Chapter One

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hey! Welcome to this weird ass book. This may hit close to home for some, so I'd just like to warn everyone reading. This is if you haven't skipped this little part yet. This contains mental disorders with the patients, BNHA boys, acting a certain way because of it. Think of this as a 'mature themes' warning. With that said, happy reading!

☰►─═01═─◄☰

'THIS LOOKS BETTER THAN I ORIGINALLY THOUGHT.' I think as I gaze at the clean hallway. The walls seemed to have no marks on them and a faint smell of lavender antiseptics wafted around. It almost calmed you down. I shoved my hands further into my doctors coat pocket while peering out into the hallway. 'You got this Y/N! No matter what, I am to help these people to the best of my ability'. I exhale a pent up breath. 'I got this'.

I walk down the hall, nearing the first door. I stop and turn towards it. My first patient. I hold up a clipboard with a file attached to it. I hold it somewhat closer as I study the profile.

▭▭▭

║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║

patient profile◄
confidential

✔ᒪOᑕKEᗪ  ✖ᑌᑎᒪOᑕKEᗪ

ᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛ #⁰⁰¹

MIDORIYA IZUKU

D.O.B: 15 JULY, 1999.

ADMITTANCE DATE: 17th OCTOBER, 2011.

REASON/S: Mother admitted him for several reasons. Self harming to the wrists, needs close protection, can't stand to be alone/needs attention, constant muttering/abnormal negative attentiveness. Has records of suicide attempts.

ILLNESS/ES:
Moderate depression
•Separation anxiety.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION: Before admittance, the patient was unaccepting of his mother leaving to go to work. He would scream and throw fits whenever she was gone, causing him to develop distance from the outside world. A cause for this was his father, though never seen to this day by the patient, he had gone on an overseas business trip and never returned, resulting in the patient needing someone's constant attention from the trauma.

WARNING: Will not comply unless he feels at ease. Abnormally difficult.

▭▭▭

"Will not comply unless at ease..." I read out loud, my heart dropping to the bottom of my stomach. "This poor guy..." I straighten up and clutch the clipboard at your side. I took a deep breathe before turning the door handle. I open the door and peek in to see him. His curly green hair was messy and he had his knees tucked into his chest, steadily rocking back and forth while muttering something unknown.

I close the door behind me and smile brightly at him. His darkened green eyes shoot up, noticing me.

"Hello there! My name is Y/N L/N, I'm your new doctor." I walk over to his small figure and crouch down while extending a hand. He looks at me skeptically before letting his knees go, now sitting cross legged. He reaches up and shake my hand, his bigger one enveloping my smaller one in a soft handshake.

"I-I'm Izuku Midoriya." He peers at me curiously for a moment before his eyes widen. "I-It's useless! They all leave me, not one has stayed. You'll be just like them I know it!" He starts to hyperventilate. I lean forward and grab him gently by the shoulders

"I'm not like the rest, I want to help you Midoriya. I won't leave you." He starts to cry, holding his hands up to his face, covering himself. I give a small smile as slowly pulled him into a gentle hug. I was surprised as he latched onto me and cried onto my shoulder, I could care less about a wet shoulder right now. I pull away and hold onto his shoulders, smiling brightly at him. His puffy green eyes almost brighten as he smiles weakly back. I stand up and extend a hand to him. He takes it and jumps up with renewed happiness.

"T-Thank you L/N! You can call me Izuku." He says, giving my hand a squeeze. I grin and nod.

"Anytime. Then you can call me Y/N." He nods, giving me a smile. Abruptly, he hugs me again, dispite my efforts to squirm away.

"Please don't leave me. Not like them." I hear him mutter. I nod as he pulls away.

"I promise I won't." He smiles, content with my answer. I pick up my clipboard from the floor and sigh. "I have to go meet the others. I'll see you soon Izuku." I turn around and head to the door. As I put my hand on the handle, another grabs my other wrist.

"Please don't leave me! I-I can't take it!" I turn and pause for a second. His pleading green orbs staring right at me, begging for my company. I smile and open the door.

"Then why don't you come with me? Just stay close to me at all times and don't go wandering off." I explain, watching as the greenette nods his head frantically. I smiled as I opened the door and allowed the male out, watching as his emerald orbs searched the room outside. I motioned for him to follow me as I made my way down the hall with a new friend.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬