Chapter Twenty

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A casual stroll through the

lunatic asylum shows that

faith does not prove anything.❞

☰►─═20═─◄☰

INFURIATED WOULD BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT FOR HOW KATSUKI FELT. He was intimidating sure, but he always got his way. Always. Whether it was given to him or forced, he got it. So why was this short lady doctor telling him no? 'No' wasn't in his vocabulary, it was never required. So hearing it, clicked a switch in his mind. Just why was she so difficult? Couldn't she see that he wanted to protect her? Protect her from these psychopaths touching her. Psychopaths that were stealing her from him.

That wasn't allowed.

"Katsuki..?" I ask timidly. I wanted my voice to be strong, but it's times like these that it failed me. His glare was cold and focused, making my skin crawled. I felt a hand tug on mine, but I ignored it, still wondering whether I should be relieved that he listened or scared shitless. He looked like he was fighting with himself. Perhaps thinking.

My legs moved on their own, and without a second thought, I was walking back down the hall. I was basically praying that he wouldn't attack anyone. After taking a mere eleven steps, I risked a look back.

"Shit." I muttered. My back hit the wall, making my mind race. I let out a small yelp as a hand pounded the wall besides me. I opened my eyes to see deadly crimson orbs locked onto mine. He growled before leaning forwards. I almost fainted as warm lips crashed onto mine. I could tell I was blushing profusely. The tingling sensation didn't last long as a fist punched Katsuki in the side of the head, knocking him down for a moment.

"Y/N!" I didn't get to turn as another face entered my vision. Another pair of red orbs stared in shock at me. I blinked a few times, still trying to register what was happening.

'This idiot just kissed me.' I turned to the left to see either shocked or sad faces. 'In front of all these guys.' I tried to laugh, but nothing came out. Instead I just looked at the furious mop of ash blonde, now standing with a murderous look.

'This boys going to get his ass beat.'

Eijiro turned to the blonde, fuming just as much as him. I've never seen him so angry. Hell, I didn't know this ray of sunshine could GET this angry.

"You asshole! How could you man?!" He yelled, curling his fingers into a fist by his side. "That was so unmanly." He muttered. Izuku appeared by his side, eyeing both the males. The little cinnamon bun was also infuriated.

"You'll pay for that Kacchan." Izuku said grimly. I saw Katsuki crack a smirk.

I shake my head and go to say something, when a hand gently squeezes my shoulder. I lift my gaze to see another set of worried red eyes casted down on me, only these were covered by glasses.

"Y/N?! Are you alright?" Tenya asks, visibly shaking. I slowly nod.

"I-I'm fine." I look past him to see the group now crowding the corridor. "I'm more worried about them." He follows my gaze and sighs.

"They'll be fine. People should be here soon to get them back into their rooms." He turns his attention back to me. "I'm so sorry, I should've stepped in. Now because of my slow reaction time.." he looked away guiltily. "He did that to you." I force a smile and pat his hand that was still on my shoulder.

"Tenya, it's not your fault. You couldn't have known." I say reassuringly, silently thanking him for the brief distraction. He frowns as he averts his gaze from me.

"If you insist." I nod as I look past him to see the crowd now gathered, all yelling and throwing punches. Mostly at Katsuki though. I gasp as I rush past Tenya. Two arms wrap around my torso and lift me up.

"No you don't. You need to get out of here, before worse things happen." Hitoshi's calm voice whispered in my ear. I could tell he was masking his anger for the moment. I shake my head.

"I have to stop this, they're my patients." I wiggle out of his grasp and drop to the floor, my feet a little unsteady. I rush forward and start screaming, making some heads turn my way. "For fucks sake stop!" I yell. Izuku was underneath Katsuki, trying to block his punches with his forearms. Eijiro was further down the room, wiping his mouth. Tetsu was bellowing something, but I couldn't quite make it out. Denki was standing to the side, visibly pissed. He looked hesitant about joining the fray.

Someone grabbed my hand and pulled me back, making me hit a hard chest. I looked up through tears eyes to see Shouto stare onto the fight with no interest. He leaned down to my ear.

"Don't worry, the wardens are on their way now." I glance down the hall to see about seven men running down the hall. They all had a baton raised and were either blowing on ear piercing whistles or yelling. The guys on the ground all froze. All except Katsuki. He just got up and punched Eijiro in the jaw, making the red head step back. I looked on in horror as the wardens either hit or shoved the guys in the direction of their rooms. I wanted to cry, but I somehow held it in. It's too late to cry.

"Miss L/N. Are you okay? Did any of the them hurt you?" A warden asked, walking up to me after ordering Shouto to let go of me and walk back to his cell. He growled lowly before letting me go and walking back to his room, his hands in his pockets. I shake my head. Instead of looking at the man before me, I couldn't help but stare at Katsuki, who was being forcefully shoved back to his room with Izuku ahead of him.

"N-No, I'm fine." I look back to the man. He wore a navy blue vest with many pockets above a white long sleeved shirt. He wore black pants and boots. His baton was firmly held in his right hand. "What were the sirens and lights for?" I ask, finally able to ask my question. He sighed audibly.

He chuckles lightly. "The front desk guy spilt his coffee on himself and banged his knee under the desk, hitting the emergency button. Idiot." He explained. I frown.

"Jeez." I look back to everyone walking back to their rooms. "Will they all be okay?" He nods.

"Yeah, they'll just be in time out for awhile." I nod sadly. I walk towards the exit of the ward, pressing my lips in a straight line.

'What the hell just happened?'

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬