Chapter 68

--Preview--

The sky plunged into ominous darkness. Through a dim moonlight coming from a rectangular window, at the center of a dark basement, a figure of a man with cuffs digging into his wrists and rope around his ankles slowly opened his eyes after the men that guarded him left the room.

He had stayed in the room for so long until he lost track of times. After countless times observing the men's schedule, he had planned his route to escape and today, with a determined heart, he is going to take action.

To stay hidden in a crowd, each time the man went out, he will wear a disguise and he didn't think that this somehow helped him in escaping. He pulled out a pin from his hair and use it to picking the cuffs around his hand.

After a few tries, he had succeeded in unlocking the cuffs and he smiled at the slightest hope. Quickly he unties the rope around his ankle to move his weak body. 

The time is limited, he needs to hurry up and escape before the men come and catch him.

Due to long-term torture, his whole body had broken and a blood clot was spread on his body due to untreated injuries. He drags his body and tried to reach for the window which is the only exit which is the only safe option.

He used his shirt to cover the glass window and hit it with the chair to minimize the damages and sound of the glass window. Once it shattered, he breaks off the individual pieces a crawled through it. 

While he moved, his skin was scrapped with unremoved leftover glasses at the window's frame until the blood flow from the injured skin. Although the pain is biting him, the man tightly pursed his lips so the men guarding him didn't notice his escape.

After he successfully moves out of the basement, the man let out a sigh of relief and covered the wound with his hand. 

The moonlight shined his figure and his face slowly lined by the soft light. It turned out that the man is Ru Feng that had missing for months.

He quickly ran away but behind him, he heard the sound of footsteps chasing after him. Knowing that he can't run with his body condition, Ru Feng tried to find a crack between the roots of a big tree where he can hide.

After hearing the footsteps left and there are no longer any people around him, Ru Feng moves out and ran to the opposite path of where the men ran.

Knowing that he is still not in a safe place, Ru Feng ran aimlessly straight ahead. His mind only filled with a word that he needs to be far from that place.

The vile pain spread throughout his chest like a deadly infection and his lungs beseeched him to stop walking. His knees felt like rubber after running constantly for hours and now he can only drag his leg to move forward.

At the moment his conscience started to lose, he heard the sound of a car comes toward him and he fainted with his lips curled into a smile. 

---------------------

In a big neighborhood where only the wealthy people lived, an inconspicuous black car had parked below the tree for days. 

Inside the car, a man with eyes full of hatred and a heart filled with revenge stared at the house in front of him without feeling tired. He had watched the people living there and keep on tracking their schedule.

Don't be fooled by his gentle smile. For someone that understands him, Ru Feng is a very revengeful man. If someone hits him once, he is not going to hit them twice but he will punch to the extend of killing them.

The figure he was most proud of is no longer there as his body is skinny due to long-term malnourishment. His body that was used to be healthy and flawless had now become full of the scar. 

That once number one dream guy had now become a crippled man with no more charm. If he walked on the street, no one is able to recognize him.

Since he had disappeared from public eyes and coupled with scandals that certainly was released by Shen Yun Tian, his popularity no longer existed. Now, he has nothing that he can be proud of as the only left is only skin and bone. 

Remembering the pain he bears, Ru Feng pinched the cigarette until it disappears into his palm.  He is going to let them taste the living hell.

Seeing the car that Shen Yun Tian had usually used to go for work leaving the house, a cruel smirk leaked out from Ru Feng's face.

He slowly tapped on the steering in a good mood, waiting for the auspicious time for him to start the plan while humming a song.

He had stalked them and he already obtained all the information he needs. Today Li Na will leave the house to have a date with her friends so he knows that his chance finally comes and he will take his revenge.

"Hwang Ma, I am going now." Li Na took her sling bag, ready to go out but Hwang Ma coming from the living room to stop her, "Wait, Young Madam. I am going to call for Uncle Li to accompany you."

Seeing the heavily pregnant Li Na made Hwang Ma frowned in concern but Li Na doesn't pay head to her word as she is only going to watch a movie in the cinema with her friends so she doesn't need Uncle Li to stick around.

She continues walking to her car, "You don't have to call him. I am just going for a couple of hours. Don't worry" She smiles at Hwang Ma and entered the car while Hwang Ma looked at her with a concerned face.

As soon after she left the house, behind her, a black car slowly following her trails. 

------------------------

I am gonna fight for the Inkitt Incentive!!! 7 chapters more to go!! Please support me at inkitt dear....love ya all ┫ ̄旦 ̄┣

You can read the full chapter at inkiit by clicking the link at About Me section on My Profile.

Please enjoy~~~Love you \(^v^)/