KIRISHIMAᵉⁱʲⁱʳᵒ

▀▄▀▄▀▄ RED ENDING ▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

I WANDERED DOWN THE HALL, READY TO SEE MY NEXT PATIENT. I wore a small smile as I unlocked the door and stepped inside. A spiky mop of red hair peered up from the covers of the bed. A large toothy grin accompanied it.

"Y/N! Hey!" Eijiro yelled happily, kicking off the covers and springing off his bed.

"Hey Eijiro, how are you doing?" I ask, walking over to him.

"Good! Better then yesterday. How about you? Any interesting happen?" I shrug and sigh.

"Nothing out of the ordinary as of lately. Just working per the usual" I reply. He hums as he grabs my hand and pulls me onto the bed. I end up sitting besides him.

"I have a question." He chirps.

I nod. "Ask away." He looks up, thinking for a moment.

"Whats... it like outside?" I froze for a moment. I press my lips together and look at him.

"Well, what would you want to know about it?" I ask. He scratches the back of his neck.

"Well, everything. I've been here for so long, I kind of forgot what it was like out there..." I frowned to myself, feeling a lot of sadness resonate. I lean back on my hands and sigh.

"Yeah. I guess 6 years really is a long time." I gave him a smile. "Well, there's not too much to say. I don't go into the city as much, but there's new things that have been built. Like a new arcade, an aquarium, a new movie theater. Lots of cool stuff." I place a hand on his shoulder. "When you get out, I'll take you to go see it all." He turns to me with a wide grin.

"You mean it?!" He exclaims. "It'd be a dream to see everything. Man! I wonder how the sushi tastes!" I nod as I giggle.

"Of course! It would be cool for the both of us." He wraps his arms around me, making me lay down on the bed.

"I can't wait! I want to go to the arcade and plays games. And the aquarium! I want to see some fish and stuff! And it'd be nice to see a movie." He runs his cheek against mine. "I'd get to treat you to a date and everything! Oh it'll be awesome." I felt a blush creep onto my face.

"A-A date?" I stutter. He nods.

"Yeah! It would be super unmanly of me not to take you on one." He says happily. I try to sit up, but get pulled back down.

"Eijiro, I'll look forward to that in the future. And I'll take you wherever you want to go." I sigh "But, sadly I have to g-"

"Could... could you stay? Just a little longer?" He asked, his voice small and sad. I felt my heart drop. I sighed as I layed back down, my legs dangling from the edge of the bed.

"Sure. I can do that for you." He lets out an excited gasp as he pulled me closer to him, his head resting on my shoulder. I snuggled closer a little, relishing in his warmth.

"Thank you." He whispered, his voice husky. I hummed a laugh as leaned my head on his. "I... wanted to say it before, but, I really like you. Like, really like you. It's crazy, but I want you to be all mine." He paused as he shifted his head. "If you don't accept it, then that's okay. I won't mind too much. As long I can make you happy, that's all I care about." I felt my breathe hitch and almost forgot how to breathe.

"I-I... like you to, Eijiro." He lifted his head up and looked at me with a wide grin, accompanied by a blush. His smile as bright as ever.

"Really?!" He exclaims.

"Really." I chirp. He leans forward and plants his head in the crook of my neck.

"I-I... thank you, for everything." He mumbles. I pat his spike red hair, entangling my fingers in it.

"Anytime."

For anyone interested, I've made a new book. It's a Tenya x Reader. I asked in the last chapter if you guys wanted to read it, and you did! Its call 'My Knight With Shining Engines.'

It's a short story by the way :p

I also have to start school, so I'll be slower on the updates, but I'll try to update nonetheless!

Happy reading!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬