the previous outfit since the clothes unwittingly had been torn and damaged during their intimate action.

Reaching for his office's phone, he dialed the secretary's number, "I want you to buy a full set of girl's cloth, preferably choose a blue color" Stroking her hair, he continued telling Li Na's size so the secretary can buy suitable attire.

As soon as he cut the call, Li Na showed a sign of wake up. She sat up from his lap and rubbing her eyes, "Do I slept for a long time?" She yawned, the previous activity takes a lot of her energy.

The sight of her sat there with an oversized shirt hanged on her body stirred him. He took a deep breath with an effort in calming himself, "No. If you are still tired, go sleep more"

 He opened his arm to invite her in but she freed herself from him and walked to the sofa, "I will rest here. You continue working hard" Since her eyes are half opened, Li Na couldn't see his gesture. She just wanted to lie and sleep more.

Noticed that she was too worn out, Shen Yun Tian smiles helplessly and reached for the documents. Wearing his glasses back, this time he worked seriously, reviewing the contracts, records, and data on his desk.

Only the sound of flipped documents and Li Na's even breath filled the room.

After a while, his office's door being knocked. Shen Yun Tian quickly moved so the sound doesn't wake Li Na up. 

"Mr. Shen, this is the clothes you requested" His secretary handing the bag to him. Her eyes peered inside the room and gasped when she saw Li Na.

Shen Yun Tian displeased looking at the secretary's conduct. He doesn't need a secretary that likes to stick her nose around him, "Is there anything else?" He coldly glared at her, his mood became worse the longer he saw her. "No. Mr. Shen" She flusteredly closed the door. 

Shen Yun Tian sighed and put the bag on to the table neared Li Na. Seeing her had made his mood worsening mood become better. After kissing her forehead, he resumed his work.

Li Na's eyelid fluttering open. After fully wake up, she stretched her body and sat on the sofa. She turned her head around and saw that Shen Yun Tian still focused on his work.

Li Na walked behind him and hugged his back, "You are awake? Are you okay?" Shen Yun Tian patted her arm around his neck. "Yes" She nodded. He pulled her into his embrace.

"Is there still more work to do?" She looked at the area on his desk are still full of documents and sighed, understanding that Shen Yun Tian's work is a never-ending job. "No. We can go out" Since she already waked up, he would not let her become bored watching him working.

"No. It's okay. Mr. Shen, please continue working" Li Na shooked her head, wouldn't want to hinder him. "By the way, can I take a walk around the company?" She flashed her smile. Her eyes filled with enthusiasm, excited to see her husband workplace. 

"Yes. But make sure to bring a phone wherever you go. Okay?" How can he rejected her with those adorable gazes she sent. "Yes!" She felt ecstatic. After kissing his cheek happily, she immediately moved from his arm and run to the office's door.

" If you want, the secretary can guide you around" Shen Yun Tian told her before she left the room, worried if somehow she will get lost. "Okay, Mr. Shen" She closed the door.

When she walked in front of the secretary's desk, the secretary immediately stood up stiffly, "Madam, I am sorry for my behavior before" She immediately apologized. 

Since she had already felt comfortable walking in the company, Li Na no longer having a nervous attack as before. Standing there, she looked at the panic secretary in front of her, thinking of getting an ally besides Shen Yun Tian.

The secretary, Ri Xuo bowed her head toward Li Na. Long gone her earlier tenacity and arrogance when Li Na first come into the floor. 

After looking at how Shen Yun Tian treated and pampered Li Na, Ri Xuo understand that Li Na was not lying when stated that she is her boss famed wife. Now that she registered the truth, she knew that her fate lied on Li Na's hand. 

With her words, Ri Xuo might be changed to other low position or even lose her job. Her current post gave her many benefits and it will make her die if being dismissed. So she felt dread receiving Li Na's hostility and would like to avoid any conflict.

Through the upper corner of her eyes, Ri Xuo can see Li Na's walked toward her. She closed her eyes tightly, feared that she may hit her. 

Except she felt Li Na grabbed her hand and hold it, "Madam?" She flustered with her action. 

"It's okay. Furthermore, I felt grateful looking at how you handle any women that come after Mr. Shen" Receiving Li Na's praise made Ri Xuo's mouth gape in amazement. Seeing that the color of her face turned normal, Li Na continued, "There must be many women had been chased out by you, right?"

"Yes! Many. Some even cried after I scold them" Ri Xuo started to boast her achievement. This is the time for her to curry flavor her new boss. 

"It's good. But..." Li Na purposely looked Ri Xuo up and down repeatedly, "Your attire is quite..." Ri Xuo followed her eyes and noticed that Li Na frowned when looking at her chest's area. She immediately buckled her button up and hide her revealing shirt, "After this, I will make sure to fully cover my body or even wear robe if Madam want me to"

Li Na smiled when receiving her words. She holds her hand tighter, "Thank you. Then, let's be a friend?" 

"R-Really, Madam? Can I? I am glad!" Ri Xuo happily nodded. She realized that her acceptance meant that her position is secured. 

"Then, as a starter, call me Li Na" She further continues. She sincerely wants to be friend with Ri Xuo.  Hearing her requested, Li Na felt amazed. "Without honorific?" 

"Yes" Li Na insisted. There shouldn't be any barrier in names when calling a friend. "Then, Li Na" Once she said that Ri Xuo felt that she getting closer to Li Na.

"Mr. Shen had told me to escort you around. Do you need me?" She asked her before forget her boss's instruction.

-----------------------

I really love writing this novel, so don't worry, I will keep updating and be very motivated with your votes, views, and comments! Thus, please continue supporting me! 

You can read the full chapter at inkiit by clicking the link at About Me section on My Profile.

Please enjoy~~~Love you \(^v^)/