KAMINARIᵈᵉⁿᵏⁱ

▀▄▀▄▀▄ YELLOW ENDING ▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

I SIGHED, WALKING BACK TO MY APARTMENT. I woke up eariler then usual today. Too early... So I decided to walk since it was pretty nice out. Boy would I would've loved to know that the walk back would be hard. My legs trudged, probably scheming to detached themselves at any moment.

I wanted a shower. That was the only goal in my mind. That and a pizza. Hell, I could eat about four singlehandedly at the moment.

I weakly smiled as I saw my apartment complex in the distance. It's almost over. My sweet car, I shall never ditch you again. Fuck walking. I felt my legs grow heavier with every step I took.

'It's just like going to the toilet. The closer you get, the more you need to go.'

I had reached the underground parking area and was heading to the elevator when I had the creepy feeling I was being watching. I turned my head and glanced around casually, as to not look paranoid. Nothing. I shrugged as I turned back around and continued towards the elevator.

I turned and saw my car. Its F/C colour masked by darkness. I frowned as I extended a hand towards it.

"I have made mistakes." I whisper to myself. I lower my hand and keep walking.

I reached the elevator and pressed the call button. The doors opened after a few minutes and stepped inside.

"Wait! Hold the elevator!" I freezes as a voice called out. I held one of the doors as the stranger bolted inside. I chuckled as I removed my phone and look at the doors closing.

"Damn you're fast." I say, still not looking at the stranger and staring at the door as it went up.

"Of course! Especially when it comes to chasing after you~" I froze as I recognised the voice. I whipped around and stared at disbelief at the man. His yellow hair with a black streak was so noticible. His golden eyes sparkled as he grinned.

"Denki! What the hell are you doing here?!" I yell, unable to keep my cool. He gives me a big smile as he steps closer.

"I broke out to see you! Isn't that great?" He says, oblivious and proud of himself. I felt my breathe catch in my throat as I malfunctioned.

"How? I-I... What?" I stutter. How did he get out? When did this happen? How did this happen? How is he so calm about this? This is really bad. I absently ran a hand through my hair as I thought, my thoughts racing in my mind. An arm snaked its way around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Not to be creepy or anything, but I may or may not have followed you here." He said quickly, his voice raising a few decibels. The elevator doors opened and the hall of doors opened before us. "Oh! We're here." He starts to walk, taking me with him. "Which one is yours?" He asks.

"69." I mutter quietly. I once had thought the number was the funniest thing ever, probably from my time at college, but now, it seemed a bit embarrassing. He clasped over his mouth as he laughed loudly.

"Oh my God! Thats incredible." He says between laughs. I smile as we reached the room.

'So maybe. Just maybe it was still a bit hilarious.'

I unlocked it and walked in with Denki, his arm still around my waist. We walked to the living room and sat down besides each other on the couch. He leaned back as he stretched, studying the room.

"Your place is so nice! Better then the dump I used to live in..." He remarks. I raised an eyebrow as I took my shoes off. I threw them into the 'shoe corner' and focused my attention back on the golden boy.

"What do you mean 'used to live in'?" I ask, skeptical of his plan. He sheepishly rubs the back of his neck.

"Weeellll." He stretched, putting his arm behind me. "I was wondering if I could stay here with you and have a life." He gave me puppy eyes. "Could I? Please?" He pleads. I gave a sigh as I turned my attention to my lap.

"I-I... sure." I say, giving up almost instantly. His puppy eyes had clearly worked on me. "But... how did you escape?" I ask. He shrugs.

"Well, I snuck out through a hole in the fence while no one was looking and saw you walking." He flashed a bright smile. "So! I followed you and here I am now." He leans forward and hugs me, pulling me onto him. "Thank you so much Y/N! This is going to be great!"

He kissed my cheek as he leaned back and pulled me onto him. Soon enough, I was completely on top of him, frozen at the move he had just pulled. He reached over to the coffee table and grasped the remote after a few unsuccessful tries.

"What do you wanna watch?" He asks, channel surfing. I felt my cheeks rise drastically in tempreture.

"A-Anythings fine." I stutter. He nods as he puts on a movie. He places the remote back on the small table and wraps his arms around me. I brought my hands to his chest and crossed them, making a pillow for myself. I smiled as I felt warmth everywhere.

Now this is perfect.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬