Chapter Twenty-One

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

One person's

craziness is another

person's reality.

☰►─═21═─◄☰

IT WAS FINALLY TIME TO EAT YOUR FRESH AND DELICIOUS BLT, but it didn't seem appetizing anymore. Not after what happened. You held your hand to your lips, still confused on why Katsuki did what he did. What did it mean? Maybe he liked you, but you were clueless when it came to these kinds of things. Hell, decrypting computer codes were easier then decrypting relationship clues.

You let out a sigh. "What a day." You dropped your hand back onto your lap, frowning at the sandwich. "Sorry." You mutter, wrapping up the sandwich. Might as well save it for dinner. The break room wasn't all fascinating. Just a standard table that could fit more then ten people, two couches and a wall T.V that displayed the news. The news didn't appeal to you right now, just something about a robbery. You leaned back into the leather couch, trying to think.

'What would happen if I were to go back into Katsuki's room? Or even Izuku's?' You paused. The look in Izuku's eyes was... terrifying. It was dark and maddening. He seemed so innocent, perhaps not? And Eijiro was so mad when Katsuki kissed me, hell, they all were. Then, the floor became a ring. I think I even saw Tetsu throw a punch at one stage.

I stood and placed my BLT in the fridge. 'I'll be back for you later.' I walked out of the break room, patting down my white coat. As I approached the ward, I saw two guards with batons at each side of the corridor. I raised an eyebrow, but kept walking.

"Miss!" I looked up to see a guard address me. I couldn't see his eyes, because they were covered by night black glasses. "You can't go into any of the rooms. They're on lockdown for the moment." I jerked my head to the side and frowned.

"Oh. I have to though, they're my patients." I explain. He shakes his head.

"I'm sorry ma'am, strict orders. You'll be able to attend to them tomorrow." He says, his voice gruff.

I nod slowly. "Right. Can you tell someone to tell them that?" I ask. He nods.

"I can do that." He replies. I give a small smile.

"Thank you. Have a good night." I say, turning in my heel and walking towards the exit. I press my lips together. 'I hope they'll be okay.' As I open the doors, my phone buzzes in my pocket. I whip it out and check the message.

Uraraka: Wanna come over for a girls night?

Sure, just got off work. See you soon!
I smile as I type my response.

"Y/N!" The brown haired girl exclaimed. She ran up for a hug, which I happily returned.

"Hey Uraraka!" I reply. After squeezing the life out of me, she led me into her apartment. I saw more girls sitting on the couch, watching the flat screen T.V intently. I walk up behind them and lean on the couch. "Which episode is this?" I ask. They all whip around to shriek at me.

"Y/N! It's been so long!" Mina says, wrapping her arms around my neck. Momo joins in, her black hair was let down for once. Jiro sat to the side, giving me a smirk as she watched me struggle.